Hi ,   I am new to cache and I want to check with the experts to see if using the ctrl-c option while checking the list of databases is valid one or will it cause any issues. Below is my scenario I use the below command to check the list of database    %SYS>do ^MSU  1) Create a database  2) Edit a database  3) List databases  4) Delete a database  5) Mount a database  6) Dismount a database  7) Compact globals in a database  8) Show free space for a database  9) Show details for a database 10) Recreate a database 11) Manage database encryption 12) Return unused space for a database 13) Compact freespace in a database 14) Defragment globals in a database Now I used option 3 to list my databases  and I got a list of databases and below is what I got       (Multiple selections allowed: * for all, or list such as 1,4,7-10) Database directories?   but instead of using "Enter" to go back to my previous list which gave me the options like " Create databases, Edit database etc" I accidentally picked the option 64 and it gave me  Device : so in order to return back to the previous command list which had the below options  1) Create a database  2) Edit a database  3) List databases  4) Delete a database  5) Mount a database  6) Dismount a database  7) Compact globals in a database  8) Show free space for a database  9) Show details for a database 10) Recreate a database 11) Manage database encryption 12) Return unused space for a database 13) Compact freespace in a database 14) Defragment globals in a database   I entered "CTRL-C"  and it brought me to the list of options which I needed. Can you please let me know will using "CTRL-C" instead of "Enter or return" will it cause any issues    Thank you  Karthik