Hello, has anyone tried to use Caché as a reverse proxy ? We are trying to embed a dashboard server (Plotly Dash in this case, but it could be anything which runs on its application server) inside our application which is written in Caché.   The dashboard/report server runs locally (for example, or inside a LAN) on port 8080, and has no authentication features, so we have to implement them on a different layer, and we'd like to use Caché for it. We'd like to hide the dashboard server (port 8080 not exposed), and use it behind Caché, this way (putting it as simple as possible): ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/images/TCodTS7rfKErHJ60-DED63.png) Caché should pass all the requests from the iframe only if the user logged into Caché has permission to access the information, and send back the HTML to the page. Is it feasible ?  Has anyone tried to do it ? I'm trying to test if it can be done looking at the REST broker class sources (I know, it's totally different purpose) , because it's the only example that I know that catches any url extension (not only .csp, .cls, etc) and I don't know what kind of urls the report server uses, it could be just an example to start from. It could be useful as a pattern for us, since we often have to embed external components inside our GUI, but I'm wondering if it's totally stupid or not. TIA Max