Hi all. I have a process/operation within Ensemble that grabs a PDF from a webservice, and then saves it to an external location. All is well, except I am noticing that a lot of .Stream files are being stored on the Cache Server. Does anyone know what causes these to be stored and what would trigger their removal? Would I be right to assume these would be removed if I ran Ens.Util.Tasks.PurgeMessageBank and the creation dates fell within the purge range? Edit: I answered my own question on if the purge would clear them out. The answer is yes. So my real question I guess is: is it possible to do what I'm doing in such a way where I only hold on to the files during the time I'm handling them and then that is it? I thought about using the temp file stream, but the description sounds like it's not possible to save it elsewhere. So I think I'm looking at either a custom purge task that only clears out the activity in question, or I farm this out to a new namespace where I can then have the purging more restrictive.