I am taking over a production system that had some HSLIB and other database routine and class files modified. However, I do not know what was modified . I developed a routine that allows me to load each database in our production instance and compare it against a default instance using the SIZE attribute. This allowed me to generate a list of files where the .INT file size in production does not match the file size in the default instance. However, doing a spot check of the .cls or .mac files indicates that in some cases these files are identical, just the intermediate files are different.  What I would like to do is export these files (.cls, .int, .mac) to XML, placing the files from production in one folder and the files for the default instance in another. After I can use something like BeyondCompare to better identify what has changed.  In my code I currently use the following to get information about a routine where p = the name of the routine: set size1=^["^^"_prodDatabase]ROUTINE(p,0,"SIZE") From what I can see, all the `$System.OBJ.Export` type of methods only work with the current namespace. Is there any way to get this to work with a virtual namespace.  Is there anything like     set status = ["^^DatabaseName"]$System.OBJ.Export((itemName*.cls,itemname*.mac),exportFileName) Thanks. Daniel Lee Amazing Charts | Harris CareTracker