I'd like to make you aware of a trap I just fell into. I run a Mirror for Caché some while using an Arbiter - OK Now some  months later I installed IRIS and planned a Mirror with ISCAgent: That broke my ISCAgent for Caché. And in addition to my Caché modules my analysis showed me: On Windows, ISCAgent is installed into **C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterSystems\Agent\** And in added to my Caché modules, I see a bunch of iris*.dll and **CacheCOM64.dll** nicely side by side with** IRISCOM64.dll**.   BUT: only 1 **ISCAgent.exe** with a fresh date that isn't interested in Caché at all. Replaced by the install. Once identified after some research this was fixed rather fast by a correct version. and working it after I found this important note in [Locating the Arbiter to Optimize Mirror Availability](https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GHA_mirror#GHA_mirror_set_autofail_arbiter) which applies also to IRIS ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/images/image(26).png) Be aware of that trap.