Cache 2016.2.1.603 for windows) I created a few classes and one class called **jitPod.Api.toServer.additionalConsignments** and realised even before I did any work,, that the word "Api" (note capital A) needed to be "api" (all lowercase) it would not allow copying the class to the lowercase name because the directory already exists (i understand that) so I exported the class to an XML, edited the xml to become lowercase "api" , deleted all the classes (and directory name) and re-imported the class. when I looked at the class, it seems to be in the lowercase "api" directory, but the actual defintion still reads "Api"  (Hope your following this) Now, I have some classes in the "Api" directory, and some in the "api" directory, some definitions seem to read "api" and some read "Api" when I look on the "open a class" folder, I only see "api", but when I copy a class from within studio, I see both "api" and "Api" folders (clearly one's a red herring) then it gets worse, and I don't know if its to do with the reaming of the folder or not. I amended one of the correct "api" (lowercase) classes, and added a new class that would be used as a master class, so came up with  **Class jitPod.Api.fromServer.memos Extends jitPod.api.fromServer.master** now, on those classes that remain with "Api" (capital A) will NOT accept the changes to the Extends parameter. it continually resets back to %RegisteredObject. so clearly there's something lying around in the system that still remembers "Api", and is getting in the way, anybody got any ideas how to totally clear the "Api" version, whilst retaining the "api" version. I've tried restarting cache, deleting everything at the top level, exporting, importing, but still can't get rid of that "Api" kevin