I am running InterSystems Ensemble 2016.2 on ubuntu and trying to connect to a remote MS SQL server database. Insofar, I have successfully configured my ubuntu machine to connect to the remote MS SQL server database using unix-odbc. That is: * Telnet connection works * tsql (test sql) connection works * isql command succesfully connects to sql server and I am able to execute queries on ubuntu. * The DSN for the isql command are defined in /etc/odbc.ini and /etc/odbcinst.ini and should be available systemwide. * The DSN in the odbcinst.ini uses the microsoft odbc driver 13 for Sql Server for linux.  However, when I access the sql gateway in the management portal the DSN configured in /etc/odbc.ini does not show up. Does anyone know how I can expose my DSN defined in /etc/obdc.ini to Ensemble? I already tried creating a shortcut in /intersystems/mgr directory named cacheodbc.ini (as described here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/intersystems-public-cache/4__XchiaCQU), but insofar no success :(.