Hi Community, I would like to share with you my experience regarding  to debugging via Atelier. I'm developing a REST API and would like to attach to a process when I call the API via a REST Client tool, for example Postman. The purpose is to inspect values from HEADER and BODY of the HTTP request during the debugging process. Come on! How am I doing? I am going to demonstrate that by using a class from SAMPLES namespace. 1 - Open Atelier; 2 - Open your REST Service class; 3 - Go to the method related to the URI that you need to debug; 4 - Add a HANG (I suggest between 10 and 15 seconds) enough for you to be able to attach to the Caché / Ensemble process; See the image bellow: ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/img1.png)     5 - Change the view to the DEBUG view; 6 - Go to Run->Debug Configurations->Application Atelier Attach;  7 - Right click on "Application Atelier Attach" and click on New to configure your server process list;  ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/img4_0.png)   8 - Configure you server Caché/Ensemble/Intersystems IRIS process list; 9 - Click on Apply;   ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/img5.png)   10 - Switch to you REST client tool; 11 - When you call you REST Api it will HANGS the process durint the amount of seconds you have coded previouslly;    ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/img2.png)     12 - At this time, you will need to switch back to Atelier; 13 - On Atelier, click on Run->Debug Configuration->Application Atelier Attach and select your server list process that you have setup; ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/img6.png) 14 -Click on Applyand close this window;   Alternatively you can use a small button as a shortcut: ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/img7.png)   At this pint you will be able to debug and inspect your code as needed.   Please, feel free to share you experience as well as add your comments.