One of our Departments are claiming that we are loosing HL7 messages that are sent from their Vendor's system to Ensemble. I know interfaces 101 if we have no record of the message then we never received it, however they are insisting they are sending it. I asked them to provide the ACK's if they sent the messages but Ensemble had no corresponding Message Control ID (MSH.10) . Currently I have the following settings...
Job Per Connection Allowed IP AddressesOS Accept Connection Queue SizeStay ConnectedRead TimeoutSSL Configuration Local Interface Framing
Additional SettingsSchedule Pool SizeSearch Table Class Local Facility ApplicationAck Mode
Use ACK Commit Codes 
Ignore Inbound ACK 
Add NACK ERR 
NACK Error Code
Clear TCP Buffer Before ACK
Batch Handling
Default Char Encoding
DocType Resolution
Save Replies
Stay Connected is set to 1 because they tend to drop after each message.  We have asked them to change their interface to stay connected all the time. I am at a loss after 13 years of working with Interfaces for a vendor to be telling me that its our fault in loosing messages but not having a record of it. Does anyone have any other ideas on how we can figure out where these messages are going if the vendor says they are sending them to us, but I have no record of it? Thanks **Scott Roth** Sr. Applications Development Analyst Information Technology Integration - Interfaces The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center