Hi, Trying out Atelier , and need to understand what working principles are best to follow. Scenario I have a local Cache Instance for development that is linked to a GIT repository for Namespace "ABC" I have got a local working directory /workingdir/ABC  I have checked out branch "a" So at this point I need to connect to a dev server that has this Namespace "ABC" but currently the  branch that is on this server is "b"   Do I create a new workspace and new project for this connection to the dev server. And also an addisional GIT project with different local workspace /folders. What is good practice to handle this. Also if I connect to a instance, and previously when I worked on that project I had checked out branch "a" . In the mean time I disconnected another developer connected and he checked out branch "b" and synced the source with the instance. What will the behavior be when I connect again , will my Atelier/Git now that that source on the server is now branch "b" , or how is this handled?   Regards Thomas