Please consider these two concepts: Concept 1 - Web Service or Web Application or Server Side Concept 2 - Client Service or Client Application or Client Side Maybe I am just a Web/Zen newbie, if I am and you all understand this, I apologize. (no nasty remarks please) The questions are numbered, if you wish to respond to an individual question please precede it by the question number. 1. Is there consistency in naming these concepts?

• Are CSP, Caché Server Pages used for the Web Server Side only? Or both sides?
  •  

• The InterSystems documentation, Securing Caché Web Services, used for the Web Server side only?
  • I thought I understood Web Server Side and Client Server Side until I started looking into them, both in InterSystems documentation and outside documents. It would help if the documentation were more consistent in this matter. So I ask for your thoughts,
  • What are various names for the Web Services and Client Services?
  •  

• In the InterSystems Zen application used for both sides? It seems that way from the documentation.
  •  
  • Are there other issues concerning Web Server and Client Server I am missing and you want to enlighten the group on?
  •  

• Am I the only one having this confusion?
  •   Thanks for your time - Mike