Question
· Aug 21, 2017
Zen Reports error

Hi,

I'm having the following error visualizing a PDF report.

An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x3) was found in the value of attribute "Reaction" and element is "Allergies".

Aug 18, 2017 10:50:29 AM org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator configure

INFO: Default page-height set to: 11in

Aug 18, 2017 10:50:29 AM org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator configure

INFO: Default page-width set to: 8.26in

Aug 18, 2017 10:50:30 AM org.apache.fop.cli.Main startFOP

SEVERE: Exception

0 3
0 387
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Tablepane Navigation

Hi Guys

The navigation by default returns the Total records, how can I change that or allow the navigator to only show the number of records in the current page, or is there a property of Tablepane that returns the current page records No?

Thanks

0 0
0 130
Question
· Aug 29, 2017
ad hoc sql service

Hi everyone, I have a SQL service that is working fine, except I don't want it to run on a schedule or continuously. I'd like to only run when requested. Run once and then stop until another request. Is there anyway to set up a service like that?

0 4
0 385
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for January 2023.
General Stats
153 new posts published in January:
– 15 new articles
– 40 new announcements
– 94 new questions
– 4 new discussions
153 new members joined in January
10,793 posts published all time
11,942 members joined all time
0 0
0 153

Hello everebody,

I'm begenning with intersystems, and i woul like to customize the screen patient Search psorposed by HealthShare,

i have to change the form and delete some fields....

the name of the standard page is 57772/csp/healthshare/hsaccess/HS.UI.PatientSearch.cls

if someone can help me that's greet

0 1
0 395

Using InterSystems Embedded Analytics March 6-10, 2023 – Virtual 9:00am-5:00pm US-Eastern Time (EST)

This course is offered only a few times each year so take advantage of this session!

• This five-day course teaches developers and business intelligence users how to embed real-time analytics capabilities in their applications using InterSystems IRIS Business Intelligence and Natural Language Processing.
  • The course presents the basics of building data models from transactional data using the Architect, exploring those models and building pivot tables and charts using the Analyzer, as well as creating dashboards for presenting pivot tables, meters, and other interactive widgets.
  • The course also covers securing models, tools and elements (dashboards, pivot tables, etc.) using the InterSystems security infrastructure.
  • Additionally, the course presents topics such as customizing the User Portal, troubleshooting and deployment.
  • This course is applicable for users of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health, and DeepSee.
  • Register Here
0 0
0 93

Hoping someone can help.

I need to convert a timestamp from the following format (YYYYMMDDhhmmss e.g. 20160105125915) to UTC time in the same format.

I presume I need to convert it to the system format ( like $HOROLOG ) and then use something like ConvertTimeStampToHorolog or perhaps LocalWithZTIMEZONEtoUTC but not sure of the syntax.

Thanks,

Conor

0 8
0 3.6K

In article

https://community.intersystems.com/print/518106

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Users\rochesterd\PythonScripts\fhir_stuff\fhir-client-python-main\fhir-client-python-main\src\client.py", line 57, in <module>
patient0 = Patient.parse_obj(patients_resources.search(
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'serialize'

0 8
0 184

When I create a project and pull in files from the server, certain files (BPLs and DTLs) aren't synchronized, and when I try to sync them (without making any changes) I get a Resolve Version Conflict screen, with differences between the local copy and server copy. Sometimes the Parameters are in different places, or the Storage will be on top of one and on the bottom of the other, and sometimes the server copy will flat out have lines that aren't in the local copy at all.

0 2
0 277
Question
· Sep 17, 2020
Bulk load csv into global

Is there a way to bulk load csv into a global? I have a csv with 283 lines in the following pattern

123, first text

234, second text

456, third text

I want to load them into a global ^loader(code, text). Is there a way to upload them using code?

0 4
0 315

Newbie here...

I am looking to use fhir to gather patients in our end point that have a certain diagnosis and or certain insurance.

Is this what fhir can be used for?

In the past I have done the normal SQL query/extract to CSV file. Looking to use fhir for this for future.

Thanks in advance for your time

Dean-O

0 1
1 203

Hello forum, hoping that everyone is fine, I am new to intersystems and I am trying to connect Eclipse IDE with Atelier, I have followed several tutorials but in all I have got the same error when wanting to add a server explorer.
I get: "InjectionManagerFactory not found".
What am I doing wrong? Should I install something else? Anyone know how to fix it?
Help please, in advance thanks

0 4
0 807

Hi,

I have a class with around 400k lines and 60 columns. Class storage is Cache SQL storage (Mapped from a global).

I want to create multiple indices on certain fields.

I am familiar with two approaches:

1. Create a new map (Index type) on a pointer global.

2. Create a bitmap index

Which approach is more recommended to be used in the case I described? If there are any other approaches, I will be happy to hear.

0 11
0 694
Question
· Oct 12, 2017
Retrieve Email

We need to use MAPI protocol to retrieve email since the POP3 is disabled at our site. Ensemble inbound adapter currently supports only POP3 protocol.

Any suggestions/ workaround ? We might have to call .net / com program to do this. Just want to check if anyone has done that already.

Thanks,

Sushant

0 3
0 430
Question
· Oct 1, 2020
LDAPS - InterSystems cache

Hi All,

I hope all are good.

I would like to know that whether InterSystems will support LDAPS or not.
I have idea about LDAP but not about LDAPS.
Please suggest me If anyone has any documents or links.

Thanks and Regards,
Gunwant

0 1
0 215

I am designing the software architecture for an Ensemble/Healthshare production to be deployed on Amazon AWS EC2 servers (2 mirrored m4.large - 4 vCPUs / 16 GiB RAM running RedHat Linux 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64 and Healthshare for RHEL 64-bit 2016.2.1). It's a rather CPU-intensive production involving massive XSLT 2.0 transformations (massive both in terms of size and volume). I was wondering if anyone has experience configuring Ensemble productions on EC2 servers. My question or concern has to do with the following statement in the Ensemble documentation:

0 2
0 746

Hello,

I am trying to create a HL7 message (REF_I12 message) using variables extracted from a Dynamic Object and need some advice about segment creation issues that I am having. Some background info: I receive a JSON response from an API call and used %FromJSON to convert the response to an Dynamic Object. Some of the items in the response are repeated such as NOKName, NOKrelationship.

0 3
0 589

Hey Community,

Watch this video to see how to connect to InterSystems Cloud Services from your .NET application using the InterSystems ADO.NET Managed Provider:

Connecting to InterSystems Cloud Services with .NET

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3gAI6rqjS5U
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 221