Hello everyone,

We have a process that is listening to an FTP service to collect some CSV files and process them. The process works correctly and when it ends it clears the directory waiting for it to enter some other file.

We have been receiving the following error message for a long time:

1 4
0 832

Hello,

I need to create a query that return the amount of heath related information from a patient.

I created one using the Analitics but, once our Analitcs database is update once a day this information is not reliable during the current query day.

Part of my Analitcs query is shown below. Where can I find the equivalent tables in Health Share? Any help is appreciate.

Tanks In Advance.

--Analitcs Query

1 6
0 398
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
Restarting Cache from inside

Dear colleagues,

a recent project came up with the question if it is possible to "restart Cache from inside", ie. using a COS-routine.

Thank you in advance and regdards

Markus

1 5
0 1.7K
Question
· Oct 31, 2016
Grant Permission for WSDL

I implemented a WebService in edge of HeathShare but it is asking for user and password, so it isn't possible to publish.

How can I grant permission for that service?

PS. When I type the user and pass the WSDL shown is correct.

1 4
0 624
Question
· Nov 2, 2016
Healthshare FHIR Subscriptions

Hello All,

Having a recent project to create a FHIR repository, I want to know (as looking at the code) if HealthShare FHIR implementaton supports subscriptions?. I know it records the subscriptions ok, BUT does it handle sending the subscription out (based on the tags) to an endpoint (i.e. when a new FHIR request commits data that would trigger the subscription) ?, I'm 50% it doesn't, but would rather find out for sure before shoe horning something in.

Regards

1 9
0 1K

Hi,

It turns out that on windows if you run a command with a windows command file you need to escape the % character as %%

In my case I could test freeze and thaw calls at the command line successfully as

..\bin\cache -s. -U%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()

...but when my freeze script ran it would fail.

it turns out that a single '%' is striped when run in a windows command file, and it must be escaped as '%%' windows gets:

1 3
0 760

Hi Developers,

New video, recorded by @Stefan Wittmann, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

🗣 Multi-Inheritance in a Multi-Model Environment

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xjB1sik8a_E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 214

I have a class which defines a property as array of %String. Is it possible to index values of this property and use this property in SQL?

I have tried 'Index idx On prop(ELEMENTS)' and then a select from the generated collection table, but this is still orders of magnitude slower than queries to the containing class.

1 2
0 455
Question
· Jan 13, 2017
GitLab CI examples?

Recently I started working with GitLab - GitHub self-hosted foss alternative. So far so good, liked the UI, ease of administration, and available functionality (I was on Phabricator previously, and still use it for repo mirroring).

GitLab has GitLab CI (GitLab Continuous Integration) which looks promising (pluggable docker/vm/ds to run code) , but I wondered if someone uses it already and can share scripts for it?

1 4
0 4.1K

Hello,

I need to run some clean up routine in the background so loss of my terminal session won't stop the process.

I found the JOB command in the documentation.
JOB | ObjectScript Reference | InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2022.1

When I try it, it doesn't seem to be doing much. I also expected this to become visible in the Background Tasks but that doesn't happen either.

Probably I am missing something.

1 5
1 291

During runtime I build an object which is essentially a wrapper over in-memory table:

col1 ... colN
val11 ... valN1
val12 ... valN2

I want to use this object as a part of INSERT or UPDATE queries, based on a value of some column (the main use case one of the columns is an ID value)

What's the best way to expose the object to SQL?

1 13
0 500

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Yuri Marx for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest:

OData Server for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkZwn9Ckx9M
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 199

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems Startup Accelerator Pitching Sessions @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5p0YZVaeW0

1 0
0 146

My team works on implementing an Interoperability solution utilizing InterSystems Kubernetes Operator on Red Hat OpenShift container platform.

We are trying to determine how many messages we can process in any given time. We have a Feeder app running in 10 containers sending 50k messages each to a load balancer all beginning at the same time.

Messages are received via HTTPS protocol by webgateway containers.

Interoperability production runs in compute pods with persistent data, journals, and WIJ volumes.

1 1
1 393
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Delegated Users

In our current UCR arhcitecture, we use two installations. We have one machine with Access, Registry and Edges and one machine with the ODS. On the machine with the Registry, I can create a user/clinician. When I log into the management portal with this user, a so-called delegated user is created in the cached users table. So far everything is going well.

When I try the same on the machine with the ODS I get the message : 'ERROR #822: Access Denied' . so no delegated user is created.... Does anyone have any idea where I can find the solution?

1 1
0 277
Question
· Dec 15, 2022
Installation Manifest

I am trying to make application deployable using Installation Manifest.

I use IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe to run manifest during installation

I run it from windows command line using the following command:

IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe INSTALLERMANIFEST="C:\FixxerInstall\src\Installer.xml" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGFILE="Log.txt" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGLEVEL=3 INSTALLERMANIFESTPARAMS="FlaggerCSPDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\csp\flagger,ClassImportDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\import\"

It works but a little bit strange.

1 4
0 321

In Episode 12 of Data Points, we took a slightly different approach! Hear insights from three different guests — Jenny Ames, Gary Maggiolino, and Joey Moritz — about the creation of the all-new chat feature found on multiple InterSystems sites. You can see the chat bot in action on both the Getting Started site and all InterSystems IRIS or IRIS for Health pages on the InterSystems corporate site.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752

1 1
1 194
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 260