Attached to this post is a PDF document outlining some of the key enhancements included with 2016.2. I will be giving a WebEx session that is open to all tomorrow at 11 AM EST. Once the WebEx is over I will be adding a link to the recording for those who cannot attend.

2016.2 Field Test Launch
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
11:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 30 mins

Meeting number: 747 673 229

Join!

4 0
0 394
Article
· Jul 25, 2019 1m read
Disabling an Ensemble Production

I'm not saying that this is in anyway "best practices," but I'm in a peculiar situation where I need to restrict users from starting a "retired" Ensemble Production in a namespace that's been renamed. It's still an "Ensemble-activated" namespace; we need to keep it available for Ensemble Message Viewer access ... fortunately, only for a little while.

It's a bit of a hack ...

Open the Production class in Studio and add the following classmethod:

2 6
1 394
Question
· Sep 6, 2018
BPL XPATH use

Hi

I'm trying to get a text value of a xml node of a XML Document through the xpath activity within a BPL diagram.

I set the source to Request and all the other properties.

The error I always get back is Method does not exist...

Could anyone help me out?

Kind Regards

-----

0 3
0 394

I am familiar with $TEXT which can get you any line in the current routine provided you know the offset. For example, $T(+1) will get you the first line of the current routine at the run time. In the same vein, how do I reference the current line number/offset at the run time? Something like $T(+$CURRENTLINENUMBER) where $CURRENTLINENUMBER is not yet known to me function. The sample below would write 3 as the line number.

RTNNAME
S A=1
W $CURRENTLINENUMBER

1 13
1 394
Question
· May 29, 2019
Tortoise GIT Setup

We are currently trying to implement TortoiseGIT into Cache Studio as per the following Github project

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/cache-tort-git

Our architecture is as follows:

- A server with Ensemble installed on

- Team of several members connect to the server and perform their code build

TortoiseGIT was installed on the server, however, should the REPO location be:

- on the server itself (as a shared path)?

0 5
0 394
Article
· Apr 25, 2023 12m read
Configuring Mirror in Docker

A common need for our customers is to configure both HealthShare HealthConnect and IRIS in high availability mode.

It's common for other integration engines on the market to be advertised as having "high availability" configurations, but that's not really true. In general, these solutions work with external databases and therefore, if these are not configured in high availability, when a database crash occurs or the connection to it is lost, the entire integration tool it becomes unusable.

2 4
1 394

Hi, Community!

I'm using Git with DeepSee and when I need to do a commit to the git repo I'm exporting ALL the pivots and dashboards from the namespace. But I can forget to do that) And it can take time for a large system.

What is the way to manage automatical export of DeepSee artefacts which we are editing in UI (Cubes, Pivots, Dashboards, Pivot Variables, Term lists, Shared Measures) into files every time when I push Save button?

0 5
0 394

Hi,

i have today

- update from Ensemble 2016.1.0.656.0 to 2017.2.1.801.0
- Java JDK 8 (U161) [latest Version]
- Eclipse (JavaScript & WebDev) Release 4.7.3
- Atelier 1.1 plugin (from Marketplace)
- Migrate a small testing Project

Trying "Debug":

- Debug Configurations ...
- "Atelier Application Attach" -> "New"
- Select Server, Choosing the process i want, "Apply", "Debug"

Error:

0 2
0 394

Hi,

I am running InterSystems iris 2021.1 from the container and I have version 2020.1.1 is installed locally. While running studio locally I am getting below error message:

"Version mismatch. Studio version 2020.1.1 unable to connect to server version 2021.1
Upgrade to a later version of the client to resolve this error"

Looking Forward

Thanks

0 4
0 394

Introduction

This article is intended to be a simple tutorial on how to create ODBC connections and working with them, since I found starting with them a little bit confused, but I had amazing people to take my hand and walk me through it, and I think everyone deserves that kind of help too.
I'm going to divide each little part in sections, so feel free to jump to the one you feel the need to, although I recommend reading everything.

10 0
1 393

InterSystems is proud to announce another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and support to Oracle Linux 9 (not in this preview yet).

2 4
0 393

Does Intersystems Ensemble support (for LGBTQ+) gender code "U" in Healtshare? Specifically for the clinical (or physician) viewer?

Test shows the gender code is consumed without error and stored, but the viewer does not present it except (as far as I can see) in the patient search drop-down.

The 2.3.1 HL7 ADT schema code table lists "U" as a supported option.

Would this require customization in the viewer code to support this?

0 3
0 393

Hi,

Alert emails are pretty terse - they are fine for me but I'd like something a bit more friendly when sending alerts to end users.

Instead of this

QueueWaitAlert: Message Header Id '522408569' queued for config item 'alerttoXXXsystemmanager' with priority 'Async' has been queued for more than 600 seconds

I'd like to send something like this:

Hi Bill,

1 2
1 393

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online Meetup with the Winners of the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 24, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 2
0 393

I have two servers in our TEST environment. One with HSBUS and one with HSREGISTRY. Let's call them "HSBUS01" and "HSDB01" respectively.

Now, I can access HSBUS with my SQL client by using the JDBC driver pointed to hsbus01.full.name.com and port 1972 and specifying a namespace of "HSBUS". I am, however, unable to access the HSREGISTRY instance via SQL with a similar combination of information.

0 2
0 393

My organization is looking for a full time Intersystems Solutions Engineer to join the team. Based in NY, the Solutions Engineer will design technical architectures to support efforts across the health system focused on clinical data exchange with other provider organizations and payors.

5 0
0 393

I'm attempting a first-time installation of IRIS for Health on my home Mac for eval purposes. I want to be able to install IRIS and Ensemble. I downloaded the package but it doesn't come with instructions, and I'm running into issues. Is there a straightforward install instruction set online, or does anyone have one you can pass along?

Thanks, Jim Winski

0 2
0 393

Hi -

I've been trying to create a "sub packaged class" (i.e. TopPackage.SubPackage.Classname) but the current version of the "New Class Wizard" doesn't seem to allow me to do this.

If I try to specify a \project\subdirectory in the "Project" or I try to specify a Package.Subpackage form in the "Package", or I try to specify "Subpackage.Classname" in the "Class Name" they ALL fail to give me a "next" or "finish" button that works (the buttons stay greyed out)

1 4
0 393

Hi I am getting this message for some databases but not for others: This database is mounted as read-only due to 'Failed to access iris.lck file'! and not for others on Google Cloud community non-health edition.

For example this default database displays the message: Name IRISLIB Directory /usr/irissys/mgr/irislib/

But this default database does not: Name IRISSYS Directory /ISC/dur/mgr/

0 3
0 393
Article
· Jun 22, 2023 1m read
Countermeasures against SQL injection

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Countermeasures against SQL injection have been published on various websites, but we believe that it is possible to prevent SQL injection in applications using InterSystems SQL as well as other RDBMS by implementing these countermeasures appropriately. In addition, InterSystems Data Platform (hereinafter referred to as IRIS) incorporates several measures that make SQL injection more difficult than general RDBMS.

4 0
0 393