Have you heard interesting things about Atelier, the InterSystems Eclipse plugin, and want to learn more?

Join @Michelle Stolwyk, a software developer at InterSystems, for Enter a New Era with Atelier, a webinar in which she shows how Atelier can simplify your development workflow. She also discusses the feature priorities InterSystems has for Atelier and even explains how your feedback can affect these priorities!

Do you have questions for Michelle following the webinar? Feel free to post them below!

6 3
0 438

Hi !

There is a BusinessService be called by several callers,but now I get this error below on Event Log page:

<Ens>ErrGeneral: Failed to create document from string:

ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error:processing instruction cannot start with 'xml'
while processing Anonymous Stream at line 1 offset 106

What may be the cause of this error?

How can I locate the parameter that caused this error?

1 3
0 910

We are getting more and more request wondering if we could send/receive data via HTTPS to the outside world from within our Hospital Network. As you can imagine our Ensemble/Cache productions are not exposed to the DMZ or has access outside of the network. We only communicate with external vendors through a VPN, so communicating not using a VPN is rather new to us.

Currently there is a project to get rid of using Proxy, and instead of through a Load Balancer that can use rules to filter out traffic, which adds another layer of complexity.

1 3
0 227
Question
· Mar 5, 2018
Send txt file thourgh TCP

Hi,

I'm trying to send a txt file over TCP.

The txt file contains lines, every line has a fixed length : 179 characters , however it seems that this length vary while sending it!

So, I need to send the content of the txt file as it is without adding anything.

I'm using as operation EnsLib.TCP.PassthroughOperation.

I need your help please.

Thanks !

0 3
0 467

I have a question about how to modify a XData Block programmatically . Assume i have a impl.cls and there is a XData Block (like XData OpenAPI [ MimeType = application/json ]) in the impl.cls. In other class, can i write a fucntion to modify the context in the XData Block?

Ps: The document already show how to read the XData blcok, if i want to insert something into the block and save it back, how can i do this programmatically (eg write a method and read the block from other class, write something into the block and save it ) ??

Thanks

0 3
0 180
Question
· May 16, 2018
Collect TrakCare's datas

Hey everyone,

Here's my issue, I would like to develop a web application which use and send datas to TrakCare app, but I really don't know how to communicate with TrakCare's datas.

With a little research, I think I could use "RESTForms" or "EnsembleWorkFlow" but I don't really get how...

Can somebody help me and tell me the way forward ?

0 3
0 399
Question
· Aug 9, 2023
Reports roadmap

We are about to embark on a development where we'll be taking HL7 messages and generating PDF reports from them. We are wanting to future proof our development efforts within the constraints of our currently deployed platform and future upgrade options. We are currently running on Ensemble 2018, though an upgrade to Iris is anticipated - at some indeterminate point in the future. We are aware of Zen Reports and InterSystems Reports (Logi) as technology options, but are also unclear on some details. A roadmap and guidance from those who've done this kind of thing before would be great!

0 3
0 120

Without installing Kerberos has anyone Authenticated a SQL JDBC connection? Currently we are using local SQL Accounts to sign onto External SQL Databases, but we are being told that we need to switch to Service accounts that live on a Active Directory Domain.

I wrote with a little help a ZAUTHENICATE to do the Authentication for Ensemble, can I use something like that to connect to an External SQL Database using a Service Account on a Active Directory Domain?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 459

My Atelier workspace used to maintain my settings, open files, window configuration, etc. when I would shutdown Eclipse and open it again later on my MacBook Pro. However, since I have upgraded to the latest version of Atelier 1.2.119 that no longer happens. I now have to open my last used files and reconfigure my windows the way I like them every time I start Eclipse/Atelier.

Anyone else have this issue? I have tried many things from Google searches to fix this but nothing has worked.

0 3
1 431

In a DTL to transform from HL7v2 to FHIR; select the code for the attending provider within a for each statement

<foreach property='source.AttendingClinicians()' key='st' >

<if condition='source.AttendingClinicians.(st).Code&apos;=""' >

<true>

<if condition='..In(source.AttendingClinicians.(st).IdentifierTypeCode ,"NPI","PNPI")' >

0 3
0 235

Surely you have all heard about FHIR as the panacea and solution to all interoperability and compatibility problems between systems. Right here we can see one of his classic defenders holding a FHIR resource in his hand and enjoying it immensely:

But for the rest of us mortals we are going to make a small introduction.

9 3
5 504

Hello,

I am a beginner with Object Script and I hope anyone can help me solving my questions.

1. Is there a way to time a loop in Object Script?

2. My code leads to the following error, even though it executes the method.

Is there a way to ignore this specific error, so that I can repeat my code in a time loop over and over again without stopping?

1 3
1 848
Article
· Aug 20, 2021 6m read
GitHub Codespaces with IRIS

Some time ago GitHub, has announced the new feature, GitHub Codespaces. It gives an ability to run VSCode in the browser, with almost the same power as it would run locally on your machine, but also with a power of clouds, so, you are able to choose the machine type with up to 32 CPU cores and 64 GB of RAM.

Looks impressive, is not it? But how it could help us, to work with projects driven by InterSystems IRIS? Let's have a look, how to configure it for us.

17 3
7 916
Question
· Nov 26, 2018
BPL - Foreach IF statement

As part of a BPL I am building I need to foreach over a some repeating elements and look for a certain value, if said value is present I need to forward the message to another operation.

I can't seem to get the if statement inside the foreach loop to work and I think I am doing something wrong?

The error message I am getting:

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <UNDEFINED>zS2+2^GWH.Messages.Eobs.AKISegmentCheck.Thread1.1 *k1 -- logged as '-' number - @' Set k1=request.GetNextIndex("PIDgrpgrp("_(1)_").ORCgrp()",k1,.tSCTrans)'

Can anyone explain that error to me?

0 3
0 693
Question
· Dec 13, 2018
Cache ODBC error

Hello All,

Hoping someone can help with this odd error.

A vbscript file is being used to perform an update to cache.

The file has worked without an issue for well over a year.

Recently, the update has begun to throw an error.

(class references modified to remove client data)

UPDATE CACHE.UCI.Reg.Pat (Column1) VALUES ('USERNAME') WHERE ID = '2190284'

C:\Web\Config\SchedTasks\script1.VBS(73, 6)

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 105]

[c:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscript.exe]

0 3
0 490
Question
· Oct 14, 2021
Lock the Modal View

Hi Guys,

I'm using a Modal Group but whenever I click outside it the Modal gets minimised, so How can I change the view so that whenever pops up the view get locked until I'm finished with my modal then click exit to endModal ?

thanks

0 3
0 273