Is is possible to install multiple copies of Eclipse/Atelier, and have each instance maintain it's own distinct list of server connections? I thought I had figured it out, uninstalled everything, and reinstalled without using bundle pools. I think this keeps projects separate, along with allowing different Eclipse settings and plug-ins. After installing the second instance, no server connections from the first were showing in the second.

0 8
0 625
Question
· Jun 4, 2018
Cache Studio 2017.2

Hi all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this type of question, but I'm running out of ideas.

For reasons beyond my control, we run a version of Intersystems Caché (2013.1) that is not supported by Atelier. As such, I use Caché Studio to do my development.
The issue I have is, I don't run Windows or MAC, but Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 in my case). I've successfully managed to get Studio working using Wine and pretty much everything is usable.

0 8
0 1.9K
Article
· Apr 25, 2018 4m read
DNI functions

Hi everyone!

I want to share four functions with you. I hope that you can use it at some time.

DNI: the initials of the type of national identity document, is composed of different series of numbers and letters. That proves the identity and personal data of the holder, as well as the Spanish nationality. Example: 94494452X

NIE: The NIE or foreigner identity number is a code for foreigners in Spain.

In this page you can generate examples of DNI or NIE https://generadordni.es/

3 8
0 753
Question
· May 9, 2018
Standardizing Error Logging

I have been tasked with creating a class that will handle error logging in a consistent manor for an application I am working on. The need is to have all variables in the calling method logged along with some other information.

The example given was zwrite which is exactly what I need, however, I somehow need to capture the output of ZW and put it into a database table. Any easy way to capture this data? I was able to dump ZW to a file, but that is not ideal.

Any help is appreciated!

0 8
0 1.1K

Hi,

A site has a Mirror set, and an Asynchronous DR. The disk drives for each of the instances are local disks and the databases are large (>2 TB)

The current backup strategy is started off as using Cache Backup and is still the case today, but the size and time it take t do the backup is obviously prohibitive.

1 8
0 637

I need to redirect user to a url, which is 5000+ characters long.
To do that I set:

set %response.Redirect = url

However, in the browser I receive this header:

In WriteHTTPHeader method of %CSP.Response, where the LOCATION header is
written:

Write "Location: ", <Redirect>,!

After I added a buffer flush, after the above-mentioned line:

0 8
0 436

Hello,every body.

I am having a problem when using atelier. I found that the web front-end related files (such as csp, css, js, etc.) will change in format when they are synced to the server.

For example:

The original format of the js file may be UTF-8. However, when I edited and saved in atelier, the file version format on the server became ANSI. I tried to configure the environment in eclipse, but it doesn't seem to work.

E.g:

1 8
2 343

Hello Everyone,

I have a healthshare web application with production, I try to make a field in basic setting of business service, and I would like to set a string to DISPLAYLIST and VALUELIST of that Property (string maked by query to sql table). I code the same here but it's syntax incorrect in DISPLAYLIST = GetTypeDisplay(), VALUELIST = GetTypeValue(). Someone know a best way to solved my problem? Thanks so much!

0 8
0 1.4K

Hi Community

I have created a simple package that allows the use of Cache with the Laravel Framework.

From my initial testing everything seems to be operating smoothly but I would like to appeal to the PHP users in the community to help me improve this package.

For those of you out there who have time and would be interested in this, please visit the repo at https://github.com/jeandormehl/laracache

Thanks in advance

5 8
3 1.1K
Question
· Apr 6, 2018
sql insert from cache

I am tasked with using CACHE to insert data retrieved from a CACHE data base and insert it into an sql database. The columns in the sql table that I am trying to insert data into have names that contain underscores such as "ACCESSION_DATE" I found a utility in CACHE to connect to the sql data base and perform inserts. I have the data I need to insert. I need to pass the data into the sql utility referencing the column names.

I tried using indirection to set the data into underscored variables, but that isn't allowed in cache object script.

0 8
0 1.3K
Question
· Sep 13, 2018
Operators as Variables

We have the need to write a function that can loop through say a field in an OBX segment within HL7 and compare it to a string passed. Is it possible to have the user enter the Operator ( >,<,=,<>) as a variable inside Cache object script? Does anyone have any examples they can share?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 8
0 484

Hi,

I'm getting mad trying to get data from an external REST service that uses Basic Authentication from Ensemble. The BO worked fine when I was using a test server without authentification, but as soon as we need to go to production I cannot have it working.

So far, I've created the username/password at the credentials page (Ensemble-Configure-Credentials). I've setup the BO to use this credentials. But nothing happens.

I've tried with the Rest Client (addon for Mozilla), and using the same address, port and user/pwd works just fine.

0 8
0 1.5K
Question
· Aug 10, 2018
Ensemble - Username

Hi,

Not sure if is possible, but I am trying to find the way to show in the log the username of whoever enable a specific service. The idea is that a service is normally disabled..if someone enable it, the username will be reported to the log...

I have tried with $username but it only return "_Ensemble" when running from ensemble although it works in Studio.

Thanks

0 8
0 508
Question
· Apr 20, 2018
Special Character API

Hi

Made a request for API REST.

Using HTTP Request adapter.

Adapter As EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter

Outside the Ensemble an API response is JSON (CORRECT)

Answer in Ensemble: =?Á
Â0
?_eä,cÒ
'=
*^<YÙF¡í$í¼ÈÞÝt
oÉ÷ý$?|
¤1¡{Dâhà°Ý?Öù)2ós??R?¸¼?ºd?$,ñD+»??
?
ÔºQZéýNÕ V{C?óò?b¢?éÍ )$
²5Å?wEë? ??©tÖã1z×2FëÊnôeË æ??]Zßq ܺ?á

Help me.

Thank you

0 8
0 424

Well my last post got cut off for some reason. I am trying the new beta and wondering about the following functionality from Studio that I don't find in Atelier:

F12 = Open the routine and jump to the tag of the current call the cursor is on in a routine

F2 / <Ctrl> F2 = jumping to a bookmark / toggling a bookmark

<Ctrl> G = Jump to a tag in the code

When might these things be in Atelier? I use them a lot in Studio and the absence of these really slows me down.

0 8
0 431

Hi, Community!

Someday you find yourself having a wonderful class package which can be helpful in several projects. So it is a library package.

How to make the classes available for different namespaces in Caché? There are two ways (at least two ways familiar to me):

1. Start the name of the package with %, like %FantasticLib.SuperClass. Wrong way.

If you do that the class would be placed in %SYS and would be available in other namespaces.

This is wrong because of the two reasons:

2 8
0 547