Announcements

This code snippet allows for a file on the web to be saved into the file system. Specify the server and GET request, as well as the directory the file should be saved to. The class method "test" runs the code:

Class objectscript.saveFileHTTP Extends %RegisteredObject
{
    classmethod test() {
        Set httprequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
        Set httprequest.Server = "docs.intersystems.com"
        Do httprequest.Get("documentation/cache/20172/pdfs/GJSON.pdf")

Do $System.OBJ.Dump(httprequest.HttpResponse)

Set stream=##class(%FileBinaryStream).%New()
        Set stream.Filename="c:\test.pdf"

Write stream.CopyFrom(httprequest.HttpResponse.Data)
        Write stream.%Save()
    }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub

+ 1   0 2

comments

views

+ 1

rating

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal, 

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

Introduction:

In today’s DevOps world, continuous delivery and deployment are critical to delivering high-quality software product faster than ever before. For us to get the better understanding of the DevOps tools in this space, we need to first understand the meaning of Continuous Integration. Let us get to that point from the below paragraphs where we will be discussing further in detail about the process in itself and also the tools that are used in various other Organizations. Continuous Integration defined with an acronym (CI), is a cornerstone technique of DevOps. 

-1   0 0

comments

views

rating

Hi, Community! 

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Migrating Apps to the Cloud : The Basics

0   0 0

comments

views

rating

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to properly map List collection types. I can't change the schema at all, and I don't have the ability to change the way they are stored from the serialized form to the Array projection. I'm also pretty locked into using JPA for Java interoperability, as I'd like to be able to change out the backing database arbitrarily.

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

This document describes considerations around SDDC and HCI solutions for InterSystems Clients.

Software Defined Data Centers (SDDC) and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) – Important Considerations for InterSystems Clients

+ 2   0 1

comments

views

+ 2

rating

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

We Want More! - Solving Scalability

0   0 0

comments

views

rating

We’re now less than a month away from our annual conference, the InterSystems Global Summit. This year, we’ll be descending on the beautiful outskirts of San Antonio, a city worth visiting for its wonderful river walkway and its 18th century Spanish Mission, even if it hadn’t been the location of this year’s InterSystems event. Leaving the tourist guidance to the tourist guides, let’s take a closer look at what the conference has in stock for you, including a dedicated post-summit symposium on AI and ML on Wednesday October 3!

+ 4   0 1

comments

views

+ 4

rating

I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated. 

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

Hi Community!

I'm pleased to announce that we've just launched the new product in the family of InterSystems Data Platforms:

InterSystems IRIS for Health

IRIS for Health — is the world’s first and only data platform engineered specifically for healthcare. It empowers you to rapidly create and scale the industry’s next breakthrough applications.

+ 2   1 1

comments

views

+ 2

rating

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Continuous Delivery with Containers

0   0 1

comments

views

rating

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Saving Lives and Livelihoods With iKnow

0   0 0

comments

views

rating

This code snippet contains the class method "test" which sends an HTML email. Change the literal strings in the method to customize the email's from address, to address, subject, and body:

Class objectscript.sendEmail Extends %RegisteredObject
{
    classmethod test() {
        set m=##class(%Net.MailMessage).%New()
        set m.From="user@company.com"

set m.IsHTML=1

do m.To.Insert("user@company.com")
        set m.Subject="Sent by IRIS mail"
        set m.Charset="iso-8859-1"
        do m.TextData.Write("<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>"_$char(13,10))
        do m.TextData.Write("<META http-equiv=Content-Type content=""text/html; charset=iso-8859-2""></HEAD>"_$char(13,10))
        do m.TextData.Write("<BODY><FONT face=Arial size=2>Test <B>Test</B></FONT></BODY></HTML>")
        set s=##class(%Net.SMTP).%New()
        set s.smtpserver="mail.company.com"
        set status=s.Send(m)
    }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub

0   1 2

comments

views

rating

NOTE:  This content was originally presented at the InterSystems Global Summit in 2014, however related topics often come up on the Developer Community so I have decided to turn this into an article for easier reference and discussion.  However, much of the content was pulled directly from the presentation slides so the article format resembles that of a PPT deck more than paragraphs.

+ 5   2 5

comments

views

+ 5

rating

Hello,

I would like to schedule the Database Compact and Freespace methods as legacy tasks.

Has anyone implemented this yet?
Is this even possible? 

The request for this is due to the fact that we have 3 interfaces in a namespace whose messages are deleted after 7 days. All other messages in this namespace should be kept for one year.
This leads to a certain fragmentation. Furthermore, the messages to be deleted are relatively large (MDM^T02 > 32MB), which in turn leads to a fast growth of the database size. 

How would you solve this problem?

0   0 3

answers

comments

views

rating

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal. 

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

Generally speaking, InterSystems products supported dynamic objects and JSON for a long while, but version 2016.2 came with a completely new implementation of these features, and the corresponding code was moved from the ObjectScript level to the kernel/C level, which made for a substantial performance boost in these areas. This article is about innovations in the new version and the migration process (including the ways of preserving backward compatibility).

+ 5   2 1

comments

views

+ 5

rating

If you are attending Global Summit 2018 please be sure to say hello to George James Software in the Partner Pavilion.

You are also invited to the informal lunchtime meeting we're hosting at Global Summit on Tuesday 2nd October from 1pm in Indian Paintbrush, a meeting room at the conference venue. We will be previewing the next versions of Deltanji, our integrated source code management solution, and Serenji, our editor and debugger.

+ 10   0 2

comments

views

+ 10

rating

InterSystems is pleased to announce that  InterSystems Caché and Ensemble 2018 are now released!

New in these releases are features that improve security and operations, including:

· Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) support
· Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) integration
· Integrated Windows Authentication support for HTTP
· SSH enhancements

+ 5   0 1

comments

views

+ 5

rating