Announcements

Hi

Is it possible to include the ≥ or ≤ in a ZEN select component?  i.e. 

<select id="condition" label="Condition" valueList="&lt;,&gt;,=,≤,≥" displayList="&lt;,&gt;,=,≤,≥"/>

I have tried &ge; and &le; but these also do not work.  If I inspect the options in the browser and edit with these characters they display correctly but just not when loaded in the zen page.

Cheers

Iain

Last answer 23 January 2018 Last comment 23 January 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

I have a very simple and from the book PubSub requirement

I get some data. I transform it to a Json text and publish it to a topic.

All the subscribers to that topic should get that json data . All my subscribers request message has one property

Property JSONData As %Text(MAXLEN = 100000)

-------------------------------------------------------------

- I have made the Domain, Subscibers and defined the targets for each subscriber depending on topic

- I have added an out of the box PubSub Operation too

Last answer 19 September 2018 Last comment 13 November 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

I am working on an ZAUTHENTICATE.mac to move us from local cache users to Delegated Authentication against LDAP. 

I have created a user role within my instance of Ensemble that matches the AD Group that I will be assigning everyone in my group to.  Is there a way to query the list of available Roles within Ensemble, and if one of my AD groups matches that role, set the role for that user?

How would I compare the AD Group against the Role listing?

Thanks

Scott

Last answer 17 February 2018 Last comment 20 February 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi Community!

This year will have a special section on Flash Talks which gives you an opportunity to introduce your tool or solution on InterSystems Global Summit 2018!

What is Flash Talks? 

It's 15 min session you have on Technology Exchange scene: 10 min for your pitch, 5 min for Q&A. 

The session WILL BE live streamed on Developer Community YouTube Channel.

Developer Community Flash Talks!

Today, 10/02, Flash Talks Scene @ InterSystems Global Summit 2018!

2 pm Open source approaches to work with Documents @Eduard Lebedyuk, InterSystems

2-15 InterSystems IRIS on Kubernetes by @Dmitriy Maslennikov

2-30 Visual Studio Code IDE for InterSystems Data Platforms by @John Murray, GeorgeJames Software

2-45 Static Analysis for ObjectScript with CacheQuality by @Daniel Tamajon, Lite Solutions

3-00 InterSystems Open Exchange by @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems

3-15 Q&A Session on Developer Community, Global Masters, and Open Exchange

Last comment 23 October 2018
+ 1   0 4

views

+ 1

rating

Hi,

We have Mirroring established between NODE 1 & Node 2 . We have set the "cachesys" database enabled for Journalling. But we dont see the User Accounts , Roles, Resources created on Node 1 ( favoured Primary) reflected on Node 2 . Is creating them manually again is the only option for this ? . Is there any way to sync them or would adding %SYS to MIRROR a possible solution. Would it be great if anyone has faced this as we have an issue that during failovers Team is locked out . 

Best Regards,

Arun Madhan

Last answer 19 October 2018 Last comment 22 October 2018
+ 1   1 6

views

+ 1

rating

Hi, Community!

What is your favorite issue tracking system for projects with InterSystems Data Platform? What did you use and what are you using now?

In projects with InterSystems Data Platform, I worked with Redmine, JIRA, Trello. A lot of code versioning systems now have this feature too (Gitlab, Github).

Now my favorite for small and medium projects is Github, because it is simple, is very close to code (commit-issue linkage) and it has kanban).

Last comment 6 June 2018
+ 1   0 5

views

+ 1

rating

Hi

Made a request for API REST.

Using HTTP Request adapter.

Adapter As EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter

Outside the Ensemble an API response is JSON (CORRECT)

Answer in Ensemble: =?Á
Â0 
?_eä,cÒ
'=
*^<YÙF¡í$í¼ÈÞÝt 
oÉ÷ý$?|
¤1¡{Dâhà°Ý?Öù)2ós??R?¸¼?ºd?$,ñD+»??

ÔºQZéýNÕ V{C?óò?b¢?éÍ )$ 
²5Å?wEë? ??©tÖã1z×2FëÊnôeË æ??]Zßq ܺ?á

Help me.

Thank you

0   0 3

views

rating

HI,

I am a newbie so excuse my basic questions.

I have installed Caché on Mac Os High Sierra 10.13.6 and have started the ObjectScript tutorial but I cannot open Terminal in Caché.

The instructions provided on the tutorial don't appear to be for Mac OS as there is no cube icon:

Last answer 21 September 2018 Last comment 12 days ago
0   0 5

views

rating

Hi I currently have a requirement to upload microsoft documents from a client's PC to a cache database, at present the idea is to use javascript to open the file and convert it to a binary stream and then for cache csp to upload the binary stream to the database.  Just wondered if anyone else had attempted this or are there better options !

Regards

Gary

Last answer 19 January 2018 Last comment 13 March 2018
0   0 5

views

rating

Has anyone called any outside Javascript code from inside their class files? I asked a long time ago if there was a way to manipulate an image within Cache Object Script, and since Cache doesn't have any image libraries its not really possible. However I have found Javascript to resize an image and wonder how hard it would be to mesh the two together.

Can anyone share any examples?

Thanks

Scott

Last answer 22 December 2018 Last comment 4 January 2019
+ 2   1 3

views

+ 2

rating

When selecte the menu Navigate/ open atelier class routine it shows all available classes.

Duplciate classes are shown multiple times without a package structure (see example below). 

Is there a way to visualize the package structure in the “open atelier class routine”?

Best Regards 

Roger de Coninck.

Last answer 20 February 2018 Last comment 22 February 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

I would like to examine the contents of my OBX-5 field and not route the message if it contains alphabetic characters. I've tried various combinations of the Match and Contains functions, with no luck. Should I be using the COS ? operator or plaini regular expressions?

e.g.

OBX-5 Contains "\D"

OBX-5 Contains "?.A"

OBX-5 Contains "[A-Z]"

Last answer 10 July 2018 Last comment 10 July 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Good day,

Is there a way to change the theme in management portal? or at least the color of the header.

Issue is, some users have access to Development and Testing and Production environments. I would like a way to color-differentiate the environments to reduce the errors. 

Last answer 1 August 2019 Last comment 1 August 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

Hi,

I need to read a UTF8 encoded text file and translate the content to 8-bit.

Using %File class and $ZCVT(TXT,"I","UTF8") works , but I see that if the content is larger than max string  (32000) and we cut the content

To max string chunks, we can get a <translate> error if we cut it in the "wrong" point..

Is there a better way to do this task?

My code looks like this:

Last answer 16 April 2018 Last comment 16 April 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi, would really appreciate your advice on how I can restart the mirror-monitor. I've followed the instructions and restarted the mirror monitor, and still the status seems to be down. Can you point me to some resource or steps that I can follow ?

I logged into %SYS terminal and restarted the mirror monitor and it says that it is running

Last answer 24 December 2018 Last comment 30 December 2018
0   0 4

views

rating

InterSystems supports use of the InterSystems IRIS Docker images it provides on Linux only. Rather than executing containers as native processes, as on Linux platforms, Docker for Windows creates a Linux VM running under Hyper-V, the Windows virtualizer, to host containers. These additional layers add complexity that prevents InterSystems from supporting Docker for Windows at this time.

+ 10   2 10

views

+ 10

rating

InterSystems is pleased to announce availability of a field test version of Caché and Ensemble 2018.1

These kits can be downloaded from the Field Test portal page.

There are hundreds of bug fixes, and several new features, including:

• Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Integration
  • Support for Microsoft Integrated Windows Authentication for HTTP Connections
  • SSH Enhancements

All platforms are available, except Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for x86-64.  

Last comment 2 August 2018
+ 7   0 6

views

+ 7

rating

We are trying to script a High Availability Shutdown/Start script in case we need to fail over to one of our other servers we can be back up within mins. Is there a way to configure the startup procedure to Automatically Stop/Start the JDBC server when shutting down or starting up cache? is there an auto setting we can change?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

Last answer 15 November 2018 Last comment 18 November 2018
0   0 4

views

rating

Hi,

Most of my classes are mapped from Globals. I want to access Cache classes from a BI software through ODBC connection.

'Last update' information does not exist in most of the classes. My question is whether there is a 'last update' timestamp that is automatically generated for each line in classes I can extract to external systems?

Thanks

Last answer 10 November 2018 Last comment 12 November 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

I thought I should be able to go to the application error log or look at d ^%ER when I get the following error in the browser when troubleshooting a CSP page:

An error occurred with the CSP application and has been logged to system error log (^ERRORS)

However nothing is being generated in these logs. Where are these logs being made?

Thank you

Last answer 27 June 2018 Last comment 19 June 2018
+ 2   1 3

views

+ 2

rating