Question
· Jan 16, 2018
ECP Connectivity

Hi All,

Background: I have my data in Globals on a Cache instance A and I SQL projected(Added SQL Storage) all my globals as Classes to do SQL Operation.

I am about to start writing my application code in Ensemble(Planning to use Business Service, process and Operation) , Now I wanted to do ECP connection between Ensemble instance and Cache instance to get data from Cache.

Questions

How to do ECP connection between two instances?

Does SQL projection of classes is really required or I can use the globals from Cache server.

0 1
0 737
Question
· Jan 15, 2018
using sql link table wizard

I'm trying to create an sal connections from one cache system to another. I've created the connection part and I think that is working. When trying to link a table through the link table wizard, I'm getting an error "<MAXSTRING>zCreateOneLinkTable+52^%CSP.UI.SQL.LinkWizardResultPage1.

Is this due to my global block size in the new system not being large enough? It is currently set at 8192.

Thank you

Mike

0 2
0 528
Question
· Jan 15, 2018
Headers in HttpRequest

Hi Guys,

I'm using Ensemble 2014 and have a code that Posts HttpRequest to a REST API and working fine, but don't know how to add Header to my request!?

I tried Set Request.SetHeader("Source","Civicview") but it's bringing a Syntax error, any help pls?

1 3
0 1.2K

In a Business Process using the %PrimaryRequestHeader I can call GetAdapterSettingValue and get the setting from a Business Service. But once I am in the Business Operation there is no class for %PrimaryRequestHeader. Is there another way to get setting in the Business Operation that was define in the Business Service ?​

0 3
0 447

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Hyper-Converged Infrastructure

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4UjWduo7QE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 280

Where did the RemoteSystemsTempFiles project come from?

If you're using Atelier, you may have noticed a project called "RemoteSystemsTempFiles" in the Atelier Explorer and Project Explorer views. This project is automatically created by the Eclipse Remote Systems Explorer (RSE) on start-up. The RSE allows you to connect to and work with a variety of remote systems.

You can either hide this project within your views, or remove it completely by following the steps below.

5 0
0 3.9K

What happens if you don't declare a Persistent value when you call ExecuteQuery()? What does Ensemble set as the key value for your query? I have a query that I've executed on SQL Server, and I get 15 rows, but because this is my second time querying the data Ensemble thinks it exists.

The Method in question is SelectProviderClarityAudit. If I call this query multiple times it is not returning the same number of results each time in Ensemble.

0 3
0 433

Hi,

I have the Atelier plugin (latest stable release) installed in Eclipse Oxygen running on Ubuntu 16.04.2. Working well except for the BPL visual editor. When I select it, it displays a pixelated image in the view tab. Not sure if this is a Atelier issue or an Eclipse/GTK issue? Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks

0 2
0 304
Question
· Jan 12, 2018
HTTP Response parsing error

Hello

I'm in the process of creating a TestClass which simulate a HTTP POST call to REST-based web
services and while I am having success, I'm struggling on how to parse out the results to a JSON
format

Here is down the code part which concerns parsing the HttpResponse.Data variable into JSON :

0 3
0 2.1K

My questions are regarding ClassMethods with a private keyword tags.

When we use a wizard to add a new method, we are given a options to
select private checkbox to make it a private method as well as
Class Method checkbox in the same time.

1. What would be the reason and the case to select and use them both?
2. Secondly, if there is such a case in already developed application is it
safe to remove the private tag from ClassMethod? Obviously if it's not a
ClassMethod private tag cannot be removed as easily.

Thank you,

0 11
0 469

I've inherited a business service that takes a large XML document with repeating elements, extracts them via %XML.Reader and chunks them into separate persistent objects for delivery to a EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine-based routing rule. Unfortunately, the lack of GetValueAt() for the message's class leaves me without much in the way of complex decision-making options.

0 3
0 593
Question
· Jan 11, 2018
How to use zb to debug

Hi,

I want to monitor some variables in my program.

So I do this "zb *varname", however, i don't really want to get break went the program touch "varname" every time.

I only want to get break when certain conditions are meet. For example, $d(varname(1,2,3)) > 0, then break.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks.

0 2
0 336
Question
· Jan 1, 2018
Send JSON Via HTTP request

Hi Guys,

Basically I'm looking for a sample what I can send data in aJSON format to a a webservice using an http request pls?

I've found some documentation on %Net.HttpRequest but a sample on how to connect to a Webservice and send data to it would be really helpful?

Our clients are running Cache & Ensemble 2014

Thanks

0 21
0 5.7K

I use zf(-2) to spawn a external a Java application in a *nix instance.

I would like to kill this process after some conditions met.

I would like to leverage $zf("kill ... ") but this requires its the pid of this child process.

So is there a way to acquire the pid for the child process when I create it ?

If not, how is the suggested way to kill this process?

Thanks.

0 1
0 321
Question
· Jan 5, 2018
UPS - SOAP WebServices Not Working

Hi all,

I have started using the UPS in my application for shipment and cancellation.

I have the WSDL from the UPS.

I have imported the WSDL via Studio->Tools->addins and finish the process to get the Package implemeted in my studio.

Now the SOAP method contains a URL which is for their live system so i manually changed the URL with their Testing URL.

They are also providing the sample shipment numbers which we can use to test the cancellation process.

I am trying that shipment number to void(cancel) the shipment by call the method.

0 3
0 4.4K

This is probably a very naive question but :
Is it possible to create a Windows executable file from a Cache MUMPS (COS) routine, such that the routine can be run directly from Windows ?
If so, could some kind soul direct me to a source of information that describes the process.
I am using the free Intersystems Cache installation (CachePCkit V2017.1) on Windows 10 for my own use & personal development.

Thanks

0 13
0 1.3K