Announcements

getting "The value of the property 'cspHttpServerMethod' is null or undefined, not a Function object" error while executing the csp page. All the server side methods stop working at this time although javascript functions still work but until the point where a server side method is getting called. Any clues why we get such error.

Last answer 30 September 2019 Last comment 7 August 2017
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi,

I create a WebService in Machine One, with some process, i tested this webservice with SOAPUI, worked.

After that i create a simple Business Operation, SOAP Adapter, based on WebClient created with SOAP Wizzard, the problem with that is on response var, i have empty var on my operation, somebody have some Ideas ? 

Last answer 26 December 2017 Last comment 25 September 2019
0   0 3

views

rating

This question is about calling AWS REST APIs. Based on:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/sigv4_signing.html

AWS requires REST clients to call their APIs using Signature Version 4 which in case you don't know what I am talking about is a pain in the neck.  Here comes the question:

Has anybody, by any chance implemented the v4 signing alg. in COS? If yes, would she or he have the kind heart to share?

Thanks,

Chris

Last answer 23 March 2017 Last comment 6 June 2019
0   0 6

views

rating

I am following the ESB tutorial(https://learning.intersystems.com/course/view.php?id=77) and using my local system(2014.1.5) windows 7.  I click the button on SoapUI for the Weather piece (http://127.0.0.1:57774/esb/soap/Weather/GlobalWeather.asmx) and get the response of   <text>ERROR &lt;Ens&gt;ErrBusinessDispatchNameNotRegistered: Business dispatch name &apos;EnsLib.SOAP.GenericService&apos; is not registered to run</text&

Last answer 4 February 2017 Last comment 6 February 2017
0   0 3

views

rating

I have an imported WSDL from SalesForce and I am trying to send a login-request to the SalesForce-servers via InterSystems. The login requires a username and a password in the body, and an organizationId in the header. I am having trouble filling the organizationId in the header.

Via SoapUI I can send a successfull message to the SalesForce-servers. The message should look like this:

Last answer 17 August 2017 Last comment 22 February 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

I've been wondering about some code that I have come across a lot over the years.

Let's assume I have class Cinema and class Film.
Conceptually the data in these classes are never really physically deleted but only flagged as such, due to business requirements.

What I find is that developers tend to create a 3rd class "CinemaFilms", in a child relationship to parent Cinema, with a reference to Film. Rather than a one-to-many between Cinema and Film. 

Last answer 7 June 2017 Last comment 13 February 2019
0   1 6

views

rating

I am looking for experience of people running Veeam with Caché databases. 

Tips/Tricks/General questions like; what Veeam features are you using, what your backup cycle looks like, where does your data end up, what recovery/integrity checks you do, what sort of compression/dedupe you get. 

Also what questions _you_ have and what problems you might be trying to solve.

Last answer 25 April 2017 Last comment 22 January 2019
0   0 5

views

rating

I created a  record map and my DTL works fine. I would like to query one of the values in my input record mapped class. How would I do that? I've tried request.Field1, document.Field1 and can't see to get my rule to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last answer 20 October 2017 Last comment 1 November 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi All,

I need urgent help,

I want to export the values from Global to CSV file.

Values are in global are :

^Global1(1)="1,2,3,4"
^Global1(2)="5,6,7,8"
^Global1(n)="n,n,n,n"

I want output in CSV File as:
n,n,n,n

I made a class:

ClassMethod ExportNewSchemaGlobals(pFile)
{
    Set ary("^Global1")=""
    Set pFile = "C:/Test.csv"

Set ary = ##class(%Library.Global).Export(,.ary,pFile)
}

Last answer 5 May 2017 Last comment 4 October 2018
0   0 6

views

rating

I did a clean install of InterSystems ensemble on a new computer. However, even though my OS and my browser are set the English, the Ensemble installation is in dutch. Does anyone know how I can change the language of my InterSystems Studio so that it is in English?

Last answer 27 February 2017 Last comment 4 October 2018
0   0 1

views

rating

I have been building Business Processes in Ensemble for a few months and in a process i'd use a combination of data from the request that started the process and context variables that where filled by earlier calls in the process as input for a data transformation. I do not know how to achieve that.

Last answer 23 August 2017 Last comment 9 October 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

I am having trouble finding/using the ability to refactor inherited elements from super classes.  In studio this was under the Class->Refactor->override menu.  I did note a 'refactor' option on the right click menu, but if you attempt to choose it the option greys out as soon as you get the mouse pointer over it.  Does this feature exist in Atelier as of yet?

Last answer 23 May 2017 Last comment 11 September 2018
0   0 7

views

rating

Hi-

I have Atelier client installed on a Mac and every now and then it just stops working.  Currently I am getting this error when I try to synchronize my workspace with the server.

Synchronization failed: [server is broken] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems and if so, what is the work around?

Last answer 31 August 2018 Last comment 1 February 2018
0   0 7

views

rating

Is there a class Method that will return the number of OBX segments under the OBR segments? I see  method ChildCountGet

Last answer 14 July 2017 Last comment 25 July 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Is there a way to graphically edit BPL processes, or do we still need to use Studio for doing that? 

Looking at the documentation, it appear there should be an Atelier BPL editor option available under Open With, but all I have is Atelier Class, HTML, INT, and MAC editors. 

There is a BPL editor in the list, but it throws a "Bad editor input" error when trying to open the class file. 

Last answer 20 July 2018 Last comment 23 July 2018
0   1 2

views

rating

I try to run below two statements

Set tRS = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Dictionary.ClassDefinition:SubclassOf")
​set tSC = tRS.Execute("%Persistent")

and I always get <PROTECT>check+5^%Dictionary.ClassDefinitionQuery.1

The login user is _SYSTEM and should have all the permissions.

I cannot run queries in the $SYSTEM.SQL.Shell(). I would get <PROTECT>%GenerateMetadata+16^%SQL.StatementMetadata.1

However, when I run the query through SMP, everything is fine.

Any idea where could I start to investigate ?

Thanks.

Last answer 18 August 2017 Last comment 5 July 2018
0   0 7

views

rating