Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Globals export exclusion

Hello everyone,
I'd like to export Ensemble globals, but without Ensemble messages, this way:

^^database>s list("Ens*.gbl,'Ens.Message*.gbl")=""
^^database>write $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export(.list, "/tmp/globals.xml")

Documentation says that it could be done by adding an apostrophe, but it doesn't work for me - all Ens* globals are still exported.
What I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

0 9
0 203

I am relatively new to Intersystems cache database management. As I understand it, a database is set with a maximum size or unlimited and the size of each space allocation for the database is defined. My understanding is that the cache database will then manage the allotment of space to the database as the current space allocation is consumed. Though I do not know why one would want to do this, I have been told that the space allocation to a database can be set to be handled manually. This is something, if true, I was not aware of.

0 6
0 202
Question
· Oct 26, 2021
Parse ACK msgs sample

Hello - basic question. Looking for sample code to parse inbound ACK messages. Messages are coming in a SOAP envelope. The ACKs will have MSH/MSA/ERR segments (other segments for QBP messages down the road). Looking at common, established way(s) to parse the messages HS would be a great help to get started on this. Thanks in advance.

0 2
0 192

In specifying a "WHEN" condition statement, I don't seem to be able call a function directly from this declaration, as the generator seems to get confused

In the graphical editor:

%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453

(%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453)

In the DTL directly:

<when condition="(%request.GetValue(&quot;MRN&quot;))=123453)">

<when condition="(%request.GetValue&#40;&quot;MRN&quot;&#41;)=123453)">

0 2
1 258

InterSystems is very pleased to announce the 2021.1 release of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health and HealthShare Health Connect, which are now Generally Available to our customers and partners.

The enhancements in this release offer developers more freedom to build fast and robust applications in their language of choice, both server-side and client-side. This release also enables users to consume large amounts of information more effectively through new and faster analytics capabilities.

6 28
1 1.5K

I have a workstation with a CACHE instance up and running.

On that same workstation there is also an instance of IRIS (fresh install). I would like to migrate manually the CACHE database to IRIS (ideally, all globals, routines and classes).

What I tried is to copy C:\InterSystems\Cache\mgr\CACHE.DAT to C:\InterSystems\IRIS\mgr\IRIS.DAT (after shutting down both instances) but it does not work.

I got the following message : (112) The service for the IRIS instance did not start.

0 6
2 873
Question
· Oct 29, 2021
Use Rule to call WS 1 to n

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a route rule that can call to a web service according to a parameter of a message.

My first attempt is the following:

I have a common class with all information, BuscarHuecoRequest, and check what is the value of property "CodigoProveedor".

1 1
0 185

In this article, we will run an InterSystems IRIS cluster using docker and Merge CPF files - a new feature allowing you to configure servers with ease.

On UNIX® and Linux, you can modify the default iris.cpf using a declarative CPF merge file. A merge file is a partial CPF that sets the desired values for any number of parameters upon instance startup. The CPF merge operation works only once for each instance.

Our cluster architecture is very simple, it would consist of one Node1 (master node) and two Data Nodes (check all available roles). Unfortunately, docker-compose cannot deploy to several servers (although it can deploy to remote hosts), so this is useful for local development of sharding-aware data models, tests, and such. For a productive InterSystems IRIS Cluster deployment, you should use either ICM or IKO.

6 3
1 559

I have a website where I offer shipping services. I need to implement UPS API in my website. I already did all the basic tasks such as create my UPS developer account, download the packages... Now I want to start with the project but I don't have no idea about how to start. UPS doesn't give any instruction or example about that.

P.S: I have knowledge in the basic language such as HTML, JavaScript, PHP, CSS and MySQL...

Please can someone help me with that?

0 3
0 449
Question
· Jan 23, 2019
Single Sign On (SSO)

Does Intersystems specifically Ensemble support a Single Sign On architecture? Currently we are using Delegated sign on using LDAP and TLS, however our CIO would like us to move toward a single sign on, so when you sign into your PC it would automatically pass the credentials to Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1.1K

I wrote a step by step tutorial in the qewd-howtos repository how you can write state of the art multi-page web apps with Node.js using a QEWD-Up WebSocket/REST api back-end integrated with a mainstream web framework like NuxtJS & Vue.js.

3 0
3 1K

First of all thanks for your help and time

We would need to find inside PID:3 which one meets the following condition:

PID 3.4.1 = "CAC" and PID 3.5 = "JHN"

We have been investigating how could we do it

We have achieved to get single fields in a call request as follows:

request.GetValueAt("ORCgrp(1).ORC:OrderingProvider(1).IDNumber")

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(request.GetValueAt("PID:DateTimeofBirth"),"%Y%m%d","%Y-%m-%d")

1 2
0 350

Hey Developers,

Planning to attend the Focus Sessions of InterSystems Virtual Summit 2021? Don't miss the session dedicated to InterSystems Developer Community, Open Exchange & Global Masters!

⚡️ "Win. Win. Win with InterSystems Developer Ecosystem" VSummit21 session ⚡️

🎁 Note: All session attendees get a special prize.

Speakers:
🗣 @Anastasia Dyubaylo, Community Manager, InterSystems
🗣 @Lena Evsikova, Product Owner of InterSystems Open Exchange
🗣 @Olga Zavrazhnova, Customer Advocacy Manager, InterSystems

7 8
0 675