Since some months ago we automatized source code analysis for projects on Github, so anyone with an open source project can have its code analyzed with no cost.

You only need to create the file ".github/workflows/objectscript-quality.yml" in your project with following contents:

1 5
1 344

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Grand Prix Contest that will give you extra points in the voting.

Group Bonus Points
General Docker 2
ZPM 2
Unit Testing 2
API and languages REST API 2
ODBC/JDBC 2
Embedded Python usage 4
Native API in Java, Python, .NET, node.js 3
Multi-model Globals (key-value) 2
SQL 2
Object 2
New model 3
Analytics IRIS BI 2
IRIS NLP 2
InterSystems Reports 3
AI/ML Integrated ML 4
Python or Julia Gateway 3
Interoperability BPL 3
Custom Adapter 2
PEX 4
Workflow Engine 2
FHIR FHIR Server REST API 3
FHIR SQL Scheme usage 2
Healthcare Data Transformations 3
Total 58

Below are the details and useful links on all the technical bonuses.

1 1
0 246

We are getting more and more request wondering if we could send/receive data via HTTPS to the outside world from within our Hospital Network. As you can imagine our Ensemble/Cache productions are not exposed to the DMZ or has access outside of the network. We only communicate with external vendors through a VPN, so communicating not using a VPN is rather new to us.

Currently there is a project to get rid of using Proxy, and instead of through a Load Balancer that can use rules to filter out traffic, which adds another layer of complexity.

1 3
0 229

Hi everybody,

Is there any functionality I could use that triggers real time user-defined code on certain audit events? Right now I am interested in triggering such code on a routine modification event, like the one below. I do know how to access this record programmatically, via %SYS.Audit.

Thanks in advance,
Anna

1 8
0 263

*Analista Ensemble Júnior / Pleno

Próximo Metrô Clínicas

REQUISITOS:
* Conhecimento em barramento e protocolos RESTFull / SOAP
* Integração com banco de dados Oracle / SQL Server

ATIVIDADES:
* Integração de sistemas hospitalares
* Administração do ambiente Ensemble
* Análise de Dados

Enviar CV com pretensão salarial

Contratação CLT ou PJ tempo indeterminado

Empresa ..................: JHealth Informatics
Email ........................: rh@jhealth.com.br

1 0
0 143

Hi !

There is a BusinessService be called by several callers,but now I get this error below on Event Log page:

<Ens>ErrGeneral: Failed to create document from string:

ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error:processing instruction cannot start with 'xml'
while processing Anonymous Stream at line 1 offset 106

What may be the cause of this error?

How can I locate the parameter that caused this error?

1 3
0 942

Hi,

When wanting to use VS-Code for server-side editing.. - In VS-code I can right click on a server item (eg a class) to see a set of menu options including 'Server Source Control... ' and 'Server Command Menu...' at the bottom.

I noticed that these options are somewhat connected to my server-side source control hooks class that inherits from %Studio.SourceControl.Base, however, I am seeing different behavior between my custom subclass of this, and, the provided %Atelier.SourceControl subclass.

1 1
0 398

Hello,

We would need some help,

Our aim is to send an image as binary data using a REST Service

Currently we do the following:

1 We get from the external system a binary image in our REST Operation

2 We encode it to Base64

set linea=""
    while (tResponse.Data.AtEnd = 0) {
        set linea = linea_$system.Encryption.Base64Encode(tResponse.Data.Read(57))
    }

3 We send it to the Process in a Response Message:

1 4
0 855

Hello fellow community members,

I would like to offer my services as an Intersystems Professional and am available to work on projects.

I have more than a decade experience into Intersystems stack of technologies including IRIS, Ensemble, Healthshare, Healthconnect, Cache Objectscript, Mumps, Zen, Analytics etc. with companies spread over US and UK involved in multiple domains.

1 0
0 363

Hi folks!

Just a very short note on if you want to add a cute Open Exchange shield like this:

in your GitHub repo you can do it by entering one line like this:

[![Gitter](https://img.shields.io/badge/Available%20on-Intersystems%20Open%20Exchange-00b2a9.svg)](https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/csvgen)

In the URL place the path to your OEX page.

Thanks to the participants of contest for such a neat shield )

What other helpful Github shields do you know? Please share in the comments?

1 0
0 227

Artificial intelligence has solved countless human challenges – and medical coding might be next.
As organizations prepare for ICD-11, medical coding is about to become more complicated. Healthcare organizations in the United States already manage 140,000+ codes in ICD-10. With ICD-11, that number will rise.
Some propose artificial intelligence as a solution. AI could aid computer-based medical coding systems, identifying errors, enhancing patient care, and optimizing revenue cycles, among other benefits.

1 0
0 561
Article
· Jan 25, 2021 2m read
Static Documentation Generators

Hi Community,

In the past, technical documentation of the source code and software products was generated in chm, pdf files and documentation generators of the programming languages themselves. This old approach had the following limitations:
1. Outdated documentation;
2. Non-interactive and difficult to consult documentation;
3. Layout unresponsive, unfriendly and not adherent to HTML;
4. Inability to customize the layout of the documentation;
5. Inability to have HTML 5 documentation online and offline.
6. Lack of Markdown support.

1 5
0 540

Currently running on limited hardware, Online Backups are becoming a bottleneck for our system.

For now, we are exploring an option to backup individual databases, or groups of them, thus reducing RAM requirements per individual backup task. To do that, however, we'd need a separate Backup List for our Backup Tasks. We did not find an option to do so in web portal, so currently we are looking at inheriting from system backup tasks and Backup.General classes to generate Backup List before backing up and then performing the backup as normal.

1 3
0 391
Discussion
· Jan 25, 2021
web service api consumed license

1) Does web service access consume license?

2) In web service program, we used a connection pool to reuse the session id, but it doesn’t work, the license consume increased quickly, it seems connection pool didn’t work, do you have any sample to do it?

1 1
0 201

Hi developers!

Often we need to deploy some data along with code pieces of the application.

And for InterSystems IRIS developers the question could sound: "How can I deploy the data I have in globals?"

InterSystems IRIS Globals Model QuickStart | InterSystems

Here I want to suggest to you one of the approaches - deploying global data using the ZPM package manager.

1 0
0 323

For the benefit of those who want to use the Document Database (DocDB) capabilities within InterSystems IRIS, and specifically the REST API it provides, I put together a Postman Collection that provides samples for several basic calls.

For example:

1 0
0 676
Announcement
· Jan 13, 2021
CCR Tier 1 Training March 1-5, 2021

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that there will be a training for CCR Tier 1 users soon!

Register now!

Course Name: InterSystems Change Control: Tier 1 Basics

When: March 1 - 5, 2021, 9am-1:30pm US Eastern Time (ET).

Where: Virtual Classroom. You will receive connection details shortly before class.

1 0
0 193

Hi,

I am investigating creating builds from TravisCI, which will pull the source from github.
This will also involve a code review process, pull request, etc.

It will be done in Multiple phases. The first one will not involve automated testing using TravisCI yet. It will only involve travisCI pulling the latest code from github and creating a release for testing(A deployment file in a format that can be loaded by Ensemble0)

1 8
0 196