Hi Team,

Can you please help me to develop EDI X12 to XML and XML to EDI X12 conversion in IRIS 2021.1 for EDI 204, also known as Motor Carrier Load Tender?

Also, suggest flow for how to achieve this kind of functionality in InterSystems IRIS. If you are able to provide some Videos/Documents on the EDI X12 interface for 204 then it would be very helpful for me.

Thanks,

Harshdeep Acharya

0 1
0 333

Hi Community,

Imagine enabling your application to read text to your customer? This is now possible with the new IRIS feature, Embedded Python. With this new functionality IRIS can natively run any open source or commercial Python libraries natively. gTTS (https://pypi.org/project/gTTS/) is a free library that transforms text into audio using the Google Translate service.

5 2
2 333

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 333

Hi All,

I would like to merge json files. From a BPL we're running an operation to get data from a REST service cursors. We would like to run the REST calls until no cursor is present in the response of the rest call.

This works fine, but I would like to combine/merge the json outcome and write it to the disk.

See my attempt below for merging 2 json files.

Class Test.TestClass
{

0 4
0 333

Hey Community

A new video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube

Best Practices for InterSystems API Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FYq8rIqmz2w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 333

Hello,

I'm using ZEN report to generate a PDF file out a table.

Although, I need to display data from two tables splitted into two different namespaces.

So, I created a process that fetches all the data I need and then calls the PDF class and generates the stream out of it.

My question is, once I've got my list of objects. How can I transform it into a ResultSet, in order to display in the report ?

Thanks for your answer.

0 6
0 333

Hi Community!

It's time to announce the best articles on InterSystems Data Platforms you published in 2018!

And here are three best articles for the year (criteria is the number of views):

First place: K-Means clustering of the Iris Dataset, by Niyaz Khafizov 1564

Second place: Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git, by Eduard Lebedyuk 1206

Third place: Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction, by Peter Cooper 933

Congrats to authors!

And what are the best articles by InterSystems Data Platforms?

See below

3 0
0 333

To be able to replace current Cache Studio user functionality in our source control system, I need to access the current project name that the atelier file belongs to when being checked out and in within the UserAction method of the source control class.
In addition to this, there also appears to be a problem in that when UserAction code is executed by the Atelier callbacks, the process is running as UnKnownUser instead of utilising the authentication values assigned in the Connection settings for the server.

Does anyone know if these properties are currently exposed?

0 5
0 333

Hi, Community!

This week we have two videos. Check all new session recordings from Global Summit 2017:

1. Containers for InterSystems Technologies

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lgDCkGvjL8I
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 4
0 333

Hi,

I am trying to support a use case where a test instance is created from a production backup. At a high level, the process works by mounting all relevant file systems and then bringing the instance up. This works well as long as the file systems are mounted using same mount points as the source instance. However, I would like to support a case where file systems are mounted using different paths.

0 1
0 333

Hi

I am facing issue with cache database it is part of schneider PES software..the issue started with below:

and after some reinstallation i became not able even to install it.

receiving always message:

0 2
0 333

Here is the digest of the most interesting and valuable posts on Developer Community published in August 2016.

Here we go!

News, events, releases

JSON changes in Caché 2016.2

Announcement about the Caché 2016.2 and 2016.3 Field Test Programs

Alert: Database Compaction

2016.1.2 Maintenance Release

Most viewed

Announcement about the Caché 2016.2 and 2016.3 Field Test Programs - 406

JSON changes in Caché 2016.2 - 306

What is causing the journals to grow rapidly? - 197

Writing forward compatible JSON in 2016.1 - 190

how to connect to the Cache database from node.js ? - 188

Caché MapReduce - introduction to BigData and MapReduce concept - 155

NewBie's Corner Session 17 New command - 153

Global references done internally by Cache - 145

Tips & Tricks - Process-private Globals as a class storage - 118

ZUTILS - 114

Most voted

Improve SQL Performance for Date Queries, AGAIN! - 8

JSON changes in Caché 2016.2 - 8

Caché MapReduce - introduction to BigData and MapReduce concept - 7

Announcement about the Caché 2016.2 and 2016.3 Field Test Programs - 7

Writing forward compatible JSON in 2016.1 - 7

HealthShare's new SDA extensions - 6

The Art of Mapping Globals to Classes 1 of 3 - 6

Enterprise Monitor and HealthShare - 5

What is causing the journals to grow rapidly? - 4

TLS v1.2 support in Caché - 4

Most commented

Setting ContentType in Rest Service - 13

Use of $ZUTIL(49) is deprecated - 11

CSP CONFIGURATION - 10

Announcement about the Caché 2016.2 and 2016.3 Field Test Programs - 10

Calling javascript method from Zen method, with parameters - 9

Git Continuous Integration - What are the most important differences between CacheGitHubCI and CacheUpdater? - 8

how to connect to the Cache database from node.js ? - 7

What is causing the journals to grow rapidly? - 7

Problem in the Property parameters (DISPLAYLIST | VALUELIST) [ SOLVED ] - 7

NewBie's Corner Session 17 New command - 7

0 0
0 333
Question
· Aug 30, 2016
Get to know the format

I know that Cache files can be stored as XML and UDL based files. Is there any way to determine in which format the file(class, routine, dfi and so on) is stored? Because you can easily name your XML based file as class.cls and it will be perfectly valid.

I know that one way to check whether this file is in XML format is just try to parse it like

Set st = ##class(%XML.TextReader).ParseStream(contentStream)

if $$$ISERR(st) return $$$NO

else return $$$YES

However, is there a better way?

2 4
0 333

Presenter: Anton Umnikov
Task: Run SQL queries quickly on huge amounts of data
Approach: Use a shared-nothing architecture to leverage a cluster of small, cost-effective servers

Explains how a shared nothing architecture allows you to leverage a cluster of small, costeffective servers to serve query results that would have taken much longer on a single, big and expensive box. This brings affordable horizontal scalability.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

1 0
0 333

Presenter: Stefan Wittmann
Task: Take advantage of the NoSQL paradigm without adding another tool
Approach: Provide sample use cases that are an excellent fit for InterSystems’ new document data model

Description: Designing applications always requires you to make assumptions about your data model. Come to this session to learn how you can effectively handle the cases where you have to rapidly evolve your model. We will also discuss other use cases that are an awesome fit for the flexible document data model.

Problem: I’ve observed the NoSQL landscape and like the direction, but I have no use-case that fits and I do not want to add yet another tool.

Solution: InterSystems now has support for a well integrated document data model that brings the NoSQL paradigm to the enterprise within your current stack.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 333

[SOLVED]

added

>/tmp/compilew.log &>/tmp/compilew.log ; tail /tmp/compilew.log

to redirect the output to the stdout. Somehow the javac has wierd behavior with the output on errors and verbose information.

Hi,

i want the JAVA-Projections and wrappers to compile after Caché created the files. The creation of the files works 100%.

My addition to createProjection in our Projectionclass is following:

0 2
0 333

Introduction

Not so long ago, I came across the idea of using Python Class Definition Syntax to create IRIS classes on the InterSystems Ideas Portal. It caught my attention since integrating as many syntaxes as possible gives visibility to InterSystems’s products for programmers with experience in many languages.

8 3
0 332

Creating information dashboards, pivot tables, and widgets is an important step in analysis that provides valuable sources of information for informed decision-making. The IRIS BI platform offers many opportunities to create and customize these elements. In this article, we will take a closer look at the basic techniques for developing them and the importance of using them.

6 1
0 332

Hello Community,

Some of you have passed the InterSystems Official Certification and would like to get a nifty green tick on your profile avatar

and all your certificates in your DC profile so that others know that you know... you know what we mean

So, to add certification to your DC profile, you need to take 3 easy steps:

1️⃣ Go to your DC profile

2️⃣ Go to the InterSystems Certification section

3️⃣ Click on the Load my certification(s) button

and that's it!

8 5
0 332

Hi Community,

Get a first look at InterSystems HealthShare's next-generation healthcare decision support and notification capabilities:

Introducing InterSystems HealthShare Extended Decision Support

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YP4SSDIHuWM

1 0
0 332
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Server Connections

I'm upgrading my laptop, and installed HealthShare 2020.2. I wanted to import my server connections from my previous laptop, so I exported the Registry Keys (Windows 10) Under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InterSystems\Cache\Servers from the old machine. I then imported them into new laptop, but I still don't get the list of connections in my HealthShare Remote System Access list from the HS Cube in my system tray.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I thought this was more portable.

0 1
0 332