Hi guys,

I have never used regular expressions with caché object script before, so I've read through the documentation, but I am struggling with things that I'd like some help on.

My need is to identify specific html tags and transform them out to something else. Example:

I need to identify those guys in a wider string:
"<span style=\""font-family: '';font-weight: bold;\"" >BOLD TEXT</span>"
"<span font-style:italic;\" >ITALIC TEXT</span>"

0 4
0 460

Hi - has anyone successfully used the python binding on a mac. I carried out the install instructions per InterSystems documentation and it fails completely. 204 warnings and 9 errors. Obviously this was never tested by InterSystems. Is it even worth pursuing?

Thanks

0 5
0 460
Question
· Oct 19, 2016
Upgrade to Ensemble 2016

Hi All,

We are Upgrading the Application from Ensemble 2009 to 2016.1. We have imported the user, Roles and Resources.
But the Sql Tables and Sql Procedures are not being visible in Management portal -> Security Management -> User.
Please give me a solution or basics steps for importing those.

Thanks,
Manoj J

1 9
0 460

I am doing an implementation of a SAML 2.0 SingleSignOn protocol integration which requires a signed message with the signature element in the body of the SOAP message, not the header as is default SOAP security handling. Any suggestions for how to do this would be greatly appreciated. When it is passed in the header, it is not processed by our partner and we just get a "Signature Required" response.

0 1
0 459
Question
· Aug 2, 2020
Kafka Java Host

I'm trying to produce Kafka Message to Topic using Java Objects. I have build Business operation and Jar file and trying to execute. I'm getting following exception

Terminating Job 8316 / 'IrisKafkaProducer' with Status = ERROR #5046: Error executing java command 'init() returned: "ERROR #5034: Invalid status code structure ("java.sql.SQLException: [InterSystems IRIS JDBC] Communication link failure: Access Denied")"'. Java may not be installed correctly on your system., %QuitTask=

Getting following trace at Audit Database

1 12
0 459

Hi I am getting below error in xDBC error log

: Dispatch+14^%SYS.BINDSRV ServerLoop

When I check the detail of error I am getting below information. Please suggest as our schedule job getting failed due to same error.

0 2
0 459

I'm looking for information, suggestions, video (courses) on make a lot more use of the documatic system already built into Cache,

Probably talked of before within this forum, but after an hour or two of searching, can't find the articles that I mmay have seen before.

I want to do a lot more documenting of my installation, we use and actively comment classes and methods, but I want to take it further by actually documenting the "why" and high level "how" my system works. Documatic seems a good place to put that knowledge.

1 6
0 459

NewBie's Corner Session 25 Globals, Variables, and Arrays Part 1

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Globals, Arrays, and Variables

A thorough understanding of Globals, Arrays, and Variables is foundational for every Caché developer.

A Global may be:

Scalar (a single element), as in a Global Variable

0 0
0 459
Article
· Jan 8 9m read
IRIS Document Database (DocDB)

InterSystems IRIS Document Database (DocDB) offers a flexible and dynamic approach to managing database data. DocDB embraces the power of JSON (JavaScript Object Notation), providing a schema-less environment for storing and retrieving data.

It is a powerful tool, enables developers to bypass a ton of boiler plate code in interaction with existing applications, serialization, pagination and integration. the seamless flow of DocDB with Interoperability Rest services and operations, gives a big leap in API production and management.

for full DocDB documentation Here. in the context of this article i will showcase a use case in which DocDB will make a perfect fit.

10 1
0 458

Hi folks!

I have an example where I want to write a string into a file.

I have a message with string and I want to write the string down into a file.

I took EnsLib.FilePathThrough.Operation which expects Ens.StreamContainer message.

So I perform a data transformation where I need to transfer string to a stream. Here is the DataTransformation:

1 4
0 458

In this GitHub we gather information from a csv, use a DataTransformation to make it into a FHIR object and then, save that information to a FHIR server all that using only Python.

The objective is to show how easy it is to manipulate data into the output we want, here a FHIR Bundle, in the IRIS full Python framework.

3 3
0 458

NOTE: we previously found an issue with the 2021.1.1.324.0 builds. The 2021.1.1 maintenance releases have been removed from the WRC and have been replaced with 2021.1.2.336.0 builds. 2021.1.2 containers will be available shortly.

Two new sets of maintenance releases are now available:

• Caché 2018.1.6, Ensemble 2018.1.6, and HSAP 2018.1.6
  • InterSystems IRIS 2020.1.2, IRIS for Health 2020.1.2, and HealthShare Health Connect 2020.1.2

Installation kits and containers can be downloaded from the WRC Software Distribution site. Container images for the Enterprise Editions of InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health and all corresponding components are available from the InterSystems Container Registry.

3 9
0 458

I am currently running a docker image with Iris 2021.1 and I would like to install node js on to it. I have had a look at the instructions on the intersystems online learning portal and I must say its very confusing. Some of the documentation says that you can only install it on 2019. Other parts say that it doesn't matter and you can install it if you have a dev directory. I checked my dev directory and there it isn't there. Sadly this is very inconsistent. Does anyone know if it is possible to install on the above mentioned version of Iris ?

0 3
0 458

Whenever the Windows SNMP Service restarts, the snmpdbg log says the following.

16:58:25 :Debug tracing enabled for SNMP agent
16:58:25 :SnmpExtensionInit called, pid=4432, tid=12276
16:58:25 :CreateEvent for CacheSNMPTrap suceeded
16:58:25 :register Cache OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.16563.1
16:58:25 :Get all Cache configs ... 16:58:25 :found 1 configs
16:58:25 :Add ENSEMBLE config to list ...

0 4
0 458
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Explicit FTPS in Cache

We use the %Net.FtpSession class to perform FTPS file transfers. This has worked fine with Implcit FTPS servers but crashes when trying to connect to an Explicit FTPS server. Explicit FTPS has a slightly diffferent negotiation in the intitial connection and different ports.

Has anyone gotten Explicit FTPS working with the Cache classes?

0 2
0 458

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming "ZPM – Package Manager for InterSystems IRIS" webinar on June 18th at 11:00 AM EDT.

You will learn about the ObjectScript Package Manager Client called ZPM.

Speaker:
@Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

What is ZPM and what awaits you at this webinar?

4 2
2 458