It was mentioned in an earlier version of the IRIS documentation that IRIS and Cache should not be installed on the same physical server (port clashes?).

I can't see this warning in the current version of the documentation.

Could someone clarify if this has been resolved in the latest release of IRIS?

0 1
0 464

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to reference a field, however, in our production environment, it can be found in the first second or third iteration. My code was only qualifying on the first iteration. I have been attempting to include all iterations, but I have come up short...below is a snippet of what I am attempting to use. My original code simply had GetValueAt("PID:13.4") but this only referenced the first iteration. Thanks for any thoughts!

0 1
0 244

My questions are regarding ClassMethods with a private keyword tags.

When we use a wizard to add a new method, we are given a options to
select private checkbox to make it a private method as well as
Class Method checkbox in the same time.

1. What would be the reason and the case to select and use them both?
2. Secondly, if there is such a case in already developed application is it
safe to remove the private tag from ClassMethod? Obviously if it's not a
ClassMethod private tag cannot be removed as easily.

Thank you,

0 11
0 474
Question
· Jan 25, 2018
List of Business Services

Is there a way to get the list of Business Services from a command line call? We are trying to see if there is a way we can automate bring down our Inbound Business Services during a fail over.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 12
0 713
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
Retrieving REST Data

I'm sending data via ajax to my REST service, and while retrieving any information sent in the url parameter is easy when they're defined in the route, I can't get anything if I store information in the data parameter. For example:

$.ajax({
               url: "ServerURL",
               data: { "some": "json" } //How do I get this information?

I've looked at many common solutions such as here:

0 8
0 1.1K

I need to offer new users on our system a temporary password that is valid for only 48 hours. This is different than a 60-day password expiration window for existing users' passwords (where a password needs to be changed every 60 days), and is different than a "user expiration date", where you can set a date where the user's account expires and is disabled on that date, and different than the inactivity expiration date where a user becomes active if his account is not used within, say, 30 days.

0 2
0 426

Hi,

i have today

- update from Ensemble 2016.1.0.656.0 to 2017.2.1.801.0
- Java JDK 8 (U161) [latest Version]
- Eclipse (JavaScript & WebDev) Release 4.7.3
- Atelier 1.1 plugin (from Marketplace)
- Migrate a small testing Project

Trying "Debug":

- Debug Configurations ...
- "Atelier Application Attach" -> "New"
- Select Server, Choosing the process i want, "Apply", "Debug"

Error:

0 2
0 393

I use macros everyday, but its the first time I want to create a macro like this

I want to create a new macro whereby I can pass a variable amount of parameters

the macro (much simplified version) would be

#define myMacro(%params) $listBuild(any Number Of %params I pass in)

so I want to be able to call $$$myMacro(user,ID,vehicle) ie 3 parameters would generate

$lb(user,ID,vehicle)

but equally I might want to call that same macro $$$myMacro(companyID) ie 1 paramter and would generate

$lb(companyID)

0 4
0 398
Question
· May 3, 2018
Custom %ListOfDataTypes

Hi community.

I want to create a custom list inheriting %ListOfDatatypes in order to implement some methods like Map, Filter, ForEach, but I have some questions.
Just to mention, I have already read the topic about DeclarativeCOS.

When I define a property like following, caché uses %Collection.ListOfDT or %Collection.ListOfObj, as it's shown in the documentation

0 1
0 619

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me with a problem with persistent globals and journals.

We have a few interfaces using a persistent global just to translate some codes. The use of that global is like a lookup table...an interface calls a method that search for a field (in the message) in the global. If found, the code is translated with another field from the global.

The format of the global is something like:

0 6
0 561

Hi guys, I'm helping one of our customer to use unattended install to standardize their deployment. I'm using Unattended Installation and Installation Manifest.

Although I can use the combination to install HealthConnect and then create namespaces and DBs as they need, there are still several tasks that I did not find the solution yet. As following:

1. Configure mirrors

2. Set the directory to store journals

0 7
0 483
Question
· Jun 14, 2018
Single Row SQL.Snapshot

I have several stored procedures that when I execute them they will only return a single snapshot. In my BP I have been setting this to a Snapshot variable then looping using a WHILE through the snapshot variable just to get that single value.

Since it is only a single row, is there an easier way where I don't have to do a WHILE loop to pull the values out of that row? Can I call First Row or something like that to get me just the row into the Snapshot variable?

0 1
0 413