I am having trouble configuring the environment in eclipse have download eclipse for java script and web developers followed the video but could not connect to the server I have my Apache server 7.0 added to the java environment and I can start and stop the server through eclipse IDE but when I fire atelier and add server I get the above error any help please .This is the first time I am trying to use the plug in through eclipse .Just in case There is another installation I need to do please advice but I am guessing something to do with atelier not seeing my configurations or permissions

1 7
0 705

When I try to compile through Atelier (Compile Project), I noticed that in compilation with error it returns this message 'Failed to read /api/atelier/v1/ ...':

No additional Atelier files to synchronize.
Compile failed: Failed to read /api/atelier/v1/ERP/action/compile?flags=ck

1 6
0 615

Hi All,

I'm practicing Atelier in Eclipse, but

While working CSP page.

1. Create new Web Application

2. Open CSP Web Application in Atelier Project

3. New CSP page -> Save

i'm getting below error Message.

/testv1/test.csp was saved locally but could not be saved remotely.

ERROR #5912: Page '/testv1/test.csp' does not exist

test.csp is saved locally but could not be saved remotely.

1 3
0 522

I want to test automatically that HL7 business operation works correctly in error conditions. One is to test CE acknowledgement. I have planned to implement test production which includes business services for different situations (AA, AE, CA, CE, timeout, late response etc).

How should I implement HL7 business service that always returns CE (commit error)? I have tried but it keeps returning "AA".

1 2
0 327
Question
· Mar 8, 2018
Parallel execution in COS

Hello community,

I need to perform some processing-heavy operations on a set of input objects and I would like to utilize more than a single processor core to do the heavy lifting.

Is there any way to call methods in parallel and wait for the results in a blocking way?

Basically, I am looking for an equivalent of the pythonese

with Pool(n) as p:
results = p.map(function, data)

Thanks

Jiri

EDIT: Correct English :)

1 5
0 468

Let's say I want to execute this cache script (saved as test.txt) from OS terminal:

zn "USER"
write 1
zn "%SYS"
write 2
halt

Executing the following command in a terminal:

csession cache < test.txt

Would yield this output:

$ csession cache < script.txt

Node: gitlab-test, Instance: CACHE

USER>

USER>
USER>

%SYS>
%SYS>
Job succeeded

Is there a better way to run these scripts?

Currently I have two problems:

1 1
0 1K

Hi community,

I've created a BS that uses FTP InboundAdapter. It works, read the file and process it.

The problem is when there not any file in the FTP folder, it raises the following error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPListFailed: FTP: error en List para *.csv (mensaje='No-transfer-time exceeded. Closing control connection.',código=421)

I think it is something about the configuration, but I don't find what is the problem.

1 4
0 661

Hi everyone,

I need submit a object have a json string as property of class, but I get an issue, object can't save to SQL table if I take json data to json property. I try making a test class with only json property and get the same issue, no data row in SQL table after run ClassMethod . Some one know what's problem, please help me. Here my test class:

1 2
0 732

Hi,

A site has a Mirror set, and an Asynchronous DR. The disk drives for each of the instances are local disks and the databases are large (>2 TB)

The current backup strategy is started off as using Cache Backup and is still the case today, but the size and time it take t do the backup is obviously prohibitive.

1 8
0 638

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to reference a field, however, in our production environment, it can be found in the first second or third iteration. My code was only qualifying on the first iteration. I have been attempting to include all iterations, but I have come up short...below is a snippet of what I am attempting to use. My original code simply had GetValueAt("PID:13.4") but this only referenced the first iteration. Thanks for any thoughts!

0 1
0 244

My questions are regarding ClassMethods with a private keyword tags.

When we use a wizard to add a new method, we are given a options to
select private checkbox to make it a private method as well as
Class Method checkbox in the same time.

1. What would be the reason and the case to select and use them both?
2. Secondly, if there is such a case in already developed application is it
safe to remove the private tag from ClassMethod? Obviously if it's not a
ClassMethod private tag cannot be removed as easily.

Thank you,

0 11
0 474
Question
· Jan 25, 2018
List of Business Services

Is there a way to get the list of Business Services from a command line call? We are trying to see if there is a way we can automate bring down our Inbound Business Services during a fail over.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 12
0 714