Hi there.

I'm really interested in using Atelier for its source control ability, and I have found a fair bit of info when it comes to starting a new project and then pushing that project to a chosen source control system.

However, my environment has a lot of existing code which was developed within Studio and Ensemble, and placing entire namespaces within a single project file feels wrong.

1 7
0 427

Hi, all!
As I know, InterSystems recommends the use of Huge Pages. And if count of Huge Pages is enough, we'll see (in cconsole.log) something like this during Cache startup:

12/29/17-14:40:50:360 (3625) 0 Allocated 4630MB shared memory using Huge Pages: 4096MB global buffers, 256MB routine buffers

But if count of Huge Pages is not enough for location of all Globals and Routines caches, Cache won't use Huge Pages.

1 2
0 1K
Question
· Jan 14, 2018
Find last in a list of objects

I have a class to track data changes.
As it becomes slower and slower to find last changes I think I need an index.
The 2 classes are just simplified reality.
HowTo ?

Class Rick.ChangeItem Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Subject As %String;

Property Author As %String;

Property Change As %TimeStamp;
}

and

1 6
0 935

I'm using Caché as an OAuth authorization server and I want to accept the password credentials grant type. I've found that if I make an authorize request, the Caché authorization server requires some URL parameters that shouldn't be required in password grant (redirect_uri, state, scope, and response_type). If I include these parameters, it calls my DirectLogin() method instead of just calling ValidateUser() as I would expect from the docs. I have two questions:

1 3
1 622
Question
· Oct 2, 2018
%NOLOCK in insert query

I would like to know , if its safe to use %NOLOCK in insert query while doing some parallel processing in Ensemble. We will have pool size of more than 1 for a business process. The business process does an entry in internal meta data table , which will be used for some internal reporting. The same row might get updated by some other process later point of time. i could not produce any error or any issues . Looking forward to hear some opinion on this.

1 1
0 1.1K

Hello,

I have a property which I need to move from one class definition to another as follows:

Old definition:

Class SCHED.SchedEntry
{

Property Experiment as %String;

Property ScanSlot as list of TracerEntry;

}

Class SCHED.TracerEntry
{

Property Tracer As %String

}

I want to move the Experiment property to the TracerEntry class so that there is a different Experiment allowed for each ScanSlot, like this:

1 2
0 320
Question
· Jun 29, 2018
Adding TLS to ZAUTHENTICATE

I wrote a ZAUTHENTICATE.mac a couple of months back, and found recently that it is creating coredumps on almost a nightly basis. I think I have figured out this problem to be not clearing out my MsgSearch after I am doing 2 of them within the code.

1. Get User Attibutes from AD

2. Get User Groups From AD

So while I am trying to cleanup the code I thought it would be a good time to add a Certificate and TLS to the mix since I should of been using that all along. However I keep running into issues

1 14
0 449
Question
· Jul 17, 2018
Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination

Would like to know if there is an alternative or better way to paginate through a dataset using dynamic SQL than what I am using below. The problem is that as the potential pool of data gets larger, this code slows down to the point of not being useable. In analyzing each line of code below, it appears the slow down is related to the initial rset.%Next() iteration. Is there anything available which does not require a subquery/%VID such as a simple LIMIT/OFFSET?

My code is similar to :

s sql=##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

1 25
3 2.8K

Hi,

I am using a standard EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FileOperation to create files based on HL7 messages but I just realised that lines in the output file only contain CR (Character Return) but no LF (Line Feed). It is really important to have both as another system picking those files will fail otherwise...

Is there any way to configure this?

Thanks

1 4
1 932

Hi,

I was understanding the cluster configuration supported by the Cache. Have couple of queries around that:

1. In Cache version 2018.2, there is a shrading concept which splits the data of a Master Data server into multiple small data server which store shraded data.

1 3
0 332
Question
· Jan 15, 2018
Headers in HttpRequest

Hi Guys,

I'm using Ensemble 2014 and have a code that Posts HttpRequest to a REST API and working fine, but don't know how to add Header to my request!?

I tried Set Request.SetHeader("Source","Civicview") but it's bringing a Syntax error, any help pls?

1 3
0 1.2K

I have a cache client with a list of several servers.

One of the server is working with an IIS server that is not the Cache DB server.

The connection to the IIS server is only through https (SSL)

I tried to define the Web Server IP Address to https://some.server.name but it didn't let me to specify the https

So I tried to define Web Server Port to 443 but when I chose the SMP it's trying to open http://some.server.name:443/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp

1 10
0 1.5K

How to convert SQL persistent classes to JSON output - I have tried 1 option but appears to be very lengthy process.

I have many other SQL storage's defined and have to expose them as well to JSON. Can anyone please suggest a better approach.

My column names usually match with my Json properties.

My User.TestClass is the class with GetJsonList() as my method to return /output JSON formatted data.

The Code tried and SQL storage structure are as follows -

1 3
0 966

We have a new requirement being push down by our Data Security to no longer use Local SQL Accounts to access our Databases. So they asked me to create a Service Account that is on the Domain for our connections to each database.

I tried just changing my JDBC connection to using this Service Account and Password but I am not having any luck trying to connect to the database.

" Connection failed.
Login failed for user 'osumc\CPD.Intr.Service'. ClientConnectionId:ade97239-c1c8-4ed1-8230-d274edb2e731 "

1 4
0 3.6K

Hi Community,

I am using a method taht calls a Dashboard in Deepsee web from an application , but I want to know if it's possible to not showing the header, this part that have the search button, the name of the namespace, etc..

This is the method :

Method %OnAfterCreatePage() As %Status
{
//Set contratistaId = $Get(%session.Data("ContratistaId"),"")
//Set gerenciaId = $Get(%session.Data("GerenciaId"),"")

1 10
0 508
Question
· Sep 25, 2018
Wireshark with ensemble

Hi,

We see a lot of TCPIP connection error for few of the components not sure if it is a network glitch at the source/target or is it with us. And most of the times these errors are very transient and vanish on their own and the connection gets re established and the messages get processed. Here is the error we mostly see

ERROR <Ens>ErrTCPTerminatedReadTimeoutExpired: TCP Read timeout (30) expired waiting for terminator SegTerminatorAscii=13, on |TCP|50007|10620, data received =''

or

1 2
1 1.3K

I am trying to use Entity Framework with Visual Studio 2017. After following the Intersystems documentation ("Using the Caché Entity Framework Provider") I still cannot see the data source in Server Explorer. Any ideas why?

1 9
1 1K

In Studio, you can open the inspector and view the SQL Storage Map on %Persistent classes. Can you do this in Atelier or do you have to read the XML text? If it doesn't currently exist, are there plans to include it? The inability to perform certain functions in Atelier that can be done in Studio can be a 'point of conflict' when asking/forcing/encouraging developers to move to Atelier.

1 2
0 313

Hi all,

We have a big problem because we have the following message when I try to open the messages in a production.

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <DATABASE>zfindStatement+29^%SQL.DynamicStatement.1 ^%sqlcq("MYNAMESPACE","Query",8,"Gns8AZO5dJclytqv13l9gUuLUyo=",""),c:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\cache\ -- logged as '-' number - @''

SOURCE ELEMENT: %ZEN.Component.tablePane (resultsTable)

1 4
0 461