Question
· Dec 2, 2016
How to remove accentuation?

How to remove accentuation of a word?

Ex:

Árvore = Arvore

você = voce

Então = entao

The words above are in brazilian portuguese, I need to get rid with the accentuation such that I can compare two sentences.

Thanks in advance.

0 5
0 767

Hi,

We recently updated Ensemble, on our Unix DEV server , from version 2013.x to 2015.2.3 (Build 855U) and when we test our SSL/TLS configuration we get the following error:

ERROR #729: Certificate /qmd/ens_chldev_1/mgr/SILCert/SILCSSSJR-CER.cer is not valid for TLS Web client authentication .

The certificate was working fine before the update in DEV and it is working fine in our PROD Unix server with Ensemble 2012.x. Any ideas why we are getting this error?

1 5
0 1.9K
Question
· Jun 15, 2016
Oauth 1.0 library

I am in need of a routine or class method to generate an Oauth 1.0 signature. I was about to code this myself, but thought to check first to see if anyone has already done this and is willing to share.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[UPDATE 06/28/2016]

1 3
0 500
Question
· Dec 19, 2016
HL7 Section to JSON

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert a HL7 section to a XML or JSON string.

We need to save the content of PID section into a SQL Column, therefore we need to convert it into a XML o JSON string

is there any easy way to convert it?

I've tried to convert it directly into a DTL, but all my attempts have been unsuccessful

Best regards,

Francisco Lopez

1 6
0 1.3K
Question
· Nov 2, 2016
Healthshare FHIR Subscriptions

Hello All,

Having a recent project to create a FHIR repository, I want to know (as looking at the code) if HealthShare FHIR implementaton supports subscriptions?. I know it records the subscriptions ok, BUT does it handle sending the subscription out (based on the tags) to an endpoint (i.e. when a new FHIR request commits data that would trigger the subscription) ?, I'm 50% it doesn't, but would rather find out for sure before shoe horning something in.

Regards

1 9
0 1K

Hi!

I'm trying to connect to one of our Ensemble servers Cache database from a C#-windows form . I'm running the client from my local computer with OS win7. Using .NET FW ver 4.5.2 in the client.

ODBC local setup using "InterSystems ODBC35"

In this ODBC konfigurationview i can put my userID and password and try a testconnect (or ping). And that run successful.

However, we don't want to leave credentials in the ODBC-configuration it self (open up for anybody to use the source) but instead send it from the klients.

0 1
0 416

When refreshing a html or tablePane component using refreshContents() that takes a lot of server-side-processing, I'm running into timeouts every now and then. i.e., the result for the tablePane is that there's nothing displayed at all.

How can we configure (relax) that timeout so also those heavier ones get refreshed eventually? Just overriding %request.Timeout in %OnPreHTTP did not seem to do the trick.

0 2
0 793

I need to pass a parameter string that contains slashes to a REST call.

I tried URL encoding, or making URL map to accept query parameter instead of path parameter but apparently we only allow for path parameters.

I can come with several workarounds, but these involve some transformation at client and then on server, but I'd prefer a direct support.

Q1: is there any Cache specific trick to pass slashes in path parameters

Q2: are we going to support query parameters in REST?

something like this would help:

0 18
0 43.4K

I'm in a process of acquiring a corpus of documents on educational courses.

For example there is an educational course called "OOP" and it can have documents from 2008, 2009, ... 2016 etc.
And there are a lot of these courses, each one with programs from different years (hopefully)

So 1 document is 1 programm of one course for one year.

I want to calculate how much does a course changes per year.

0 7
0 510

Given a complex method flagged with [ SqlProc ] so it is available as an SQL stored procedure, what's the best way to report a non-system error detected in that method - say, for example, an error %Status - so that the SQL query calling it fails descriptively? Is it best to create and throw an exception, or are there special % variables involved (like in a trigger)? I haven't been able to find an answer in the documentation.

Thanks in advance!

0 2
0 391

Hello,

I am trying to use %ZEN.proxyObject to send out in JSON format so I do:

set tProxyRequest = ##class(%ZEN.proxyObject).%New()
set tProxyRequest.notanumber = "28001"
set tProxyRequest.aboolean = "true"

set tBody = ##class(%GlobalCharacterStream).%New()
do ##class(Ens.Util.JSON).ObjectToJSONStream(tProxyRequest,.tBody,"aelotwu")
w tBody.Read()

and I get:

0 10
0 1.4K
Question
· Feb 12, 2016
Get columns dynamically?

In MSSQL I think you can do something like this:

select *
from HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.COLUMNS
where TABLE_NAME='Aggregation'

How can I do this in Cache SQL?

[%msg: < Table 'HS_IHE_ATNA_REPOSITORY.COLUMNS' not found>]

0 11
1 2.1K

I currently have an Ensemble production which accepts and handles SOAP requests. I now need to support the exact same data, but instead of coming in as a SOAP request, comes in as a multipart/form-data request. The body of the message would look something like:

0 4
1 726
Question
· Oct 30, 2016
ISCAgent debug

Good day!
Is there an opportunity to debug the ISCAgent behaviour (in Linux)? ISCAgent uses /etc/iscagent/iscagent.conf as configuration file, but in docs I've found a description only for two parameters (port number and interface - http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...). Other parameters I can see by running /usr/local/etc/cachesys/ISCAgentCtrl status:

1 8
0 2.4K

I have a service named FTP_In that is of class EnsLib.HL7.Service.FTPService. It picks up files from multiple subfolders and sends them to an EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine. What I want to do is somehow capture the subfolder as a variable for use in the routing rules. Is this possible?

Let's say I have the following files and directory structure on my FTP Server

0 6
0 528

A customer is using Caché online backups and needs to automatically purge the cbk files with a scheduled task.

This is a wheel has been reinvented uncountable times already and I know somebody out there has a well written, extremely robust version that has already stood the test of time.

Does anyone have a nice routine/class/task for purging old Caché backup files?

0 10
1 1.5K