Hi,

I'm using a DTL to convert a custom request class to various R4 FHIR resources using the HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource classes. All is well with the exception of "meta.profile": when I attempt to hardcode this to a string value, the output is missing the value. This happens for several resources, specifically .HealthcareService, .Location, and .OrganizationAffiliation. I am able to get around this by doing an Insert() in a subsequent code block in a BPL, but was curious if someone knows why this would fail in a DTL.

0 1
0 219
Question
· Jun 10, 2021
HealthShare UCR User Roles

Hi anyone has created the user roles for UCR pls share details like if we want to create following roles what access rights should be give to each role.

UCR Admin - This user can stop/start productions, can enable/disable services, can run sql queries, can make changes in facility registries, assigning authority and other configuration.

UCR Developer - This user can add new services in the production but can not make any change in the registires and other configuraiton

0 1
2 288

We are developing some containarized cloud application level iris instances and using CPF Merge to do a lot of the initial buildout for the iris instance (i.e. create databases, namespaces, map globals/routines, ecp setup, etc...)

I am trying to figure out how to get package mappings into a namespace config, via cpf merge if possible... ?

This is the document I am working from to develop the cpf merge file -

1 1
0 285

Hello,

I have a question about a problem calling a SOAP Web Service.

Indeed, to retrieve data via a Web Service, I need to make 4 calls, one to connect, one to place parameters, one to retrieve data and one to disconnect. Using the EnsLib.SOAP.OutboundAdapter class, I manage to make my first connection call but for the other calls I would need to keep my session cookie otherwise it doesn't consider me as connected. I know it's possible to do this in REST directly in the EnsLib.REST.OutboundAdapter class but I can't find a way to do it in SOAP.

0 1
0 268
Question
· Apr 13, 2021
Technical Assessment Platforms

Hello everyone!

Have you ever worked with or undertaken a test through a technical assessment platform (Codility, Coderbyte, HackerRank, ...)? What was your experience?

Thanks in advance for sharing!

0 1
0 420

I have a SQL query that I want to run against MS SQL from cache ensemble using the SQL outbound adapter. If I run this query direct from MS SQL Studio it take about 7 seconds MAX and returns about half a million rows. The row only contains one column it is a number all same size and if I run this query in the production in ensemble it takes for ever the production finishes without getting the response back. The same query run in cache outside the ensemble environment writing results to a file it returns results taking about 3minutes to complete.

0 1
0 242

Consider a Natural Key with an Identity (Serial) field.

I cannot seem to acquire the generated value after persisting my entity. That is, the returned entity by Spring Data's "save" does not have the generated value.

The value is generated by the database, and I can query it after repository.save(entity).

I have done some testing and created a Github repo with it...

0 1
0 200
Question
· Nov 20, 2020
validate logon

When I log in to the management portal page, I want to know where to verify whether the user name and password information I entered are correct, and how to handle it in the program. Is it handled through routine? Or is there a Dispatch Class to handle?

1 1
0 207

Hi,

I was tring to figure out the correct way of using action code = c under <Encounter>, but havn't got much progress. Here is what I tested and observed:

Quote from the class reference doc:
D = Delete this Encounter and any other Streamlets linked to it via EncounterNumber
C = Clear all Encounters for this Patient and any other Streamlets linked to them via EncounterNumber

0 1
0 277

I have developed a pos and tested my bit map on multiple sites, but the switch is not responding,
what do you think the error is:
<log realm="channel/192.168.23.23:4988" at="Fri Jun 12 14:42:03 EAT 2020.15" lifespan="64ms">
<connect>
192.168.23.23:4988
</connect>
</log>
<log realm="channel/192.168.23.23:4988" at="Fri Jun 12 14:42:17 EAT 2020.802" lifespan="1ms">
<send>
<isomsg>
<!-- org.jpos.iso.packager.XMLPackager -->

0 1
0 191

Does anyone have experience using SCCM or any other enterprise application management tool to deploy updates to a thick client (internally developed standalone app) across the enterprise? I have a client that is attempting to get this working for their customer and running into some trouble. If you have any knowledge or experience you can share it would be greatly appreciated.

I have read some MS Technet pages that appear to indicate this is possible

0 2
0 452

We have a situation where we want to save the patient photo (or any other attachment) received via FHIR to a persistent property without decoding it. When it is sent out again using FHIR is is stored in the encoded format and need not be encoded. We do not need to decode it for our application. We always use it on another system that retrieves it or saves it via FHIR and therefore it is always received or sent embedded in JSON.

0 1
0 431