Hi I am getting below error while upgrading cache instance. Please suggest.

Error: ERROR #70: *** Error while formatting volume because
ERROR #18: failed creating a new volume initializing CACHETEMP, /*****/databases/cachetemp/ - Shutting down the system
An error was detected during Cache startup.
** Startup aborted **

1 3
0 527
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,824 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey folks,

I am new to IRIS and cloud platforms. I've done the InterSystems IRIS Experience on the learning site and read a lot of the online documentation. What I am unable to figure out is which type of package or option you will use on the cloud provider.

AWS for example, has AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk and some other products geared towards Docker containers.
Azure has Kubernetes and some other options.

0 5
0 527

Hello there,

I have some problem with inserting date to table using dynamic sql.

I have Country class. This table has relationship with class Continent as parent and child. In addition I have another statistic class where property Country has type of Country class. I get ID such as "1||1" next I execute dynamic sql INSERT INTO Stats(Country) VALUES("_CountryId_"). Then I select Stats table and see that value of Country column is "11") As a result a can't get Country object.

Please advice solution of this problem

Thank you

0 2
0 340

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 205

Hello everyone,

Im just wondering if there is any possibility to "Listen" to a cache DB? We have our cache DB somewhere else provided by a different company, we are provided the interface to connect to that cache DB so we can extract the cache DB every night.

Im just curious if theres a way to "listen" to the cache DB, so if theres any changes on the table in the cache DB, I could make a trigger to extract the table again.

I know i could just set my ETL every hour or so... but that would extract all the tables in cache DB.

0 9
0 729

I am receiving this alert every couple of minutes. I am trying to figure out what is causing this and if it is just the settings on my TCP operation or if this indicates an actual issue. Is it an issue with my framing (MLLP) or reply code actions (not set)? Something else?

Error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrTCPTerminatedReadTimeoutExpired: TCP Read timeout (30) expired waiting for terminator SegTerminatorAscii=13, on |TCP|7049|12692, data received =''
(alert request ID=2071)

Screenshot:

0 2
0 1.8K
InterSystems Official
· Jul 18, 2018
Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Field Test Release

InterSystems is pleased to announce availability of a field test version of Caché and Ensemble 2018.1

These kits can be downloaded from the Field Test portal page.

There are hundreds of bug fixes, and several new features, including:

• Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Integration
  • Support for Microsoft Integrated Windows Authentication for HTTP Connections
  • SSH Enhancements

All platforms are available, except Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for x86-64.

7 9
0 1.1K

Hi,

I'm getting mad trying to get data from an external REST service that uses Basic Authentication from Ensemble. The BO worked fine when I was using a test server without authentification, but as soon as we need to go to production I cannot have it working.

So far, I've created the username/password at the credentials page (Ensemble-Configure-Credentials). I've setup the BO to use this credentials. But nothing happens.

I've tried with the Rest Client (addon for Mozilla), and using the same address, port and user/pwd works just fine.

0 8
0 1.5K

Hi Guys,

I' am using Cache Object Binding for .NET, our Cache Version is Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2010.2 (Build 454U).

How can I set the connection for Cache List of Objects? Here is my sample code.

//CACHEObject as my file generated from OBJECT BINDING

CACHEObject.ContainerImco containerImco = new CACHEObject.ContainerImco(cacheConnection);
CacheListOfObjects<CACHEObject.ContainerImco> lcontainerImco = new CacheListOfObjects<CACHEObject.ContainerImco>();

//Already tried this one but fails

1 4
0 832
Announcement
· May 21, 2018
How is your code health

As a developer, usually I'm concerned about how my code health is, and how the other coders code can affect to my own work. And I'm quite sure most of us feel very similar.

In our company we use a Static Code Analysis tool to analyze code for different languages to ensure we are writing high quality and easily maintainable code by following a few best practices in terms of code structure and content. And the question was: why should be different for Caché ObjectScript language?

6 3
4 1.1K

Hi, Community!

This is a digest of the Developer Community postings in July 2018.

Most viewed

Atelier and Studio 1070

Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Field Test Release 268

GraphQL for InterSystems Data Platforms 191

Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination 155

Caché SQL Queries 154

$ZF(-100,..) issues 145

InterSystems Platform Functions 127

Docker with overlay support 124

Atelier. Compilation returns "Failed to read /api/atelier/v1/..." 123

Error: CSP application closed the connection before sending a response 122

Use GZIP to compress/decompress files 112

K-Means clustering of the Iris Dataset 76

Intersystems Cache Python Object-Relational Mapper 74

The way to launch Apache Spark + Apache Zeppelin + InterSystems IRIS 72

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part VIII: CD using ICM 70

Storage Performance Series - NetApp All-Flash FAS (AFF) A300 69

Load a ML model into InterSystems IRIS 57

Most voted

Caché SQL Queries 9

GraphQL for InterSystems Data Platforms 7

Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Field Test Release 7

The way to launch Apache Spark + Apache Zeppelin + InterSystems IRIS 6

Use GZIP to compress/decompress files 3

Check audit settings programmatically 3

K-Means clustering of the Iris Dataset 3

Docker with overlay support 3

Load a ML model into InterSystems IRIS 3

Storage Performance Series - NetApp All-Flash FAS (AFF) A300 2

Most commented

Error: CSP application closed the connection before sending a responce 30

Create studio project file 14

Atelier and Studio 12

Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination 10

Unable to export lookup tables (.LUT) and HL7 schemas (.HL7) directly via Atelier to commit in source control (GIT) 9

Using regular expressions in a routing rule 9

zgetFile+8^User.Read.1 8

$ZF(-100,..) issues 7

Multi-line terminal commands 7

Querying ODBC SQL Server 7

0 0
0 335

Hi,

I want to include Info icon on DeepSee-Widget title bar like the image below. And when I click or hover on the icon it should display some information about the widget. I tried with the options available in Widget settings and referred InterSystems's documention as well, I couldn't find a way to get this.

Please help me to achieve this. Thanks in advance.

0 4
0 274

The REST webservice works perfectly when run on SOAP UI. This end point server is an https site that uses basic authentication (uname and pwd). But when I run the request through an Enslib.Rest.Operation using a configured SSL and stored credentials, I get an "unauthorized" error, unless I explicitly hard code the password in the operation class. HS Version is 2014.1 .

I have 2 questions. Pardon me, they are both related!!

0 4
0 1K
Question
· Jul 31, 2018
Use Fallback CSS mode

Hi everybody,

we have some legacy ZEN applications build upon CSS2 style definitions. We moved the application due to an upgrade to a newer version of cache (2017.2.1). Anyway I have in mind that in one of the prior relases css3 style interpretation was enforced by ZEN and you could explecitly tell the framework to use CSS2 by setting a global. Anyway I can´t found any hints in the docs on that. Does anyone of the %ZEN gurus have this in mind?

best regards,

sebastian

0 1
0 202

Working with a client who has two TryCache instances on his W10 machine. Trying to bring in globals from a text file which works fine in my environment but on his, he cannot make ^%GI accept a file from his C drive. His Cache is on C as is mine. Checking the path and the file name carefully, it is accurate. D ^%GI and enter the path with filename (as works fine for me on my system) and he gets a message [unavailable] and when he hits enter out of that message, he sees Cannot import from THIS device. I think I'm missing a config or security setting of some kind but I don't know what it is.

0 1
0 308

I work for a large NHS Trust in the UK and we are using Healthshare and we process 1000s of messages each day. Many of these are standard HL7 messages however for several months now we also pickup and drop off 1000s of PDF files.

We have our message purge set to 365 as we have to keep a years worth of messages as we have a retrieval and send process that enables us to replay any set of messages to any destination which we use to prepopulate end systems with activity and result history.

0 4
0 707

I have a process which is passed a .rtf within a GlobalBinaryStream. I am trying to then output just the .rtf to a folder on a server, but not even sure where to start.

Is there a Built in Operation that I can pass the GlobalBinaryStream to which will then write the file to a folder, or do I need to use a custom class for the operation?

Thanks

0 2
1 1.4K