Hello,

I am trying to send a HL7 Billing Batch 2.3:FHS file out to an FTP site:

The file needs to be in Variable Length / Carriage return carriage control format--

When I send the file, the format is Fixed Length 512 Byte Record-- Not Working

The data is ok within the file-- It is just the way I am sending it out of Ensemble that is not correct.

I am thinking that it is a setting within the Operation that I am missing or not choosing correctly.

Charset-AsciiCR

Separators -|^~\&\r

0 2
0 304
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi

I'm starting work with the Atelier.

Starting from the point that Eclipse uses local files on the workstation, COS development can be versioned with market tools (For example GIT or Subversion).

I would like to know how the community has worked with code versioning, to create a consistent versioning model.

I initially have the following doubts:

5 1
0 440
Question
· Sep 6, 2018
list Of %String problem

I am trying to initialize a list of %string property to an empty list, and after add eleements.

d ##class(Test.Test).Test("hello") ; works perfectly
d ##class(Test.Test).Test("") ; does not work, the list stays empty

How can I do that. Thank you so much

0 1
0 516

Hi,

Connections/ SOAP Operations to 3rd Parties can hold some challenges like the 3rd party changes it 's structures/ WSDL and returns an additional property in a SOAP response. So I have tried to implement the XMLIGNOREINVALIDTAG in the proxy SOAP response structures , but in Ensemble this seems to get ignored.

Are there any good suggestions on how to handle this an ideal would have been that the other party inform you of changes before hand....

0 1
0 353
Question
· Sep 10, 2018
OBX 5 and CRLF

Hello,

I have some issues trying to store a base64 encoded stream into the obx:5 segment.

I'm using the StoreFieldStreamBase64 method in my business process to store the stream into the segment.

I'm sending the hl7 message containing my stream to an ensemble business operation (EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FileOperation) to write the message on disk.

When i'm reading it with an ensemble business service, it can't parse the stream because it contains multiple CRLF.

Why is my business operation splitting my stream into multiple newlines ?

0 7
1 1.1K

I am having trouble finding/using the ability to refactor inherited elements from super classes. In studio this was under the Class->Refactor->override menu. I did note a 'refactor' option on the right click menu, but if you attempt to choose it the option greys out as soon as you get the mouse pointer over it. Does this feature exist in Atelier as of yet?

0 7
0 414

In Atelier is there a way to configure automatic indent when typing open/close braces? From what I've found this is usually left to the language (e.g. Java > Editors) but I couldn't find a setting under the Atelier preferences.

For reference, this is what Studio does:

And here is Atelier:

Notice the return after the open-brace doesn't indent and the close-brace doesn't unindent.

4 3
0 539

Hi,

Is it at all possible to protect certain properties / message fields that is sent via Ensemble from within Ensemble.

Alternatively to mask it when displaying in the message view Body /Contents tabs.

We could send in the fields encrypted but I was hoping that we could just hide or mask the fields.

Any ideas on this.

0 4
0 302

Hey guys,
I need your help.

I am writing a code in Python and I want to create a database and some properties and then to send json files (data) to this database. (I use client-server-model for loading the data into IRIS)

I use curl methods and convert it in Python code with:

curl.trillworks.com/#python

My code so far:

0 15
0 382

Generally speaking, InterSystems products supported dynamic objects and JSON for a long while, but version 2016.2 came with a completely new implementation of these features, and the corresponding code was moved from the ObjectScript level to the kernel/C level, which made for a substantial performance boost in these areas. This article is about innovations in the new version and the migration process (including the ways of preserving backward compatibility).

5 0
2 3K

Hi everyone

I have a datacombo that displayes value from a db table.

I would like to set one of this value as default value. How can I do that? Is there a way to say selected value given the text or the Id from the DB table?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Milena

0 1
0 242

Hi!

We need to use a bash script under Linux in order to export a namespace's clases (*.cls), project (*.prj), *.inc and all related stuff (except generated and mapped clases). All these elements must be stored on a XML file.

We need to use a bash script under Linux to import and compile previously exported XML file (from Studio, Management Portal, or Export Script) .

Can anyone help us to develop them?
Thanks in advance!

0 5
0 1.1K
Question
· Sep 7, 2018
Returning to Cache'

Ive been asked to investigate Intersystems Cache' for a new software initiative and was hoping to be able to download a limited-use or dev license to kick the tires but I need it for a couple of specific OS builds. AIX and Linux (CENTOS). I don't see a place to download specific versions, other than Windows, various builds of Unix and that's about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make sure I'm downloading the right item to build some test instances with?

thank you in advance :)

tom

0 3
0 289

This is a FYI for anyone who has experienced the following error after upgrading an existing instance to any product based on Caché 2017.2.2. In our case, the products are HealthShare HealthConnect for Redhat x64 and for Windows x86-64 but I believe it would be a common problem for any InterSystems product on any platform, if based on Caché 2017.2.2. After upgrading our development instance from 2016.2.2 to 2017.2.2, we experienced the following errors when attempting to start a pre-existing Java Object Gateway that was defined prior to the upgrade:

1 0
1 510