Question
· Mar 22, 2017
Unable to sFTP to vendor

We have many sFTP business operations that work successfully. I just modified an existing one to point to a new IP and Port, as well as use new credentials (username and password only). When I attempt to sFTP a file, I receive the following error.

0 5
0 2.5K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,760 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm currently working on a project to run our medical device integration through ensemble.

I've noticed a potential problem with the volume of messages . The feed generates around 474K messages daily( average of 1 message per minute per device from 300+ devices).

We currently keep all our other feeds message data for 90 days and purge automatically. From what I can see is that the purge functions in Ensemble are production wide and cannot set it at the Business Operation, Service or Router level.

0 1
0 350
Article
· Oct 26, 2018 1m read
Send an HTML Email

This code snippet contains the class method "test" which sends an HTML email. Change the literal strings in the method to customize the email's from address, to address, subject, and body:

Class objectscript.sendEmail Extends %RegisteredObject
{
    classmethod test() {
        set m=##class(%Net.MailMessage).%New()
        set m.From="user@company.com"

set m.IsHTML=1

do m.To.Insert("user@company.com")
        set m.Subject="Sent by IRIS mail"
        set m.Charset="iso-8859-1"
        do m.TextData.Write("<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>"_$char(13,10))
        do m.TextData.Write("<META http-equiv=Content-Type content=""text/html; charset=iso-8859-2""></HEAD>"_$char(13,10))
        do m.TextData.Write("<BODY><FONT face=Arial size=2>Test <B>Test</B></FONT></BODY></HTML>")
        set s=##class(%Net.SMTP).%New()
        set s.smtpserver="mail.company.com"
        set status=s.Send(m)
    }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub

1 0
1 1K

Hi,

The context of the rule set contains an ArrayOfDT(I've also tried Collection.ArrayOfDataTypes).

I need to access an element using its key in the rule set using the assign function. I've tried everything I can think of and searched the documentation, but can't find anything. It is probably very obvious.

Can you please help?

0 1
0 322

I am trying to find out when a Business Service was created, and by who. I have reviewed the audit trail and it doesn't appear that this information is actually logged there. I am hoping that this might be logged in a SQL table or global someplace. I have reviewed the SQL tables in that namespace and have come up empty. I thought it might be located in Ens_Config.Item, but that table is sparse.

Anyone know where this information might be logged?

Thanks, Jim

0 1
0 207
Question
· Sep 6, 2018
BPL XPATH use

Hi

I'm trying to get a text value of a xml node of a XML Document through the xpath activity within a BPL diagram.

I set the source to Request and all the other properties.

The error I always get back is Method does not exist...

Could anyone help me out?

Kind Regards

-----

0 3
0 393

My main goal is to be able to create reports and alerts in my SIEM based on what individual searched for and accessed what patient records, and when.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I've been ingesting audit logs in to Splunk but I'm having a hard time getting useful data.

0 1
0 382

I looking to gain insight on if I can trigger a SMS text to a Clinician

New to HealthShare and trying to get the process for setting up a message.

Simple use case

Alert a Clinician if a patient meets specific requirements via an SMS text message.

I have set up a test physician in our dev environment, and enabled push notification on the Edges fro the MPI update manager.

Based off of the HEPUSH documentation.

Any direction to documentation or steps is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

0 5
0 341

InterSystems IRIS supports publish and subscribe message delivery. Publish and subscribe refers to the technique of routing a message to one or more subscribers based on the fact that those subscribers have previously registered to be notified about messages on a specific topic.

This article demonstrates how several InterSystems IRIS capabilities can work together:

In this article we would send emails about:

• New workflow tasks
  • Unassigned workflow tasks
  • Uncompleted workflow tasks
  • Ensemble alerts

Email recipients would be determined using Publish/Subscribe operation and each user would receive only digest email whenever possible.

0 4
1 547

Hi Community!

Would you like to work on the next big game-changing idea in healthcare? How about partnering with healthcare innovation center where selected projects gain access to a unique pool of worldwide expertise? Or how about redefining usage of big data in diagnostics with the world’s fastest supercomputer? Or you might fancy changing the future of hospitals with your own new company?

So, meet InterSystems at the CEEHACKS Smart Health Hackathon Prague 2018!

1 0
0 302

Hi Community!

This year will have a special section on Flash Talks which gives you an opportunity to introduce your tool or solution on InterSystems Global Summit 2018!

What is Flash Talks?

It's 15 min session you have on Technology Exchange scene: 10 min for your pitch, 5 min for Q&A.

The session WILL BE live streamed on Developer Community YouTube Channel.

Developer Community Flash Talks!

Today, 10/02, Flash Talks Scene @ InterSystems Global Summit 2018!

2 pm Open source approaches to work with Documents @Eduard Lebedyuk, InterSystems

2-15 InterSystems IRIS on Kubernetes by @Dmitry Maslennikov

2-30 Visual Studio Code IDE for InterSystems Data Platforms by @John Murray, GeorgeJames Software

2-45 Static Analysis for ObjectScript with CacheQuality by @Daniel Tamajon, Lite Solutions

3-00 InterSystems Open Exchange by @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems

3-15 Q&A Session on Developer Community, Global Masters, and Open Exchange

1 10
0 540

Hi Community!

It's time for new videos from Global Summit 2018 on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel! Are you ready?

Please welcome the first session recording from Global Summit 2018:

Accelerating Time-to-Productivity

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_PGSk9WkoVA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 261

From the first glance, the task of configuring LDAP authentication in Caché is not hard at all – the manual describes this process in just 6 paragraphs. On the other hand, if the LDAP server uses Microsoft Active Directory, there a few non-evident things that need to be configured on the LDAP server side. Those who don’t do anything like that on a regular basis may get lost in Caché settings. In this article, we will describe the step-by-step process of setting up LDAP authentication and cover the diagnostic methods that can be used if something doesn’t work as expected.

4 3
2 2.1K

Hi all,

We are moving to IRIS our productions, and everything seems to go fine. But we are facing a problem because we are using the object %Library. CacheObject in some classes, and IRIS doesn't seem to recognize it. At the IRIS documentation (https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic.cls) the object is effectively removed, and I can't find the equivalent.

Has anyone faced this? Which is the new object in IRIS?

0 3
0 358

Users of analytical applications often need to generate and send out PDF reports comprised of elements of the analytical panel. In the InterSystems stack, this task is solved using the DSW Reports project that is an extension of DeepSeeWeb. In this article, we will explain how to use DSW Reports for generating PDF reports and emailing them.

1 0
1 507

Hi,

We have Mirroring established between NODE 1 & Node 2 . We have set the "cachesys" database enabled for Journalling. But we dont see the User Accounts , Roles, Resources created on Node 1 ( favoured Primary) reflected on Node 2 . Is creating them manually again is the only option for this ? . Is there any way to sync them or would adding %SYS to MIRROR a possible solution. Would it be great if anyone has faced this as we have an issue that during failovers Team is locked out .

Best Regards,

Arun Madhan

1 10
1 750
Announcement
· Oct 20, 2018
Looking for work

Hi every body

I hope it's the right place & I'm not offending any body.

I'm a veteran Mumps/Cache/Ensemble programmer . I think my only draw back is my age, although my brain is still young & bubbly.

I'm looking a long time for work without success.

I gathered a lot of knowledge & experience during those long years , developed many projects & i'm ready to do any work only to feel useful.

I'll add my resume, I hope & wish that this post will bring some change as I'm desperate to get some work.

1 0
0 401

I want to do some logic based on what environment code is running in. I can't find a built-in function to retrieve this so I'd like to write a custom function. Does anyone know of a command that would get the current environment?

0 9
0 644
Question
· Oct 10, 2018
WebTerminal : blank screen

I just downloaded and installed the latest WebTerminal into my local copy of Healthshare 2016.2.1

I installed via studio and everything compiled without error.

However when I run it I just see a black screen. The help window at the bottom of the screen pops open when I type '/' but I just can't get any response.

Any suggestions as to how to trouble shoot this?

Mike

0 11
0 501
Question
· Oct 18, 2018
$match or "?"

Hello all...

Is there two matching patterns in Caché, is there a difference in use one or the other?
Example:

USER>set a = "(1234)"

Using $match.

USER>w $match(a,"\([0-9]{4}\)")

USER>1

Using literal match (sorry if not correctly term expression)

USER>W a?1"("4n1")"

USER>1

What is different from using one or the other?

The 'a?1"("4n1")"' does this pattern exist only Caché.
Exists performance improvement with use pattern Caché?

0 2
0 538

Recently, a partner company started to develop an Angular client for their Cache application. Together, we decided to leverage the power of Caché dynamic objects to exchange JSON encoded data between client and server parts. However, we realized that currently there is a gap in Cache JSON implementation that prevents simple use of traditional registered and persistent classes to exposed their data with the same ease as with XML. I wrote a small JSON adapter, that does the job and bridgers the gap. It's purpose is simple expose data described by a regular Cache class in a one-to-one fashion to a %DynamicObject. On the other hand, when a serialized JSON data comes in, it can be easily deserialized into dynamic object and subsequently bound to regular class by the newly created adapter.

13 7
1 2K