Question
· Jun 28, 2019
Internal Web Service

Hello everyone,

Anyone can help me please. We use SOAP web service with public methods and have many instances of these classes, all work fine. We would like to create a new SOAP web service but for internal usage only, meaning not available to the public. The purpose of this is for communication between different servers internally.

We thought of having the methods to be Internal, WebMethod instead of just WebMethod.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Ben

0 1
1 341
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,822 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi

Quick question... Is it possible to save a class in another namespace. If you're saving a global you can just use an extended reference, but is it possible to achieve the same when saving a class object? Obviously the class will be defined in the other namespaces too.

I want to do it from an Ensemble SOAP Service. I guess you could switch namespaces, but I was a bit worried about doing that from Ensemble process.

thanks

1 7
0 646
Question
· Jun 25, 2019
Cache Ensemble

Hello,

Working on to learn very basic CUSTOM Business Service which sends to a EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation.

But operation is not writing to File and erroring out (No Stream contained in StreamContainer Request")'.

How do convert the object to STREAM and wrap in the StreamContainer so the operation does not error and write to a file.

Thanks.

Persistent Class

0 8
0 532

Hello,

When i click on the menu to run the Data import wizard from MP, i receive following CSP error

<UNDEFINED>zOnPageHEAD+229^%cspapp.exp.utilsqleximwizardcontent.1 *schemaname : CSP Error

It is happening for all the namespaces. Looks like some permission issue. Same issue with Data Export wizard. Help to resolve this will be appreciated.

I am using

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.2 (Build 865_0_18763U)

Thanks,

0 3
0 267

This is embarrassing. I should know how to do this but I have forgotten.

I know the slowness of the 'Source' and 'Target' parameters in Message message viewer being slow to load is caused by the Bitmap indices of Ens.MessageHeader.

I know I need to run the 'bitmap index clean up' routine for Ens.MessageHeader to fixed the issue.

What I forget is how to do this?

0 9
1 293
Question
· Jun 28, 2019
Send soap request

Hello,

I have a problem with sending soap request.

I get wsdl . The wsdl class bellow

Class Data.SOAP.PrinServ.NotificationRequest Extends (%RegisteredObject, %XML.Adaptor) [ ClassType = "", CompileAfter = Data.SOAP.PrinServ.Lang, Inheritance = right, ProcedureBlock ]
{

Parameter ELEMENTQUALIFIED = 1;

Parameter NAMESPACE = "http://tempuri.org/";

Parameter XMLNAME = "NotificationRequest";

Parameter XMLSEQUENCE = 1;

Property IIN As %String(MAXLEN = "", XMLNAME = "IIN");

0 3
0 480

I need to open a Windows explorer window by pressing button on a Zen page.

Is this possible.? I

performed a search but I did not find anything.

The command I used in the terminal was D $zf(-2,"START C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32").

I am not sure how to use this in a Zen application.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 8
0 450

This is more for my memory that anything else but I thought I'd share it because it often comes up in comments, but is not in the InterSystems documentation.

There is a wonderful utility called ^REDEBUG that increases the level of logging going into mgr\cconsole.log.

You activate it by

a) start terminal/login

b) zn "%SYS"

c) do ^REDEBUG

6 0
0 1.1K

I have one REST service extending %CSP.REST

I am trying to call one method using JOB, its not getting called does anyone have any idea if i am doing anything wrong here.

works : do ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

does not work : JOB ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

0 6
0 315

Keywords: Jupyter Notebook, Tensorflow GPU, Keras, Deep Learning, MLP, and HealthShare

1. Purpose and Objectives

In previous"Part I" we have set up a deep learning demo environment. In this "Part II" we will test what we could do with it.

Many people at my age had started with the classic MLP (Multi-Layer Perceptron) model. It is intuitive hence conceptually easier to start with.

1 2
3 881

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS Reference Architectures

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OrSnCgwOUdw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 347

Hi! I am working in a java project (Spring Boot+ Maven + Hibernate) using jpa/hibernate to manage the persistance with the IRIS database from the Docker image (store/intersystems/iris:2019.2.0.107.0-community) and I've found an issue using the IRIS instance, when I define tables with relationships OneToMany, ManyToOne or ManyToMany and I try to fetch all the rows of the tables using the default method findAll (JpaRepository implements that method to get all the rows by default) the query automatically exceeds the limit of licenses availables.

0 11
1 560
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
SDA - defined?

I am working on documentation on HealthShare and Standards, and in trying to define "SDA" I have found

multiple references. One is "Summary Document Architecture" and the other is "Structured Document Architecture" .

0 3
0 1.1K

In ios machine, I tried to connect atelier server connection . But I got connection refused: check the web server configuration error. Please anyone guide me how I solve this issue.

0 4
0 324

Hi all, My first post. I hope I have created it correctly.

Our team is looking to increase the number of characters in our Ensemble 'Categories' for Services, Processes and operations.

We are doing this to better identify things like Vendor, Message type and integrated application names...

One of our team members thought his might increase processing overhead and a discussion ensued that was not resolved.

my thoughts...

0 2
0 258

If you know the path of a file that exists in the instance's install directory, how can that file be opened and edited in Studio? This file is not saved under the visible directories in Studio ex csp or mgr. For example if you have no access to the server operating system command line, how would you be able to modify a file using Studio?

0 7
1 511