This message contains three recent HealthShare Advisories, which are available below.

These advisories are also on the InterSystems Product Alerts and Advisories page

• Advisory: Patient data is missing in the HSAA.PatientNumber table
  • Advisory: The UpdatePlan for all cubes and cube groups is set to be Manual instead of BuildSynch
  • Advisory: Slow DELETE query during Health Insight data ingestion

0 0
0 268
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,526 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

GraphQL is a standard for declaring data structures and methods of data access that serves as a middleware layer between the client and the server. If you’ve never heard about GraphQL, here is a couple of useful online resources: here, here and here.

In this article, I will tell you how you can use GraphQL in your projects based on InterSystems technologies.

17 24
10 2.4K

Hi Developers!

In March we are starting our first InterSystems IRIS Programming Contest! It's a competition in creating open-source solutions using InterSystems IRIS Data Platform.

The topic for the first contest is InterSystems IRIS, Docker and ObjectScript!

The contest will last three weeks: March 9-31, 2020.

Prizes:

There will be money prizes for Experts Nomination - winners will be determined by a specially selected jury:

🥇 1st place - $2,000

🥈 2nd place - $1,000

🥉 3rd place - $500

Also, there will be Community Nomination - an application that will receive the most votes in total:

🏆 1st place - $1,000

And we provide winners with high-level badges on Global Masters.

10 27
4 1.8K

There are several options how to deliver user interface(UI) for DeepSee BI solutions. The most common approaches are:

• use native DeepSee Dashboards, get web UI in Zen and deliver it in your web apps.
  • use DeepSee REST API, get and build your own UI widgets and dashboards.

The 1st approach is good because of the possibility to build BI dashboards without coding relatively fast, but you are limited with preset widgets library which is expandable but with a lot of development efforts.

The 2nd provides you the way to use any comprehensive js framework (D3, Highcharts, etc) to visualize your DeepSee data, but you need to code widgets and dashboards on your own.

Today I want to tell you about yet another approach which combines both listed above and provides Angular based web UI for DeepSee Dashboards - DeepSee Web library.

3 16
5 2.1K

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems IRIS Cloud Roadmap

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2qvqZzI4xy8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 210

Hi ,

I have a code written in cache sql and trying to understand it, below is the code , can anyone help me understand what does that mean

ex - !! dosage_unit !!

SELECT (CASE WHEN (order_description IS NULL OR (order_description='')) THEN '' ELSE (order_description) END) !! (CASE WHEN (dosage IS NULL OR dosage_unit IS NULL OR (dosage='') OR (dosage_unit='')) THEN '' ELSE (', ' !! dosage !! ' ' !! dosage_unit !!

Thank You in advance.

1 12
0 253

Hello Developer Community!

We are looking to better understand how our users use the Documentation. If you have a few minutes, please fill out this quick survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HK7F5P7!

Feedback from real users like you in invaluable to us and helps us create better product. Your feedback can go further than the survey - we would love to interview you about your experience, just indicate in the survey that you’re open to talking to us!

0 0
0 141
Question
· Feb 19, 2020
Disabling Telnet

Good Day;

looking at disabling Telnet - on Windows - Cache 2012,2017. The security scans don't need it on network.

But still leave users able to use `Terminal - direct - on the box should be fine.

am posting here for quick refs (as this is a common security vulnerability out there).

Regards;

Anzelem.

0 5
0 565

Hi,

I know there are several alternatives, but I would like to find the easiest & simpler ones to store data coming in Json format from post requests and also allowing me to do SQL queries.

I want to have a property called favouriteColors. I want to store a few colors, and I want to be able to do queries to get top favorite colors, etc... so not handling the list of colors as just a fixed string or fixed object.

1 4
0 467

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any guides, similar to the ones for an upgrade, that walkthrough at a high/medium level the process for migrating an Ensemble Instance.

I am presuming that the general flow would be to install a fresh instance in the target environment, and migrate items over.. but any specific order? gotchas? things to avoid? Some things that should/shouldn't be im/exported (ie, must be manually migrated) ?

0 2
0 230

Hi All

When performing an update transaction on patient data in GUI Apex 5.8 cache2017, we randomly get a ‘Database Connection Lost’ error. Subsequently the application quits and the incomplete transaction is rolled back.

We have confined its not a network issue as we can still query the database using CHUI Apex when these events occur.

so any input appreciated.

0 1
0 249
Question
· Mar 17, 2020
Building $lb from C

I have a C string and I need to build a $lb from it.

This code works fine for strings shorter than 254 characters:

char *str = "some string";
int len = strlen(str);
int add = 2;
char *list = malloc(len + add + 1);
char lenChar = len + add;
sprintf(list, "%c\x01%s", lenChar, str);

Thought maybe someone can share the code for longer strings?

0 1
1 265

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Durable Data Storage with Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kAlL0Ca9lWE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 274

Hello all!

As we ObjectScript developers have been experiencing, preparing an environment to run CI related tasks can be quite the chore.
This is why I have been thinking about how we could improve this workflow and the result of that effort is IRIS-CI.

See how it works here.

Quickstart

1.Download the image from the Docker Hub registry:

0 0
1 325

I am attempting to pragmatically create a bunch of roles and then assign the appropriate resources to that role.

Currently, the only ways to add resources to a role are to:

1. Do through Management Portal

2. Go through ^SECURITY (add resource one at a time)

My Intention would be to do the following: do ^SECURITY Role Setup Edit Role When prompted for resources to add, be able to use *

0 2
0 219

In my Data Transformation, the Target class needs to create a new List of objects (ListOfObj), depending on some conditions of Source class (Source/Target are completely distinct/different classes).

I experimented with Lists of 'primitive' data types (ListOfDT), and I could add new %String items (as an example) to a List of %String property, with "append" action in DT.

Does anyone have an example, or guidance, how to create new Lists of Objects in data transformation?

For example, if I have a 'container' class like this, it works:

0 2
0 745
Question
· Mar 14, 2020
how can i achive that?

i want to achive a function like that:

"1.2.3" -> tmp(1,2,3)=""

"1.2.3.4" -> tmp(1,2,3,4)=""

"1.2.3.4..." -> tmp(1,2,3,4,...)=""

thx :)

0 10