Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the “InterSystems IRIS Tech Talks”, a new series of webinars presented by InterSystems product managers.

The webinars will take deep dives into the latest features of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 from a developer’s perspective. They’ll go beyond the high-level overviews and kick the tires on the very best and latest technologies we’ve released.

1 0
0 250
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,754 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm looking for any codes that match my parameter that we have received since 1/01/2020 based on the FromTime, EnteredOn or Status (if both are empty).

(Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and FromTime>"2020-01-01"]) | (Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and (count(FromTime)=0 or FromTime="") and EnteredOn>"2020-01-01"])
| (Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and (count(FromTime)=0 or FromTime="") and (count(EnteredOn)=0 or EnteredOn="") and Status/Description="Active"])

This works like a charm with standard XPATH query tools but HS does not like it.

1 2
1 195

Hello,

We have a Service which behaves differently even though two equal Soap UI XML requests are being sent, from different systems.

When it is being sent from the other system, our Service's log shows:

ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: invalid HTTP version'xmlns:ges="http://XXX.XXXXXXXXX/GestionPacientes">'

When we send the same XML message from SoapUI, it is being processed by our system.

0 1
0 413
Question
· Apr 22, 2020
SQL Statement Highlighting

Hey Community,

my Caché Version: 2013.1 and can't update now.

is it possible to highlight SQL Statements like in embedded SQL with all the features from SQL Statements?

Actually I use SQL Statements with a simple string like:

set myquery = "SELECT TOP 5 Name,DOB AS bdate,FavoriteColors FROM Sample.Person"

But when the queries are more complex it will be very cluttered and unstructured.

0 2
0 228

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the upcoming InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Data Science, ML & Analytics on April 21st at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this first installment of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talks, we put the spotlight on data science, machine learning (ML), and analytics. InterSystems IntegratedMLTM brings automated machine learning to SQL developers. We'll show you how this technology supports feature engineering and chooses the most appropriate ML model for your data, all from the comfort of a SQL interface. We'll also talk about what's new in our open analytics offerings. Finally, we'll share some big news about InterSystems Reports, our "pixel-perfect" reporting option. See how you can now generate beautiful reports and export to PDF, Excel, or HTML.

3 2
1 386

Hey Community,

my Caché Version is 2013.1 and I can't update now.

I want to serialize a SQL Answer row into an Array filled with objects and then convert it to json.

Actually I use the following, which is very error prone when I have to do that often:

0 7
0 652

Hi!

I believe the simplest is (to work with csv delimited by ";"):

set file = ##class(%File).%New( "data.csv" )
    set sc = file.Open( "R" ) 
    if $$$ISERR(sc) quit    ; or do smth

while 'file.AtEnd {
        set str=file.ReadLine() 
        for i=1:1:$length( str, ";" ) {
            set id=$piece( str, ";" ,i ) 
            write !, id  // or do smth
        }
    }
    do file.Close()

Possible options:

different variants of error handling with sc code.

Embrace while loop into try/catch block.

And what's yours?

3 16
0 6.5K

Hi Developers,

Please welcome another "Coding Talk" video specially recorded for the second IRIS Programming Contest:

How to Build, Test and Publish ZPM Package with REST Application for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NVEOe-F5O80
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 235

I’m excited to announce that InterSystems will be joining the open source community for InterSystems ObjectScript extension to Visual Studio Code. Early this year I posted that we were on a journey to redefine the future of our IDE strategy, and what came out of that is Visual Studio Code is the IDE that can support that future.

34 3
6 1.7K

- Currently we are receiving one NTE (See Below) from the source system

NTE|1|Result Comment|TESTING:\.br\\.br\This is a test results. \.br\\.br\This test is a Test.

- We would like to create multiple NTE segments and send to destination system by using ".\br\"(Line Break)

NTE|1||TESTING:

NTE|2||

NTE|3||This is a test results.

NTE|4||

NTE|5||This test is a Test.

0 1
0 346

Hi Community,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov for the second IRIS Programming Contest:

Creating CRUD REST API for InterSystems IRIS in 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FLqU-_uT_Ek
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 310
Question
· Apr 20, 2020
How to customize message view?

Due to bussiness requirements.I want to add some bussiness field on intersystem message view ui .

eg:

1. add new action page to display bussiness detail

2. add new function to do more Fine-grained things.

3. add new database field in message table.

finally, I hope get more detail of messae view due to customize it.

Tks.

0 2
0 176
Question
· Sep 25, 2018
Terminal can not be connected.

■Setting up CACHÉ preferred connection server.
server name:localhost
ip adress:127.0.0.1
port:1972
Telnetport:23
web server port:57772
web server ip adress:
CSP server instance:
comment:
Authentication method=>password

■hosts
localhost 127.0.0.1

■os
windows10 (virtual box)

0 6
0 2K

Hi all,

I have a class that has been working so far :(

The class extends the EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FTPService class and add some information for each rows.

Now, when it saves the object it is raising the following error

ERROR #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock error

I've seen the other question in the community and I've tried to unlock

1 5
0 1.2K

Hi all.

I working with ORU messages where I'm only interested in routing the message to an operation where any of the contained OBR:UniversalServiceIdentifier.identifier segments contains certain values.

The problem I'm facing is that the OBRs are nested within a repeating ORCgrp, which is then nested in a repeating PIDgrpgrp (although the source only ever uses a single PIDgrpgrp).

Is there a simple way of achieving this without a massive OR for each possible ORCgrp value?

0 4
0 450

Hi Community!

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Real World NLP Use Cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ifY8xnEsg9I

0 0
0 240

Hope most of you already familiar with project CachéQuality from @Daniel Tamajon. For those who don’t know about it, it is a static syntax analyzer for your code written for InterSystems products. It may help you to find and solve many different types of issues in your code, and even possible bugs before clients will find it in production. So, with help of CachéQuality you will be able to deliver a better product. You can find the complete list of rules used to check ObjectScript code here.

It was already available in Studio. And now it is also available in VSCode.

5 41
1 1.8K

I am experimenting with Relationships, both Parent to Child and One to Many.

I have done some SQL look-ups and have searched through the documentation, however not in a lot detail, but wonder if there are more and better ways to access both sides of Relationships through SQL?

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

1 25
0 1.9K