Hi all,

I am trying to use a %Status property on some of my Response classes. If the execution of a service goes wrong, I set the %Status property on Response with the value $$$ERROR($$$GeneralError, "pre-defined error message").

When I check the visual trace for this message and look for the %Status (property "status_code" on the image), it is displayed like this:

If I select to display the Body of the Response, I get the 'readable' form of %Status:

0 1
0 273
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,810 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

UPDATE: Developer Preview 7 has been released.

Update 7 includes a number of stability improvements over previous updates and support for support for all of the planned 2022.1 features. If you notice any problems at all, now's the time to let us know. The docker pull commands below have been updated with the latest build numbers. Enjoy!

Developer Preview releases are now available for the 2022.1 version of InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, and HealthShare Health Connect.

As this is InterSystems' first developer preview release, let's take a moment to describe what these are. The developer preview program enhances the previous IRIS preview program with approximately bi-weekly releases that add features as they are ready. This allows us to get feedback on capabilities and enhancements as they're available. You'll see below a list of enhancements that are targeted for 2022.1, which are not included in the first developer preview. Look for those over the coming weeks.

We are eager to learn from your experiences with this new release ahead of its General Availability release. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2022.1 is an extended maintenance (EM) release. 2022.1 includes the many important new capabilities and enhancements have been added in 2021.2, the continuous delivery (CD) release, since 2021.1, the previous EM release. Please refer to the release notes for 2021.2 for an overview of these enhancements.

9 9
1 1.3K

Hey Developers,

In this video, you will learn how to use VS Code with Python:

Using VS Code with Python

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PipmxjiMqfM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 270

Hello fellows, I need you wisdom.

In my organization we code in ObjectScript and .int everyday. When I joined nobody knew barely nothing about classes and their use was almost only for storage definition purpose. During my self-learning in caché I discovered the object oriented programming and class developing was possible in caché and started to code in .cls . Being something self-taught, I may have some basic doubts I'd have missed in my documentation readings.

0 9
0 578

Hi all,

I have a rule to throw a message when there is an error. I want to prevent send the email if the origin of the error is the API to send the email

This is my rule

Now, If there is any error in any process, it works, but if there is an error in MyProduct.BO.SendEmail it is trying to send the error again, and it is a infinite loop.

Is there any way to check what is the origin and don't process if the origin is MyProduct.BO.SendEmail?

1 2
0 275
Discussion
· Dec 15, 2021
UAE let’s meet

Hi, I’m recently decided to stay for some months in Dubai. And looking for new opportunities here, as well as even would like to meet in person with local people who works with InterSystems. I can share my knowledge and experience. What do you think? Do we have somebody from Dubai, or other from other parts of UAE?

1 1
0 277

Hello, developers!

In this series, I will not show you how to use IRIS for Health, but rather how to use SUSHI, a tool for creating FHIR profiles, as an associated technology.

With the right tools, the profile information (specifications, limitations, extensions, etc.) of a FHIR project can be well organized and published.

Before we begin, what is SUSHI? I will briefly explain it.

9 0
0 2.2K

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this question, but I am struggling to setup TLS security for our IRIS Management Portal and etc. through Apache and the Web Gateway. I have a couple of questions when it comes to the setup.

• if I build a private key and certificate within Red Hat, does that certificate have to be on everyone's pc to connect to the Management Portal?
  • Can I use a self signed Certificate?
  • Can I use the existing CA on the server, or do I need to work with my Data Security team to get a Certificate?
0 1
0 407

Hey Community,

See how cubes are constructed for use in business intelligence, and learn about SQL and MDX query languages. Physical and virtual cubes are used in InterSystems IRIS® Business Intelligence and Adaptive Analytics:

Introduction to Cubes in Business Intelligence

https://www.youtube.com/embed/l6XFj1JQ5Fw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 0
0 317
Question
· Jun 16, 2020
CCR deployment Util class

Hi ,

Can anyone share some good sample custom CCR Utility classes that would be called by ImplementCCR routines / CCR event hooks to help bootstrap a HealthShare (2020.1) environment or specific change?

Thanks,
Paul

1 5
0 511
Question
· Feb 15, 2022
Select top field in SQL query

Hi Guys,

I've the below query that selects the existing processes with dates & times and it working fine, but in case of records with the same processedDate I would like to only get the latest based on processedTime field?

0 2
0 331
Question
· Feb 9, 2022
Learn Cache online

Hello community,

It's been quite some time since I came on this platform.

I have been down with the global pandemic and is currently recovering. Thank you all for your valuable prayers.

I am in the streak to learn something new and want to learn CACHE development.

Is there a possible site or Link that I can follow please.

From BASIC to ADVANCE is my requirement.

Help me out on this community.

God Bless and stay safe.

0 3
0 370
Article
· Feb 8, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-embeddedPython-pure

I have created a package to export a Global into JSON object file and to re-create it by reloading from this file
embeddedPython refers to the new available technologies. It should be understood as a learning exercise of
how to handle the language interfaces. Only Global nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON file.
Differently from the previous example, this one is using embedded Python only, no ObjectScript. Therefore PURE

8 2
0 471
Article
· Feb 7, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-embeddedPython

I have created a package to export a Global into JSON object file and to re-create it by reloading from this file
embeddedPython refers to the new available technologies. It should be understood as a learning exercise of
how to handle the language interfaces. Only Global nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON file.

1 2
0 336