InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,538 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi all

I have a Zen page which displays the contents of a table. One of the columns is a file path to a file on a local disk.

Is it possible, on a Zen page, to allow that file that described by the file path to be downloaded when a hyperlink is clicked on?

Cheers

0 7
1 372

Good morning,

We would appreciate if you could read us and if you have the opportunity, please respond to us.

The current situation is as follows:

We have 2 environments PREproduction and INTegration :

Ensemble version in PREproduction:

Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.6 (Build 717U) Thu Feb 24 2022 13:27:54 EST

Version of the tool to convert XML to ER7 and vice versa, the ITB, in PRE (we get it in the ITB.info.cls file):

0 1
0 141
Article
· Jan 2, 2022 3m read
DB Migration using SQLgateway

Thanks to @Yuri Marx we have seen a very nice example for DB migration from Postgres to IRIS.
My personal problem is the use of DBeaver as a migration tool.
Especially as one of the strengths of IRIS ( and also Caché) before is the availability of the
SQLgateways that allow access to any external Db as long as for them an access usinig
JDBC or ODBC is available. So I extended the package to demonstrate this.

10 3
2 578

Hi Guys,

I have a service that picks up jobs and process them, is there a way that I can cap the number of attempts to pickup a certain job eg. 10 times if no response then just discard ?

Thanks

0 1
0 162
Article
· May 14, 2022 2m read
M:N in Contest #1

M:N Relationship is a recurring object of my interest for a long time.
So the subject turns up with me repeatedly.
For this article, I found a nice example with TWO separate M:N relationships. Some M:N².

It is not pure fiction but taken from a closer view of OEX Contests that we run on a regular base.

9 2
1 327
Question
· Jun 1, 2022
Cache Query for HL7 NACK

I would like to capture any NACK's that is sent back to the Operation. The Operation is already setup to "Save Replies/IndexNotOK's", but I would like to see if we can query Cache and pull those NACK's into an extract.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Scott

0 4
0 219

Hi Community,

This post is a introduction of my open exchange iris-fhir-client application.

iris-fhir-client can connect to any open FHIR Server by using embedded python with the help of fhirpy Library.
Get Resource information by terminal and by using CSP web application.

6 2
0 613

Hey Community,

Exciting results from a massive workload to test InterSystems API. We'll describe how we're trying to push the boundaries of the current technology in the public cloud:

Running Large-Scale Rest API in the Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_oJD2XsDrfY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 223
Question
· May 25, 2022
Data import/export

I am creating "models" that contain rows in several class tables called Model, Path, Node.

So, model 19 includes 1 row in the Model table, 11 rows in the Path table, and 10 rows in the Node table.

I'd like to write some utilities to "move" model 19 from one instance to another.

0 4
0 423

We’ll be at the Global Summit in June! If you’re planning on attending please come and say hi to us in the Partner Pavilion. Just a warning, our brand might look a little different from what you’re used to 👀

We’re looking forward to catching up with everyone and hearing what you’ve been up to since 2019. If you would like to book a meeting or join our User Group Session, email laurelj@georgejames.com. We hope to see you in Seattle!

1 0
0 150
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Cloudflare and CSP

Hi,

Has anyone experienced any issues when using Cloudflare in front of a csp application?

I keep getting 502 errors when Cloudflare is active?

Strangely, the SMP works but only if I remove the trailing question mark from the url but it doesn't resolve the issue when I try any other csp application URL's.

0 3
0 249

I have a database with almost 1T of free space. I want to run the compaction process to reclaim and subsequently free that space. I am aware that this process is a background process but will the level of processing required to move this volume of space to the end of the file to allow for reclamation impact system usage while this process is running. Essentially, does this process run at a low priority and use processing as available. I am trying to determine if I should run this over a weekend or can this be run at any time.

0 2
0 233

Hi Community,

We are pleased to introduce a new reward on Global Masters:

Coursera subscription for 1 year / 6 months:

✅ Access 7,000+ courses and Specializations from 170+ leading companies and universities

✅ Earn unlimited certificates

✅ Learn job-relevant skills and tools with 2,000+ guided projects and hands-on labs from industry experts

✅ Choose from more than 15 Professional Certificate programs from industry leaders like Google, Facebook, and more

The reward is available for redemption for all GM advocates.
If you want to redeem an access to Coursera for another period of time, e.g. 1 or 3 month - just let us know!

3 0
0 180

Kidney Disease can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the scientist Akshay Singh published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of kidney disease. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/akshayksingh/kidney-disease-dataset.

2 0
0 285
Article
· May 31, 2022 1m read
Project info chest

I think each of us has on the computer directories with photo files of relatives and friends, music albums of favorite bands and singers, as well as e-book libraries. I also have them, and I came up with the idea to implement a convenient interface for these files. You can read more about the project in the article.
And I proposed this project for the contest, maybe it will be useful to you.

0 0
0 142