Hi Community,

It is my first post and I hope it is the first of many.

I would like to know if any of you knows how to use Tasks Managment in Atelier with .cls class. I think that is a important tool for productivity. Can this tool be used in Atelier? How to use it? I have tried to configure in Atelier preferences and I have not seen the option.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

0 3
0 348
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,765 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Apr 13, 2018
Git behavior

We are going to start using Git within Cache.

One question came up - if the branch that you checked out does not have the class or mac file, what is the correct thing to do?

Should we delete from Cache or should we just keep it?

I'm leaning more towards deleting it because Cache should reflect what is in your work folder in git. But other team members are saying to keep it.

0 16
0 501

Does developing a RESTful API in Caché remove the requirement to use the InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll and generate proxy classes using the Caché Object Binding Wizard for .NET web development? If anyone has links to sample applications using .NET with Caché and REST Services, I would be grateful if you could share them.

0 4
0 517

Hi,

We have a PAS that accepts HL7v2 QBP^Q21 requests, and returns patient details in an RSP^K21.

We have a clinical system that wants to sent an http GET request of the form http://server/getpatientbyid?pid=M1234567

So I think I need to convert the query url into a QBP^Q21 (HL7) message, then take the response in HL7v2, convert to SDA, convert to FHIR, and put that in the response to the original GET.

Does anyone have any experience doing this? is there an approach you would recomend?

0 7
0 2K

How to convert SQL persistent classes to JSON output - I have tried 1 option but appears to be very lengthy process.

I have many other SQL storage's defined and have to expose them as well to JSON. Can anyone please suggest a better approach.

My column names usually match with my Json properties.

My User.TestClass is the class with GetJsonList() as my method to return /output JSON formatted data.

The Code tried and SQL storage structure are as follows -

1 3
0 967

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2017 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Secure File Communication

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Oe-qPhAvHj4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 256

Apache Spark has rapidly become one of the most exciting technologies for big data analytics and machine learning. Spark is a general data processing engine created for use in clustered computing environments. Its heart is the Resilient Distributed Dataset (RDD) which represents a distributed, fault tolerant, collection of data that can be operated on in parallel across the nodes of a cluster. Spark is implemented using a combination of Java and Scala and so comes as a library that can run on any JVM.

11 5
1 2.6K

A client wants information extracted from their MUMPS database and transferred to a cache database, where do I begin and what are some best practices I should keep in mind? (I am fairly new to MUMPS and have been put on this project)

0 1
0 689
Question
· Apr 15, 2018
Indexes in Cache Objects

Hi-

I have the following objects

Class A

Property P1 As B

Property P2 As %String

Property P3 As %String

Class B

Property P1 As %String

Can I create an index in Class A based on P1.P1. Basically I want an index of class A by property P1 in class B

I tried creating the following but got a compile error

Index I1 On P1.P1

Thanks

0 2
0 475

One aspect of source code management is how to deal with the almost inevitable need to upgrade your Caché or Ensemble platform to a newer InterSystems release.

It's long been my experience that InterSystems does a very good job of maintaining backward compatibility. Code that works correctly on, say, 2012.1 is very likely to work correctly on, say, 2015.2 without any modification.

0 10
0 521

I use macros everyday, but its the first time I want to create a macro like this

I want to create a new macro whereby I can pass a variable amount of parameters

the macro (much simplified version) would be

#define myMacro(%params) $listBuild(any Number Of %params I pass in)

so I want to be able to call $$$myMacro(user,ID,vehicle) ie 3 parameters would generate

$lb(user,ID,vehicle)

but equally I might want to call that same macro $$$myMacro(companyID) ie 1 paramter and would generate

$lb(companyID)

0 4
0 398
Question
· Apr 6, 2018
sql insert from cache

I am tasked with using CACHE to insert data retrieved from a CACHE data base and insert it into an sql database. The columns in the sql table that I am trying to insert data into have names that contain underscores such as "ACCESSION_DATE" I found a utility in CACHE to connect to the sql data base and perform inserts. I have the data I need to insert. I need to pass the data into the sql utility referencing the column names.

I tried using indirection to set the data into underscored variables, but that isn't allowed in cache object script.

0 8
0 1.3K

I am rather new to ObjectScript and I have a query about assigning values to the context.

In BPL I have a context variable (A08Msg) which is set to type Enslib.HL7.Message, I want to put my inbound HL7 message into this variable so I tried:

• an Assign to set context.A08Msg to request

This seemed to load the message into the variable because I could read values, e.g. using context.A08Msg.{PD1:3(1).1} , but I was unable to write to context.A08Msg.

0 7
0 749

Hi All,

I have a line of mumps code that creates a folder on a network shared drive.

Example:

d ##class($Library.File).CreateDirectory("\\share\folder\newfolder")

If I run this line of code from a cache terminal window it works fine and creates the folder without problems.

However If I create a very simple business operation in a production in the same namespace that simply runs this one line of code then the code fails.

0 4
0 1.5K

Hello,

I am running a transformDTL through COS that transforms an EDI document to JSON and would like to validate the document and throw an error if it does not validate or build a map.

I am looking at available methods and haven't been able to find one that sort of does: Set tSC = ##class(*).Validate(tDoc,"HIPAA_5100").

Any help here would be appreciated, it seems like I am missing something simple.

0 1
0 363
Question
· Apr 5, 2018
Drawing boxes

Hello, Community!

Here's an interesting task I found on the Internet.

Problem description

Write a method that would draw a box of a specified size.

The goal is to write the shortest method.

Here's a method signature (it can't be modified):

ClassMethod main(s As %Integer = 10)

And call sample:

>do ##class(ITPlanet.Task4).main(5)
#####
## ##
# # #
## ##
#####

>do ##class(ITPlanet.Task4).main(10)
##########
##      ##
# #    # #
#  #  #  #
#   ##   #
#   ##   #
#  #  #  #
# #    # #
##      ##
##########

>do ##class(ITPlanet.Task4).main(20)
####################
##                ##
# #              # #
#  #            #  #
#   #          #   #
#    #        #    #
#     #      #     #
#      #    #      #
#       #  #       #
#        ##        #
#        ##        #
#       #  #       #
#      #    #      #
#     #      #     #
#    #        #    #
#   #          #   #
#  #            #  #
# #              # #
##                ##
####################

2 15
0 577
Question
· Apr 6, 2018
Delegated Sign On Bypass

Is there a way to make the system users like _SYSTEM and ensadm bypass the Delegated sign-on and not cause it to fill up the Audit trail with "Programmer mode login failure"?? I figured I still had to leave password login enabled for the background users to run. How would I script if username = "_SYSTEM" then don't do the Delegated sign on?

Here is my ZAUTHENTICATE

0 3
0 342
Question
· Dec 27, 2017
Studio Templates and Add Ons

We do not use the out of the box web server (57772) for HealthConnect, we run a stand alone instance of Apache with https enabled. Now when I go to Tools > Templates > Web Form Wizard, I get an error Navigation Cancelled. I get a similar error when I try Tools > Add Ons > Add On.

Any ideas?

0 7
0 630