Question
· Feb 23, 2019
FileSpec wildcard question

For the FIleSpec on a file service can you use a multiple wildcard values like *CLINICALENCOUNTER*.xml?

It seems like you are restricted to a single wildcard value.

0 8
0 708
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,808 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Introduction

Nowadays, there is a lot of applications that are using Open Authorization framework (OAuth) to access resources from all kinds of services in a secure, reliable and efficient manner. InterSystems IRIS is already compatible with OAuth 2.0 framework, in fact, there is a great article in the community regarding OAuth 2.0 and InterSystems IRIS in the following link here.

5 1
0 1.3K

Whats NLP Stands For?

NLP stands for Natural Language Processing which is a field of Artificial Intelligence with a lot of complexity and
techniques to in short words "understand what are you talking about".

And FHIR is...???

FHIR stands for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources and is a standard to data structures for healthcare. There are
some good articles here explainig better how FHIR interact with Intersystems IRIS.

4 2
0 645
Article
· Aug 26, 2020 3m read
Updating Patient Resource using fhir.js

Hi Community,

I shared my experience working with FHIR for the first time in this article.

In that article, I wrote how I explored the FHIR Resources and talked about the information that I found useful in FHIR documentation.

The first version of my app only shows the information that FHIR Resource provides.

I wanted to make the user able to update the patient details, so I to search for an example of how to do it.

2 2
0 926

Hi

My HIS System is a Microservice architecture base dubbo. To call remote service must through dubbo rpc.

But , I canot direct call his's dubbo service because ensemble cannot support dubbo protocol.

So I want to add support to ensemble.

where Can I start?

Does ensemble has low level interface like dll or linux so, I can add dubbo support to the ensemble just by implementing these interfaces.

I known java Gateway maybe ok, but I want to direct not throught middle layer to do this.

0 1
0 157
Article
· Aug 22, 2020 2m read
My experience working with FHIR

Hi Community,

I want to share my experience creating the iris-fhir-portal with FHIR.

I decided to take a step forward and join the IRIS for Health FHIR contest, but I had never worked with FHIR before.

After the FHIR Contest Kick-Off Webinar, where we got an overview of how the IRIS for Health works with FHIR, I started to looking at the FHIR documentation to create my Patient Chart project.

3 5
1 940

I have a class:

Class test.Person Extends (%Persistent, %XML.Adaptor)
{
Property Name;
}

I want to serialize it into this XML:

<Person>
    <Id>1</Id>
    <Name>Ed</Name>
</Person>

Is it possible?

It's for the Visual Trace so I can't use %XML.Writer.

0 2
0 281

Hi guys.

Recently, I get interest in FHIR in order to run for the IRIS for Health FHIR
contest
. As a beginner on this topic, I've heard somewhat about it, but I didn't know how complex and powerful was FHIR. As pointed out by @Henrique.GonçalvesDias here, you can model several aspects of the patient history and other related entities.

4 5
0 295

Hi Community,

I am looking some kind of logic or trigger some events when cache process ends.

For example, if I set some X global when i logged into terminal and when I closed the terminal or process ends by its own, global to be removed.

Thanks in advance!!!.

SR

0 3
1 164

Hello,

we use a NAS to archive stream from database to files. If we look at the file size on disk, it is bigger than expected.

For example :

File size is 127K

ls -alh | grep write-chupmb-pdf
127K 2020-07-02 10:43 write-chupmb-pdf

Size on disk is 192K

du -sh * | grep write-chupmb-pdf
192K    write-chupmb-pdf

Or expected size is 128K (with 4K blocs)

0 3
0 413

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Scaling Up and Out on InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GBo9rhRPWO8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 236

Hi Community,
As you may know, on Global Masters you can redeem a consultation with InterSystems expert on any InterSystems product: InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, Interoperability (Ensemble), IRIS Analytics (DeepSee), Caché, HealthShare.

And we have exciting news for you: now these consultations available in the following languages: English, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese. Also! The duration is extended to 1.5 hours for your deep dive into the topic.

1 0
0 157

Keywords: IRIS, IntegratedML, Machine Learning, Covid-19, Kaggle

Continued from the previous Part I ... In part I, we walked through traditional ML approaches on this Covid-19 dataset on Kaggle.

In this Part II, let's run the same data & task, in its simplest possible form, through IRIS integratedML which is a nice & sleek SQL interface for backend AutoML options. It uses the same environment.

0 0
0 512
Article
· Aug 22, 2020 1m read
Transition from Cache to IRIS: Value Canvas

Some clients ask me about migrate from Cache to IRIS. Why migrate to IRIS? Cache is excellent, stable, has good performance. These clients are right, but in the last years, the digital transformation imposed more complete solutions for the new requirements and InterSystems was a visionary to perceive it and launch IRIS.
It is a data platform ready to this digital transformation challenge. To show this, I created a Value Canvas.

1 0
3 499

Hi,

We are using CACHE 2017.2.1, I would like to retrieve data from Journal for killed global. Let say we have global name ^ EMP(123) with data and also have some child nodes and it has been killed by using cache kill command for some reason and we don't know who has executed this and when. My questions are below.

1) Can we get back the data of killed global from journal files,Is it possible or not ?

0 5
0 572

Hi Developers

Is there any way that we can pass the values to the read prompts via cache routine.

For example, we have a couple of reports/routine in our system which accepts some inputs and after taking the inputs it generates some data. Right now it has proper UI and where User enters the value and in routines we have Read statements which accepts those inputs for further processing.

0 7
0 473
Question
· Aug 18, 2020
Validate signature from string

Hello,

We would need to handle the following use case:

A system replies to our GET with a list of codes and a signature.

Each code has been signed with the SHA512withECDSA algorithm

We would need to:

1 Concatenate all codes in a string

2 Decode the string which is in Base 64

3 Validate the string using the signature which we get in the reply

We have read for step 2:

Base64Decode

0 1
0 251
Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Programs and function cache

Hi,

Do you know if cache has programs and functions cache

I made a backup of my production base and when I use this function abouve I receve an error, but if I change any letter of the command the function go ok.

Didn´t work
SELECT $$JOB1^KMIGxDESIG() FROM DUAL

Work
sELECT $$JOB1^KMIGxDESIG() FROM DUAL

for this I.m using ODBC 64.

Thanks

0 1
0 271

Dynamic PoolSize (DPS) Experiment

Purpose:

Enhance Ensemble or IRIS production so it can dynamically allocate pool size for adapter-based components based on their utilization.

Sometimes, an unexpected traffic volume occurs, and default pool size allocated to production components may become a bottleneck. To avoid such situations, I created a demonstrator project some 2 years ago to see, whether it would be possible and feasible to modify production, so it allowed for dynamically modifying its components per their load.

5 3
0 468

Does anyone know if I can create an API integration, from Ensemble to Salesforce? What I would like to do is trigger a Salesforce case to be opened when for example a Queue reaches a predefined threshold or an interface connection goes from green to non-green.

0 1
0 388
Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Class changes not executing

We are using Ensemble and I added some debug logging that writes to a global and recompiled the class in Studio. However, when we send messages, the global is not populated. I have recompiled, removing the checkmark to keep the generated code so that there is only one .INT file and I verified that the code is present in the .INT file.

My question is, do we need to stop and restart the Ensemble production in order for these changes to take effect? Do I need to stop and restart the business operation that calls this piece of code? Is there something else I may have missed?

0 6
0 248

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the first webinar dedicated to our Global Masters Advocate Hub! Please join:

➡️ InterSystems Global Masters Advocate Hub Overview webinar ⬅️

Date & Time: Friday, August 14 – 10:00 EDT

Let's see the Global Masters Advocate Hub from the inside and talk about how you can benefit from participation in this program. We'll go through:

3 2
0 328
Question
· Aug 19, 2020
SQL To EXCEL

Hi,

I have some SQL querys i would like to run using an Outbound SQL Adapter and save the returned rowsets in excel format (each rowset in a seperate excel file).

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks

0 4
0 331
Announcement
· Aug 20, 2020
SQL Monitoring survey

Hi,

As part of our continuous efforts to expand and improve the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, we’ve set up a brief survey around SQL monitoring. Your feedback will help us in designing and developing the right tools for the job and improve the platform’s overall ease-of-use. Please use the link below to access the survey, which should only take around 5 minutes to complete.

0 0
0 215