Question
· Apr 4, 2022
FTPS TLS session resumption

We are attempting to update some old FTP interfaces to use FTPS and having an issue with an outbound operation to a FileZilla server.

The connection to the the server works, however it fails to transfer files with the error "TLS session of data connection not resumed."

It appears that "TLS session resumption" is no longer optional in FileZilla Server, and I cannot find any details in the IRIS documentation about it.

Does IRIS support TLS session resumption, or know how to set up FTPS to a recent install of FileZilla Server?

0 3
0 734
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· May 4, 2022
HTTP post request

Hi Guys,

How do I do a HTTP post request using a curl and get a response, the response should be a JSON file ? a sample code would be really appreciated.

Thanks

0 4
0 312

Learning Services has posted the calendar for virtual classroom training through September! All classes are held 9am to 5pm US Eastern time as live, instructor-led virtual classrooms with hands-on exercises and interactive discussions. Go to classroom.intersystems.com to view the schedule, register for a class, or request a private training for 5-15 people at your company.

2 1
0 203

This year at Global Summit we will have several members of the InterSystems internal applications team (AppServices) on site to present topics of interest to developers. There will be General Sessions that we teach on a number of topics related to tools we're launching to the OEX, knowledge gained based on migrating our Caché app portfolio to InterSystems IRIS, best practices for following OWASP Top 10 with ObjectScript, and a survey of the application landscape offering services to our customers and prospects.

2 9
0 190
Announcement
· May 4, 2022
CCR Angular Pages Update

We have released 6 angular pages to all users from their beta testing phase:

Transition, Create, Clone, Merge, Standard Changes, and Peer Review Docs.

Any issues or feedback can be reported here or in your regular support channels. Non beta users can toggle their beta status here in the CCR app.

1 1
0 172

Hi Community,

Imagine enabling your application to read text to your customer? This is now possible with the new IRIS feature, Embedded Python. With this new functionality IRIS can natively run any open source or commercial Python libraries natively. gTTS (https://pypi.org/project/gTTS/) is a free library that transforms text into audio using the Google Translate service.

5 2
2 325

Given I have a property

Class All.AllBooks Extends %Library.Persistent
{

Property ID As %Integer;

Property Title As User.Book;

}

In the class method

ClassMethod GetABookById(id As %Integer) As %Status
{

SET MyBooks = ##class(All.Allbooks).%OpenId(id)

SET obj = {

"ID" : (MyBooks.%Id())

"Title" : (MyBooks.Title)

}

WRITE obj.%ToJSON()

Quit 1
}

How do Access the foreign key in JSON() data

0 7
0 483

Hey Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Embed Business Intelligence into your Applications with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pgWKma9cg0A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 138
Question
· Apr 30, 2022
SQL JSON_OBJECT

Hi.

I'm trying to serialize property of type %TimeStamp in SQL statement with JSON_OBJECT, but I get a raw string instead of JSON DateTime format string. %JSONExport method on the same object works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Matjaž

0 3
0 201
Question
· Jul 17, 2018
Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination

Would like to know if there is an alternative or better way to paginate through a dataset using dynamic SQL than what I am using below. The problem is that as the potential pool of data gets larger, this code slows down to the point of not being useable. In analyzing each line of code below, it appears the slow down is related to the initial rset.%Next() iteration. Is there anything available which does not require a subquery/%VID such as a simple LIMIT/OFFSET?

My code is similar to :

s sql=##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

1 25
3 2.7K
Article
· May 1, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - April 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

2 2
0 177

Hi,

Is there a way to find the median in Intersystems Cache SQL? I know it is not available as an aggregate function. Also in SQL Server I could try something like:

SELECT
(
 (SELECT MAX(Score) FROM
   (SELECT TOP 50 PERCENT Score FROM Posts ORDER BY Score) AS BottomHalf)
 +
 (SELECT MIN(Score) FROM
   (SELECT TOP 50 PERCENT Score FROM Posts ORDER BY Score DESC) AS TopHalf)
) / 2 AS Median

However, there is no PERCENT Keyword in Cache as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 4
0 331
Question
· Apr 27, 2022
using SSH to connect to IRIS

Has anyone here successfully connected to a community edition version of IRIS through port 22 to localhost? I have been trying for hours and hours to connect a Mobaxterm terminal session to IRIS and am at a total loss. Im not sure if port 22 isnt opening at this point or if its a configuration issue on my part. I am seeing either "Remote side unexpectedly closed network connection" or "connection refused" when i try to run the SSH session. I have tried 22/51773/1972 etc port settings under add/edit server to no avail. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mobaxterm settings

0 1
0 495

From time to time, we get the previous question in support, something or someone is using more licenses than expected, and we need to find what.

We have two scenarios. The first scenario is when we realize that the licenses are exhausted when the application does not work or when we try to connect through the terminal and get the "lovely"

<LICENSE LIMIT EXCEEDED> message:

7 1
0 563