I' have done some tests with Caché and Apache Zeppelin. I want to share my experince to use both systems together. I'll try to describe all steps that are required to config Zeppelin to connect to Caché.

What is  Apache Zeppelin?

For all who think: What the heck is Apache Zeppelin?, here some details what the project site (http://zeppelin.apache.org) says

Last comment 24 min 30 sec ago
+ 9   0 1

views

+ 9

rating

Hi community,

I need to create a DTL to get values from a JSon (%DynamicObject) to a class.

Thre first items is copied fine, however when it tries to get the values from an array it raises an error.

{
  "resultado": "OK",
  "retorno": {
    "mensaje": "Info recuperado correctamente",
    "datos": {
      "idUsuario": "ID-88556",
      "fechanacimiento": "1970-02-01",
      "nombreUsuario": "FRANCISCO",
      "apellidosUsuario": "LOPEZ",
      "polizas": {
        "poliza": [
          {
            "sucursal": "MAD",
            "oficina": "01",
            "poliza": "12345678",
          },
          {
            "sucursal": "BCN",
            "oficina": "34",
            "poliza": "99556151",
          }
        ]
      }
    }
  }
}

When the DTL gets the "poliza" array, it throws the following error

Last answer 1 hour 13 min ago Last comment 1 hour 10 min ago
0   0 2

views

rating

Hello,

When creating an outbound X12 file (834, 835, 837, etc), what's the easiest way to keep a segment count to use in the SE01 element?  Other mapping tools I've used either detect it's an X12 file and do this automatically, or there's an option to keep a count after each outputted segment.  The Data Transformation tool within Health Connect doesn't seem to have similar functionality, but I could just be missing something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jason

0   0 1

answers

comments

views

rating

PHP, from the beginning of its time, is renowned (and criticized) for supporting integration with a lot of libraries, as well as with almost all the DB existing on the market. However, for some mysterious reasons, it did not support hierarchical databases on the globals.

Globals are structures for storing hierarchical information. They are somewhat similar to key-value database with the only difference being that the key can be multi-level:

Last comment 19 hours 44 min ago
+ 1   1 2

views

+ 1

rating

InterSystems Global Summit 2019
Boston Marriott Copley Place
September 22-25, 2019

Registration is now open!

InterSystems Global Summit 2019 is the premier event for the InterSystems technology community – a gathering of industry leaders and developers at the forefront of their respective industries. This event attracts a wide range of attendees, from C-level executives, top subject matter experts and visionary leaders, managers, directors and developers. Attendees gather to network with peers, connect with InterSystems partners, learn best practices and get a firsthand look at upcoming features and future innovations from InterSystems

+ 1   0 1

comments

views

+ 1

rating

Hi all,

I am trying to delete an item from a production through a routine that installs and disables items.

To add any item, I have no problems, even to enable and disable some particular items.

The problem arises when I try to eliminate the production item, because when it does, the production become unstable and only works again when this item is added again in the collection (or the item is deleted manually in the production.cls)

This is my code attempt

Last answer 23 hours 57 min ago Last comment 23 hours 35 min ago
0   0 4

views

rating

In the previous parts (1, 2) we talked about globals as trees. In this article, we will look at them as sparse arrays.

A sparse array - is a type of array where most values assume an identical value.

In practice, you will often see sparse arrays so huge that there is no point in occupying memory with identical elements. Therefore, it makes sense to organize sparse arrays in such a way that memory is not wasted on storing duplicate values.

In some programming languages, sparse arrays are part of the language - for example, in J, MATLAB. In other languages, there are special libraries that let you use them. For C++, those would be Eigen and the like.

Globals are good candidates for implementing sparse arrays for the following reasons:

Last comment 1 days ago
+ 6   0 5

views

+ 6

rating

I need to create a healthcare management software for a local blood bank whose branches are spread throughout the USA. The Client has set the condition to use inter systems as the database management.

I am looking to create the app using PHP language and then host it through with VPN so that they all are interconnected. But due to the raise in cyber attacks. The client is seriously concerned about the security of the app thus wants to host it on google dedicated server which is being powered by cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php.

So does inter systems database management supports PHP based apps.?

Last answer 1 days ago
0   0 3

comments

views

rating

Hello,

currently we have a problem in development with the character set of the response message.

We are transmitting an HL7 message with an operation based on the EnsLib.HL7.Operation.HTTPOperation class.
We have changed this as follows.

Set pMsgIn=$$$NULLOREF, tHttpRequest=##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New(), tHttpRequest.WriteRawMode=1, tHttpRequest.ContentType="APPLICATION/HL7-V2; charset=UTF-8"

Unfortunately, the ContentType character set is not read correctly in the response.

This is the response

Last comment 1 days ago
0   0 2

answers

views

rating

Hi everybody

I'm new in this forum and also new working with a Caché-Database.

Problem:
I have to delete records from a table (by SQL) which contains a field declared as:
Property Image As %Stream.FileBinary;

When I try to delete a record with an image I get an error
[%msg: <FEHLER #5019: Kann Datei 'H:\BK Solution\DSTBern\eXpert\Data\Expert\stream\YJC7o7ngR9WUeA.stream' nicht löschen>]
[SQLCODE: <-412>:<Allgemeiner Stream-Fehler >] 

Last answer 1 days ago
0   0 1

comments

views

rating

Hi, 

The app of the week is the 'ObjectScript Visual Editor'. 

It looks interesting but the GitHub ownload link[1] given on the InterSystems ObjectScript Visual Editor Open Exchange page[2] fails. 

[1] https://github.com/intersystems-ru/objectscript-visual-editor/releases 

[2] https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/ObjectScript-Visual-Editor

Does anyone know the github url for download?

Last answer 1 days ago Last comment 2 days ago
0   0 4

views

rating

In this series of articles, I'd like to present and discuss several possible approaches toward software development with InterSystems technologies and GitLab. I will cover such topics as:

• Git 101
  • Git flow (development process)
  • GitLab installation
  • GitLab Workflow
  • Continuous Delivery
  • GitLab installation and configuration
  • GitLab CI/CD

In the first article, we covered Git basics, why a high-level understanding of Git concepts is important for modern software development, and how Git can be used to develop software.

In the second article, we covered GitLab Workflow - a complete software life cycle process and Continuous Delivery

Last comment 2 days ago
+ 2   0 6

views

+ 2

rating

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on Developer Community YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS from Spark to Finish

0   0 1

comments

views

rating

Hi Everyone,

We have previously implemented CI/CD for Ensemble using GitLab hooks where we had One Production file - MyProduction.xml in all branches (Dev, Test, Prod) but developers merged Items that they built (new Business Services , Processes etc) into the Production class from another branch (for ex - Dev branch to Test Branch production class) and commit taking the changes to the higher branches. I have also seen customers having Three production classes in the names of the Servers eg  - Dev.xml, Test.xml , Live.xml under production folder in Studio. And run only on production on each Server based on if it is Dev or Test or Live Server . This gives access of these files to all Devs so they merge changes under one place and keep it in all Branches. 

My Questions are -

Last comment 2 days ago
0   0 2

answers

views

rating

Hi everyone,

Im new  in cache, i came from Java and im missing some features that i couldn't find in the documentation,  I hope you can help me with this questions.

Just a brief introducction: 

- Im in a project with old cache version, so saddly i can't use Eclipse + Atelier, so im using Studio.

- Currently im in a project with persistent classes, we want to turn apart the globals and focus on tables. 

The questions:

Is there any way to make something like hibernate for cache %Persistent classes? For example, if i want to get all the records for a table in Java+Hibernate+Criteria i'll do something like this:

myListOfObjects = myPersistentClass.list(); // Equivalent to SELECT *

In cache i have to  create a %SQL.Statement, put the query inside and get the recordSet, iterate it and then get a list of %Persistent objects, for every object i want to use it.

Last answer 2 days ago Last comment 2 days ago
0   0 5

views

rating

Hi,

recentley we started to work with Atelier & VSTS in our organization .

we are looking for a way to use the VSTS as Our Version/Source control system .

I have read the article about "Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab" & now trying to find a way to use a similar metodology with the VSTS that we have in our organization.

It Apeares that it is possible to Create a Git Repository in the VSTS but i'm not sure how are we to use it from the atelier.

The main questions are

0   0 3

views

rating

In our table, we have a column cities,  which has a filter which displays the cities of a state depending on the state

For simplicity let's assume we have a page

Property State As %String =  "CA"

Our filter should run this query to show all cities of state ca

"SELECT Name FROM City WHERE State= "_%page.State

<tablePane>

0   0 3

views

rating

Hi all,

I wonder how to sync my server code to my local code using Visual Studio Code.

Previously, using Atelier, you could open a view of server and can copy the code to the current project, also if I change a BP, I could sync the code because I had a signal that It's warning me that there was a change and it needs to be updated.

I thing i shouls opening the ObjectScript: Explorer and select the code directaly, and right click -> Import and compile current file (Ctrl + F7)

If I use this command, the ouptut window shows

Last answer 4 days ago Last comment 2 days ago
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi, 

Most of my development experience is with HL7v2 interfaces and I don't have a background in web development and I'm very weak with javascript.

I'm looking for suggestions of learning resources to learn FHIR  and 'SMART on FHIR' (JavaScript, OpenID connect, OAuth2) for developers like myself who mostly do HL7v2 integrations - but see FHIR as the future - and want to develop their skills!

I've found these 

Please respond if you found any resourses that helped you in learning FHIR and SMART on FHIR (javascript/FHIR/OpenID Connect/OAuth2)

TIA

Last answer 3 days ago
0   0 2

comments

views

rating

We at George James Software are pleased to announce that our acclaimed code debugger and editor Serenji is now available as a Visual Studio Code extension.

As well as supporting the latest InterSystems IRIS platform Serenji also works with earlier platforms, including versions lacking the server-side Atelier API support required by other VS Code extensions.

Serenji connects you directly to the code in your namespaces, resulting in an experience more familiar to existing Studio users. No need to export and import classes and routines.

We believe Serenji is the first extension to bring VS Code's powerful debugging features to ObjectScript developers.

Last comment 3 days ago
+ 4   2 6

views

+ 4

rating

Hi All,

I have two tables LB_TestSet and LB_Transfer

LB_Transfer has a list if TestSet row IDs, so i am doing the following join

SELECT 
LBTS_RowID,
,LBTS_CollectedDate
FROM SQLUser.LB_TestSet 
JOIN SQLUser.LB_Transfer ON ($LISTBUILD(LBTS_RowID) %INLIST LBTR_TestSetList)
WHERE LBTS_CollectedDate BETWEEN '2019-01-01' AND  '2019-05-10'

Without the date filter the query returns data, but if i add the date filter no data is returned

I also tried using %INTERNAL, %EXTERNAL TO_DATE('2009-01-01','YYYY-MM-DD')

if i filter by RowID for example the filters work.(this is to make sure that the where clause is working)

Only the date filter fails.

Any Suggestions

Last answer 3 days ago
0   0 3

comments

views

rating