InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,535 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Created by Daniel Kutac, Sales Engineer, InterSystems

Warning: if you get confused by URLs used: the original series used screens from machine called dk-gs2016. The new screenshots are taken from a different machine. You can safely treat url WIN-U9J96QBJSAG as if it was dk-gs2016.

Part 2. Authorization server, OpenID Connect server

9 12
3 5.1K
Question
· Nov 30, 2021
IRIS ODBC connection issue

We are migrating servers

Trying to create IRIS ODBC connection in new window 10 machine, but getting an error "TCP connect() timed out."

In old server windows server 2012 - IRIS ODBC connection was already existed, working fine. if I create new/test with IRIS connection is fine.

Only issue in new server (windows 10), I am not sure why I am getting error. Can any one help.

I added Firewall outbound port, still it is not working.

0 1
0 329
Question
· Apr 4, 2019
ODBC Drivers

Hi All,

I would like to download odbc drivers for Cache database to be able to install it on our SQL server.

I am trying to create a linked server to Cache database.

I couldn't find a link for the drivers, there was one post with FTP reference to download but it doesn't seem to work.

I will be grateful for any help.

Thank you

Sap.

0 8
0 17.2K

Hi, Community!

Open Exchange (OEX) is getting more and more popular and more and more developers consider publishing their apps in the public package manager registry.

This is really great!

So the topic of thoughtful naming convention is getting more important and even critical. Let's discuss?

1 6
0 374

Hey Developers,

In the next video from #VSummit21 we'll show you recent changes to InterSystems HealthShare Health Connect and what is coming next:

InterSystems HealthShare Health Connect: New & Next

https://www.youtube.com/embed/K7hzVv29Erg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 155

I recently published the "appmsw-docbook" module for deploying the solution not by individual programs, but by the entire database. This solution allows you to deploy a project without source codes.

Having received feedback, I decided to improve it significantly. Replaced zip archive with tgz, which will allow not using external system-dependent archivers.

7 0
1 281
Article
· Nov 29, 2021 3m read
Previewing Server Manager 3.0 for VS Code

The InterSystems Server Manager extension for Visual Studio Code lets you define connections to your servers, list their namespaces and edit or view code there. You can also launch Portal for a server.

Server Manager 3.0 improves security by becoming a VS Code Authentication Provider. It is my entry for the November 2021 InterSystems Security Contest. Click here to visit the contest page where you may decide to vote for this entry. Please ignore the clickable "Contestant" label on this article header above, as it relates to a different contest for new DC articles. If you want to support me in that contest, simply "like" this post.

7 0
1 514

Hi, I have VSCode on my Windows 10 notebook with intersystems-community.objectscript-pack installed. I'm successfully connected to remote IRIS (2021.1). I can export classes, change them, save and import back to IRIS.

But every time VSCode starts, the message "Request initialize failed with message: Dynamic Linking Error: Win32 error 126" is displayed and InterSystems Language Server does not start.

0 5
0 539

Good evening Intersystems Community,

I want to participate in the Advent of Code 2020 and followed the installation instructions in "The Advent of Code 2020 contest ObjectScript template" (https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/aoc2020-objectscript-template).

Unforunately I get "Error: Invalid Community Edition license, may have exceeded core limit." at the step "docker-compose build".

0 12
0 769

I have a stored procedure (MSsql) which has one input and one output parameter.

and a Business Operation calling the SP

The following code executes the stored procedure successfully , but does not return the output.

what needs to be fixed?

0 5
0 333

Hi all,

Just wondering if there's a quick way to get the DocType, without knowing it in advance, from a message body by building a string from the VersionID, MessageType, and TriggerEvent fields? (Similar to how it might be done dynamically in Rhapsody)

Can this then be used to set the DocType for a source message?

If this is not the best practice what is a suitable alternative approach?

Thanks for your help,
Ben

1 6
0 646

FHIR Terminology Service specification describes a set of operations on CodeSystem, ValueSet and ConceptMap resources. Among those operations, the following four operations appear to be the most widely adopted ones:

CodeSystem ValueSet
$lookup
$validate-code
$expand
$validate-code

Developing a partial implementation of the specification has been an effective way to explore the new FHIR framework introduced in IRIS for Health 2020.1. The implementation includes four operations listed above, and supports read and search interactions for CodeSystem and ValueSet resources.

It's important to note that the implementation uses plain ObjectScript persistent classes as source terminology tables.

4 1
1 486

Hi All,

I am working in Heath Share Heath Connect Integration.

I have a requirement to change SOAP call to REST call in integration. For SOAP call already payload is ready in XML string. and Working fine.

Now I need to make REST API call instead of existing SOAP call.

I have created REST Business Operation and ready to Call it from Business Process.

Here I should not change any Transformation in Business Process , only change in Operation invocation

2 5
0 630
Question
· Nov 23, 2021
IBM FASP protocol

Does InterSystems IRIS have any library or class that support IBM FASP protocal? like SFTP, IRIS has %Net.SSH.SFTP that for SFTP file transfer.

0 3
0 274