InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,724 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Becoming More Effective with HL7 Feeds

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rzJTjStTZTE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 200

Hey Developers,

Learn about InterSystems Reports, powered by Logi Analytics, a report-generation tool that enables you to rapidly create and view visual reports of your data.

A Look at InterSystems Reports

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mmA5ArAMLSU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 324
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
How To Pass Custom Class

I've created a custom class that extends to the standard HS.Message.PatientSearchRequest. Inside the custom class i just want to pass the data as input only.

But i am getting ERROR #6277: Type attribute, s01:AcoPatientSearchRequest, does not specify valid type for XML input tag: pRequest (ending at line 5 character 171)
</error>

I tried adding Parameter XMLIGNOREINVALIDTAG = 1; and

0 8
0 479
Question
· Aug 27, 2021
SSO Login

Hi

We have an application that is logged using AWS SSO.
We are passing username and password from the AWS SSO to our application for validating the user.
But what we need is, we need to login to application without using the password.
Is there any possible way available for this?

Thanks,
Syed M

0 1
0 219

After setting AllowedIPAddresses with a valid IP address

i get the following errors.

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <READ>zOnTask+44 ^EnsLib.TCP.InboundAdapter.1 -- logged as '-'
number - @''

what am i doing wrong?

and question:

where in the message viewer can i see the source IP of the message?

Thanks

0 3
0 123

In my Business Operation I need to execute a bookkeeping method every X seconds.

How can I do that?

There are two workarounds (I dislike both):

1. Execute bookkeeping on process start - but there might be no requests at all
  2. Create a BS that sends messages to BO every X seconds - it makes production more complex and also queues might not guarantee that the method is executed on schedule.

Thoughts?

0 8
0 245

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Analytics contest that will give you extra points in the voting.

Adaptive Analytics (AtScale) Cubes usage - 4 points
InterSystems Adaptive Analytics provides the option to create and use AtScale cubes for analytics solutions.

You can use the AtScale server we set up for the contest (URL and credentials can be collected in the Discord Channel) to use cubes or create a new one and connect to your IRIS server via JDBC.

The visualization layer for your Analytics solution with AtScale can be crafted with Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, or Logi.

Documentation, AtScale documentation

Training

1 0
0 253

Hi Experts,

SQL access,

In the component window, I see that some of the fields have no reference to SQL, for example: The active flag.

how to know all the active elements, when getdate()>= DateTo or between time between From and To does not work in SQL, I see some existing code, with reference to CAST, please can you provide more details? Thanks a lot.

0 1
1 239
Question
· Jul 22, 2021
Strange query result

Can someone tell me why this query

select vet.ID, svp.ID_PACIENTE, vet.conselho, vet.uf, vet.numConselho, vet.nome, svp.SEQ_SOLICITANTE, vet.numConselho , vlab.numConselho
from RPE.Veterinario vet
inner join RPE.VeterinarioLab vlab
    ON vet.conselho = vlab.conselho
    AND vet.numConselho = vlab.numConselho
    AND vet.uf = vlab.uf
left join MySevi.SolicitanteVeterinarioPaciente svp
    on svp.ID_VETERINARIO = vet.ID
where svp.ID_PACIENTE in ('6408||284144||47633', '6408||284145||47634')

does't return any value and this query

0 4
0 218

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I'm used to writing Microsoft SQL database queries, but at the moment I am also trying to write reports on an IRIS database (used to be cache) in Microsoft BIDS.

My chief headache is parameters. They don't behave the "normal way" in BIDS, in that you can't rename them. Therefore, referencing them in the main code is a nightmare for me.

Say my report has two parameters. If i want to refer to both in a dataset, I have to list them in the order they are in the report and both by using a question mark, ie:

0 4
0 228

Hi Community,

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Analytics Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Analytics contest.

On this webinar, we’ll demo AtScale, InterSystems Reports (Logi), IRIS BI, IRIS NLP and answer the questions on how to develop, build, and deploy Analytics applications using InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, August 23 — 10:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Carmen Logue, InterSystems Product Manager - Analytics and AI
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

3 6
0 341

Team,

I am trying to use Visual studio code(1.57) for class development and for compiling classes (intersystems tools extension) . It works.

Now, i would like to use TFVC (Team Foundation Version Control) for source control.

I can see download option where i can manually download the Namespace as folder and classes as files.

Since whenever i save the file, it directly pushes the change to remote system. I am not sure where the local workspace is.

How to configure VS Code to track my changes and Check In / Check out the code.

0 5
0 503

Data transformations can be changed in Management portal, but the modifications are not synced with visual studio code. Classes are synced from VSCode to Iris. VSCode can take care of the git repository.

I am curious to know how people are developing data transformations on Iris with VSCode? Are you editing the DT classes with VSCode and forget about the UI? Are you exporting from management portal the files to VSCode directory? Are you using a source control hook?

Thank you

3 1
0 507

Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Visual Studio Code for ObjectScript: Server-Side Source Control

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yuP8_NLvNl4

2 7
1 556

After linking in Oracle Table with Field Column's Data Types of NUMBER, my updates into these table fields are resulting in data that is being rounded to 2 decimal places. I insert a record with 1234.1234 and 1234.12 is stored.

It appears Cache xDBC might be manipulating my values prior to sending to Oracle. Is there a setting or system parameter that is controlling this? If so, is there a way to relax this from occurring so the values I send are being stored in Oracle with the same values?

0 10
0 401

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Visual Studio Code for ObjectScript: Choosing an IDE/Source Code Combination

https://www.youtube.com/embed/natTHVfXzwY

5 0
0 390

Hey Developers,

Are you ready for the new challenge? We're pleased to announce the first InterSystems technical article writing competition:

🏆 InterSystems Tech Article Contest 🏆

Write an article on any topic related to InterSystems technology from July 15 to August 15 August 22 – extended!

Prizes for everyone: Everyone who publishes an article on DC during this period will receive a special prize pack!

Main Prize: Apple iPad

Join our new contest and your content will be seen by over 55K monthly readers! Details below.

11 30
0 913