Hello guys,

I want to be able to export a range of messages from my production (from within a specific date interval), but while digging into intersystems documentation, it isn't giving me any details on how to perform this task.

It teases me saying "Ensemble provides a Message Viewer page for HL7. You can use this page to display, transform, and export HL7 messages (either external files or messages from the Ensemble message archives).", but then there are no signs of further information.

0 2
0 1.2K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,818 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Using Blockchain with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hoYJA6T802s
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 3
0 457

For each instance of an XML-enabled class I want to control whether a property is projected as an empty element or not projected at all. With string properties, I can set the value as $c(0) for an empty element, or an empty string for no projection. But it looks like this isn't consistent for properties with type %Boolean or %Integer. With booleans $c(0) gets projected as "false". With integers $c(0) stays as a zero-width space in the XML output (which gives me a SAX parser error if I try to read it).

Is there a way to do this that works for all datatype properties?

0 2
0 523

I am trying to use %INLIST in SQL query using a cursor and the query fails to return results. It appears that the variable I use against %INLIST returns an empty string. All the examples I have seen use result sets and build the query as a string. Is it possible to use %INLIST in a cursor-based query? Below is a a snippet of the code I am using:

Property mylist as %String (MAXLEN="") [InitialExpression = "route1, route2, route3"];

set routeList = $LISTBUILD(mylist)

&sql(DECLARE MyReport CURSOR FOR

SELECT

ProcessStartDate,

0 3
0 587
Question
· Dec 20, 2018
RemoteDatabase Creation Error

How to configure Remotedatabase into our local instance. While connecting remote database i am getting "ERROR #463: Database C:\InterSystems\HealthShare2\mgr\Remote\ is not allowed for ECP Mirror Connection". so can anyone help me to sort this out.

0 1
0 161

Hi All,

I am new to webservice and UPS. I have tried the sample URL's that UPS have given for testing in PHP codes and it works just perfect for me.

But when i try to hit the same URL's in Ensemble. it gives some errors from UPS.

If anyone of you guys here has any knowledge about UPS integration or the webservice please help me. it will be much appreciated and helpful.

The ensemble code that i am trying with is,

0 5
0 1.2K

This is probably a very naive question but :
Is it possible to create a Windows executable file from a Cache MUMPS (COS) routine, such that the routine can be run directly from Windows ?
If so, could some kind soul direct me to a source of information that describes the process.
I am using the free Intersystems Cache installation (CachePCkit V2017.1) on Windows 10 for my own use & personal development.

Thanks

0 13
0 1.3K

My questions are regarding ClassMethods with a private keyword tags.

When we use a wizard to add a new method, we are given a options to
select private checkbox to make it a private method as well as
Class Method checkbox in the same time.

1. What would be the reason and the case to select and use them both?
2. Secondly, if there is such a case in already developed application is it
safe to remove the private tag from ClassMethod? Obviously if it's not a
ClassMethod private tag cannot be removed as easily.

Thank you,

0 11
0 474

I have an interface that does not send me specific ID's, so I am scanning the AIL3.2 (Text) field for certain characters. The Routing rule is getting pretty big with all the OR statements. Is there a way that I can define what I am searching for in the data lookup table, and not have to scan the whole field that it does by default? Is there a way that I can simplify this?

0 3
0 795

Hi,

I am working on a custom service that reads from a file and import content into a global. The problem is that global is also used by other processes. I have been trying to find any way to stop/disable a process from cache code so after reading the file, process is stopped, global updated and then process is restored. But I could not find anything, just to start/stop the whole production

Do ##class(Ens.Director).StopProduction()

Any ideas if this is something that can be done in ensemble?

Thanks

0 6
0 853
Question
· Jan 31, 2018
EDIFACT SCHEME OR SEF

We need to process 01B edifact files, INVOICE / CREDIT NOTE / DEBIT NOTE, ORDER, MESSAGE STATUS

Does anyone have SEF files or scheme to import , this EDIFACT version or other to use it at Ensemble?

Thanks in adavance!

0 12
0 589

Hi,

Is it possible to Save a base64 data string, representing a png, as a binary png file, In Cache?

When I search google , in general , not Cache specifically, I see such articles:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11511511/how-to-save-a-png-image-ser...

and this answer:

You need to extract the base64 image data from that string, decode it and then you can save it to disk, you don't need GD since it already is a png.

0 2
0 5.1K
Question
· Feb 16, 2018
CDA on Ensemble?

Hi everybody,

I love the integration of HL7 v2.x in Ensemble, it's really easy to use.

I would love to see the same about using CDA on Ensemble. I know it's a complicated standard, but it would be more easy for developers in Europe if we could use it like any other type of message instead of using at XML level and xsl transformations.

Any experiences dealing with CDA on Ensemble?

0 1
0 471