InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,740 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello

I am creating an import tool to convert a client's JSON data into IRIS classes. The sample file is over half a gig. I am copying the data into an instance of %Stream.FileCharacter;. My first few attempts worked fine. However I started getting an error thrown when I try to create a DynamicAbstractObject using the %FromJSON method. See the code below. The error code given is not in the documentation, at least not the doc that I was searching.

0 3
0 297
Question
· May 7, 2018
Information of Mirror servers

Hi

I'm using this query "Config.MapMirror.List" To get information of the list of servers that are in the mirror system.

I'd like to know how can I know which of the list is the primary and which is the failover or async member.

Is there a way to do it with this query? Is there another query to get this info?

Thanks a lot

0 3
0 353
Question
· Mar 25, 2021
CLOB fields brock

hello,

I need help...rsrs

I have a query that return only one CLOB field and only one line, of oracle and in field have a xml.

if use pResultSet.Get the string truncate the xml.

I want display the xml as a service, because have many lines... i don't need iterate in xml, only get to oracle and display as xml soap.

any tip help.

thk

0 1
0 245

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Customize the InterSystems IRIS for Health FHIR Repository @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HlDQbng4eJc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 159

We upgraded from 2017.1 to 2017.2 today and noticed that when shutting down we must do it as an administrator. Attempting to shut down as a non-admin result in a failure to shut down message. We are curious if there was an issue with our upgrade or if there is a change that requires an administrator to shut down Cache in 2017.2.

edit:

Operating System is Windows Server 2012 R2. We run Cache in a cluster using Windows Failover Cluster where we swing the drive from one machine to another when failing.

0 5
0 301

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy a new session recording from Global Summit 2017 on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Tell Your Story With Dashboards

https://www.youtube.com/embed/arqeNXegFDw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 289

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to built a SSIS package thru BIDS Visual Studio 2013. My Datasource is a InterSystems Cache Database, I wanted to Import Tables records from the Datasource to MS SQL Server 2014.

As a Sanity check. I only created one Package to import one Table to MSSQL Server to try out. The connection to the InterSystems Cache Database was successful. The DSN for the InterSystems Cache Database is created in the System for 32 and 64 Bit.

0 6
0 1.9K

I have a server with rusw locale but in my cube the time dimension shows dates such as "JAN-2018". Is there a way to either localize that (preferably) or just output numbers like "01-2018"?

Architect:

Analyzer:

Also in architect, in level settings there is a "Time Format" property, what's that? Tried setting it to 3 but it didn't help.

0 5
0 384

Hi Developers!

We had a set of technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Developer Tools contest.

And here is how projects collected it:

Project docker zpm Unit Testing Online Demo Code Quality Article on DC Video on YouTube Total Bonus
Nominal 2 2 2 3 2 2 3 16
Config-API 2 2 2 2 2 10
Server Manager for VSCode 2 2 4
Grafana Plugin for InterSystems 2 2 2 6
SSH for IRIS container 2 2 3 7
IntelliJ InterSystems 2 2
gj :: locate 2 2 3 7
helper-for-objectscript language extensions 2 2 2 2 3 11
IRIS REST Documentation 2 2 4
IRIS-easy ECP workbench 2 2 2 2 3 11
zpm-explorer 2 2 2 3 2 2 3 16
Git for IRIS 2 2 2 6
zapm-editor 2 2 2 6

0 9
0 209

Time after time on CSP Session page of our Cache 2017.2.1 installation I see that all licenses are consumed by CSP sessions of /csp/sys, /csp/sys/op/and /csp/sys/mgr applications which I assume are sessions of Management Portal. The problem is that there are only few of us accessing the Portal and as we test by browsing Portal, we can't reproduce the problem.

Is there any way to see client IP of CSP session? Any other way to approach the problem?

The problem looks very similar to the Forefox-related one but we don't use Forefox.

0 7
0 424

We are updating from 2015.1.1 to 2017.2. I am testing the Hot JVM functionality to see if our current functionality is working in the new version of 2017.

I am having a problem trying to make it "fail".

Generally if I put in an invalid renderport then I usually get an error. Now if I put in an invalid renderport it generates the PDF anyway (FOP).

Was there a change where if it fails using the renderserver then it will create a new instance of Java to produce the PDF?

0 3
0 258

I have a CACHE.DAT file that is working under CACHE version 2015.1.0.429.0

I have a second machine with CACHE version 2017.2.0.741.0

When I attempt to add/use the CACHE.DAT in the new version of CACHE, it will not mount.

How do I upgrade/convert the DAT file to make it work under the new CACHE version?

Thx. Larry...

0 7
0 807

I am updating the PV1 segment with values from the database but when I get two values back I dont know how to separate them with a tilde and insert. Any advice for me on that?

so if I get two values returned

my PV1.7 segment should be :

My current code is as below: It works fine for one value, but when there are more than 2 values returned I need to find a way to include it

0 5
0 257