Hi Developers!

Here is what's we introduced in Developers Community features and UI last month:

• Pinned topics for main feed and tags;
  • One-click unsubscribe option in every email we send;
  • A 'new' indicator for the posts and comments;
  • Notification of changes made by moderators;
  • Articles without translation don't show 'access denied' anymore.

See the details below!

0 0
0 258
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,763 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello! Need help...
Please tell a newbie how to connect to a remote database.
OS Centos 7, WebServer type Apache, version cache - cache-2014.1.5.851.1-lnxrhx64,
license:
[ConfigFile]
FileType=License 5.1

[License]
LicenseCapacity=Cache 5.0 Entree - Concurrent Users for Intel (Linux):40, Multi-Server
CustomerName=...
OrderNumber=2010...
ExpirationDate=4/26/2036
AuthorizationKey=...
MachineID=

0 15
1 415

Hello,

I've got a table with many attributes and data. There is 10 000 000 registrations approximatly.

I need to make a research on this table with filters, paging, and order.

You can see an example of my SQL request :

SELECT * FROM ( SELECT TOP ALL * FROM ANCV_Data.Titre WHERE etatTitre = 'Emis' ORDER BY numRemise desc) v WHERE %vid BETWEEN 1 AND 25

Cause there are many data on my table, my SQL req is too long if I don't have index on my attributes BUT there are many associations possible...

0 1
0 205

Hi,guys

My client is using IRIS 2021.1 Interoperability and they want to highlight the sessions with unresolved(without resent and completed operations) errors so their maintenance team can have a list of unresolved sessions to check against.

When I'm working on it, it seems to be it is is difficult to decide whether a session have unresolved errors. For example,

enter image description here

0 2
0 367

Hello Fellow Caché Developers,

The purpose of this post is to ask for everyone's thoughts and input around the use of transient, SQLCalculated/Computed properties within persistent classes.

This approach allows for extra data values needed in SQL queries to be available without having to join to other tables.

Very simple/basic example to illustrate the topic:

Let's say I have a persistent class named ICDAutoCodeDefn to hold ICD Auto-Coding definitions, such as:

0 4
0 728

Hi,

The class %JSON.Adaptor is very convenient,

I wonder if anyone faced the following scenario using it-

Exporting an object, that has a many to many relationship, and getting the details of the related objects.

For example, if we have three classes - Teachers, Students, and an intermediate class TeacherStudent .

The classes extend %JSON.Adaptor, and we would like to open a Student object, use %JSONExport, and get a JSON

That includes the details of the student and all the teachers that teach the student, something like:

0 6
0 452
Question
· Dec 5, 2016
Defragmentation

All replies are appreciated. We have put our first client into our production cache database and we are looking at what kind of regular maintenance is needed. We were questioning whether we should defrag the database files using windows defrag program and whether we need to run the defrag for Globals regularly? Should we be doing these routinely , occasionally or not at all?

0 1
0 562

Hi,

Is there a way to insert new Key/Value in an existing lookup Table via a DTL code? The only thing I found in the documentation is that we could use the following command SELECT KeyName,DataValue FROM Ens_Util.LookupTable WHERE TableName = 'myTab'. In the meantime I just created a table and used it in my DTL to insert new values and validate if the Key exist.

Regards

0 2
0 557

I have posted to aid others in diagnosing problem with SSL/TLS connections to superserver port from .NET client executable.

The cache instance this appeared on is quite old - 2011 - so I do not know if Intersystems have added a better error message in a later version

The actual fault was due to the certificate in the %SuperServer SSL/TLS configuration having expired.

The unhelpful message that appeared in the .NET client included the following partial stack trace.

0 0
0 997

Hello.

Our scenarios need to persist messages in the orchestrator. Our Iris Orchestrator is an ephemeral pod with no persistent disks running on AWS EKS in multiple AZ.

We want to know if the iris orchestrator has:

- AWS EFS Support
- Integration with AWS SQS
- Sharing to the same AWS EBS.

0 2
0 227

cache 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3)

when I look into the "sql statements" ( sql page of the management portal ) I have lots of old statements with a lot of them frozen. many of them are %sqlcq routines (I believe these are the SLQ's I run when testing/running random SQL queries in the sql page. )

I can clearly see where I can click on an individual query and untick an individual query to unfreeze it. or delete it. but thats a painful slow process. I can't see anywhere to delete/change multiple queries

0 2
0 211

I am reaching out to find out if anyone has come across a similar dilemma.

In my current role, I have been asked around the best way to design some patient labels for a client.

I primarily would stick to what I know and veered towards designing the label in ZPL and then creating a Abstract Class to call the ZPL code, however I have been asked why not to design via JReport. The patient labels will be processed via thermal ink printers primarily Zebras, I am wondering if anyone out there has come across this or would recommend to stick to what you know.

0 4
0 224

I am developing a viewer for Crystal Reports using the Crystal Reports for Visual Studio (CR13SP26). I have also installed the latest ODBC Drivers for Cache, but when I connect some reports to the Cache database using a connection string, I get an error that I failed to retrieve data from the database, and it reports the Database Vendor Code 30. Has anyone used Crystal Reports connecting via a connection string and received this error? If so, how did you correct it?

Thank you,

Brian Cromwell

0 2
0 783

I have a web application with html, css, js files (no ZEN/CSP).

Problem: after I update them on a server, Caché still servers old and cached version (browser Cache is disabled).

There is a manual cache purge in Gateway Settings, of course, but is there an automatic solution?

I'll be okay with disabling cache server-wide, but an application-wide solution would be better.

I don't want to host web app on a separate web server.

Here's my web app config:

0 5
0 2K

Hi,

I have Healthshare/Ensemble version 2015.2.1.

I created Business Operation in my ENSDEMO namespace that will connect to an external REST endpoint to send data to this external REST Service.

I also created an http service in Home>Healthshare>Service Registry, under the Service Type: http. I entered the REST endpoint Name, Host, SSL Configuration, and URL.

0 1
0 621
Question
· Aug 15, 2022
Security Scans

We are looking for a 3rd party application that can scan our IRIS based Cache Object Script code for vulnerabilities or coding weaknesses. There are many, many applications/vendors out there that do code scanning but none seem to support Cache Object Script or scanning the IRIS environment. If anyone is aware of a company/product that can scan our code / IRIS environment, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike

0 3
0 322