InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,815 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Sep 6, 2017
Atelier + class query

Atelier seem so be having some issues with class queries.

If I try to collapse the query it will collapse everything that comes after it. Also nothing after this query will show in the outline.

This is on version 1.1.351

0 5
0 372

a.k.a.. "The World of Widgets Returns!" or "Paternity leave damages Instructional Series momentum"

In our last lesson, we combined 2 separate classes to appear as the same property. We now have the ability to Update our Widget catalog, but what if we want to Create a Widget? Thankfully, we've already done 90% of what we need, just by implementing Edits

0 0
0 859
Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Programs and function cache

Hi,

Do you know if cache has programs and functions cache

I made a backup of my production base and when I use this function abouve I receve an error, but if I change any letter of the command the function go ok.

Didn´t work
SELECT $$JOB1^KMIGxDESIG() FROM DUAL

Work
sELECT $$JOB1^KMIGxDESIG() FROM DUAL

for this I.m using ODBC 64.

Thanks

0 1
0 271

Hi world, i work actually on a medical care project , i'm blocked since this monday , i read a lot off topic for ensemble production but i think that the solution is so far to find, please can you help me , my question is :

i want to create a data base inside it i associat for each patient his own rule , how can i do it? thank's

0 1
0 297

Hi Community,

I am looking some kind of logic or trigger some events when cache process ends.

For example, if I set some X global when i logged into terminal and when I closed the terminal or process ends by its own, global to be removed.

Thanks in advance!!!.

SR

0 3
1 164

I have java language experence. If I need parse a binary tcp packet . like following format

encoded string and send it to peer by tcp

1byte msg type + 4 byte(unsigned int) + raw byte(body)

To parse this package , Some Java code like this:

byte[] data = new byte[1024];

Bytebuf buf = new ByteBuf(data)

byte type = buf.read()

int len = buf.ReadInt()

0 1
0 292
Question
· Sep 22, 2017
browse sql record

Hi , World

this is i field in my global:

{"profile_id":"9XOzzcI8NfSUjxAhEt0cTLRejwmp6HPi","biometrics":[{"timestamp":"2017-05-17T13:45:40","utc_offset":"+02:00","resting_heartrate":120.0,"spo2":98.0,"activity_id":"591c540aac8f295479ee14ce"}]}

for information: it's respective key is "peyload"

my question is :

I want to extract the timestamps value , and the profile_id value , how can i do?

thank's

0 4
0 335

Hello there community,

I am pleased to say that i have started building a product and I have chosen InterSystems technology to be used in it.

But I have a confusion with regard to it.

I actually have to come to a conclusion to whether to use CACHE or IRIS.

I will be using a lot of data and also integrating it along with Python for DEEP and Machine Learning.

Also I do not have an idea of how to get the licensed version of either of that.

0 3
1 254

Hi all-

We used to have this Java applet in our CSP page to "print all" and "download all" PDF medical reports. We want this applet so that the user won't have to open each PDF in the browser just to print it.

But now most browsers do not support Java applets anymore due to security concerns, so that Java application is down. We tried to migrate to Java Web Start but don't know how to invoke the JNLP file from the CSP page. I am new to Cache so any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 6
0 811
Question
· Feb 21, 2023
User access

Hi Guys,

How to create a user that can have access to only one specific Zen page of an application?

Thanks

0 3
0 157
Question
· Sep 21, 2020
suppressing a patient identifier

Hi all

Another newbie question.

A small percentage of our patients have an extra hospital number which was imported from the previous PAS but is no longer in use. We only need to send MRN and NHS number and would like to suppress CMRN. Could you please advise me how to do it in DTL?

0 5
0 345

Hi everyone,

I started working on Ensemble this year so maybe I am not implementing the right way. I'm trying to connect a Welch Allyn monitor to TrakCare. The workflow is the following:

- User scans patient number with the monitor.

- The monitor sends a QBP_Q22 message to request patient information

- Ensemble (or TrakCare) sends back a synchronous RSP_K22 containing the patient data (name, dob, sex)

- The user checks the patient's information displayed on the monitor, takes vital signs and sends them to TrakCare (via Ensemble)

0 2
0 582
Question
· Oct 1, 2020
Terminal error

Hello!

I have installed windows 10 and cache 2018.1.0.184.0

I run terminal not from cache cube but through localDemon.exe (for report outputting from my programs to excel).

All worked fine but after some time error occured "Cannot load supporting modules" (in attached file) and localDemon.exe is not launching.

But terminal from cache cube is still launching without problems (but from it reports are not working, localDemon.exe is required)

0 2
0 216

Hi

How do I run a CSP page from within VS Code.

Secondly I have installed an extension called "Live Server" which will run .html pages within VS Code. Have any of you made use of this extension and if so can you specify that .csp pages are html pages?

If I press F5 in VS Code (just as you would in Cache Studio) in order to view a csp page when I press F5 in vs code it tries to open

http://localhost:57772/csp/bootstrap/

without the csp page name

0 6
2 900
Question
· Oct 18, 2017
Rebuild class index

I have a class. In class there is an index. This index is for quick search on name property.

Class User
{

Property Name as %String;

Index NameInd On Name;

}

This class is mapped to some global ^GL(userId) = "Name*other data....****"

And there is also index global ^GLNameIndex(Name, userId) = ""

When I add new User entry through class, f. i.

S user = ##class(User).%New()
S user.Name = "Some name"
​D user.%Save()

calling method %Save() adding new entry to index automatically.

0 6
0 1.4K

I am currently trying to add a condition to a routing rule that uses the %Source property of a routing rule. Unfortunately I am getting compile errors when I use the "%", and if I get PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST if I try and use any of field. I have tried referencing the messages as "Message." , "Record.", "FullRecordMapClassName." , "Document." . Does anyone know how to reference the properties of a record map in a routing rule, or if it is even possible? Thanks!

0 10
1 813

Hi,

I've successfully installed and configured the custom MESH API supplied by intersystems. I'm able to send HTML rendered documents directly to GP's using Kettering.xml.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to send PDF/RTF files rather than HTML. Is this possible and if so can I still use Kettering xml? I know FHIR is the preferred method of transmission but i've tried sending a test FHIR message through MESH to EMIS but it's not displaying so I'm not sure if EMIS is able to display FHIR formatted messages.

Thanks.

Anthony Breen

0 20
0 994