Question
· Jul 22, 2017
select sql error

hi

I execute sql like this: select * from DHC_PatBillDetails where PBD_PBO_ParRef>='2046121'

error message:

but the sql: select * from DHC_PatBillDetails where PBD_PBO_ParRef='2046121' can be executed successfully

why?

0 5
0 309
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,538 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

The request terminology sync task is currently producing this error:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=wsse:FailedAuthentication
faultstring=The security token could not be authenticated or authorized
faultactor=
detail=

The task is running correctly on other edges. I checked the HS_Services password and its the same as on the other edges. Anyone has any thoughts as to what could be causing this and how I can fix it.

0 1
0 362

Hello community,

is there anything special to consider when running a foundation production regarding purge jobs (Ens.Util.Tasks.Purge)? I am thinking specifically of the QuickStreams, which according to my information are stored in a temporary database until the system is restarted. Since a system reboot is much less frequent then the purges, I wonder what happens to the QuickStreams whose messages and headers have already been purged. Is there a way to view Quickstreams (not content, but rather metadata) e.g. via the Management Portal?

Thanks for your comments and hints,

0 3
0 180

An error occured when HS.IHE.XDSb.Registry.Operations on the BUS sends query request to the registry. The error is

Error 6242: HTTP request to SOAP webservice returned unexpected status: 403.

Any thoughts as to why? The settings on the components haven't changed. The process worked a few days ago.

0 2
0 715

Greetings!

I'm new to Zen reports and I'm wondering if what I'm trying to do is possible. I have a classmethod that accepts three parameters to generate an xml file from a global. I've set up my Report Definition to call the ClassMethod that generates the .xml file; however, I'm trying to figure out how to pass the parameters to that ClassMethod from the Report Definition. The example in the documentation shows parameter passing using SQL (which I'm not using), so I'm curious if this will work.

0 2
0 362
Question
· Jan 16, 2023
File system Max size

Hi Guys,

we are having a problem with the Cache.dat file is not expanding anymore since it has reached 2.2TB, we still have extra 260Gb of free disk space in our drive but for some reason it's raising a FILEFULL which is a result or the database not able to expand.

0 4
0 403

I am trying to import the SalesForce Enterprise WSDL in InterSystems Ensemble Studio using the SOAP Add-In. However, when I do so I receive a class dependency loop, Error #5316 during compilation. The WSDL is the standard WSDL provided with SalesForce and works fine in SoapUI. In the SalesForce WSDL it is allowed for an object A to include an object B as an element, while at the same time object B is allowed object A as an element. I think this is what causes the class dependency loop for InterSystems. Does anyone has any suggestion how I can circumvent this error?

0 7
0 716
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Examples of trigger

Hello people!

I am Brazilian and I am starting to work with the latest version of CACHE, and I would like to know where I can see an example of a TRIGGER, I would like to validate the fields before writing the actual data in the database.

in advance, thank you very much! and sorry for any mistake in concordance in english

0 7
0 501
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Enterprise Message Bank

Hello,

I work with IRIS for Health 2020.1 and I attempted to set up Enterprise Systems to populate Message Bank. I see entries in Message Bank Event Log from the defined Enterprise Systems. I can browse Messages going back before I set up Enterprise Systems using Enterprise Message Viewer. However, I find no messages in Message Bank Viewer. Do I need anything extra to archive messages?

0 5
0 279

tl;dr I have discovered that using $THIS in a very specific way will make persistent objects go stale.

I found that it only happens when using $get on an array that contains the OID reference of $THIS. I assume that this is an unwanted feature and have raised a WRC. The problem can be recreated following the steps below, I have also posted the workaround that I am currently testing and looks to be working fine.

1. Create a persistent class...

0 7
0 360

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 222
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Using ODBC on linux

I already have a working setup with:

- Ubuntu 21.10
- Unixodbc 2.3.6
- ODBC-2018.1.5.659.0-lnxubuntux64
- libcacheodbcur64.so

I have tried to update to:

- Ubuntu 22.04
- Unixodbc 2.3.9

But, i am getting "SQLDriverConnect: 0 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver does not support the requested version".

So, I have tried to switch to:

0 1
0 210

Hello everyone smiley

We are facing what seems to be a network problem while transferring HL7 messages from Ensemble/Healthshare to a distant target through TCP/IP.

Here is the version of the system in any case it could be useful: Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801U) Wed Dec 6 2017 09:07:51 EST [HealthShare Modules:Core:14.02.2415 + Linkage Engine:15.03.9901]

0 7
0 688

Hi:

I don't understand how to use this open exchange item for auto creating deleting items. I think it assumes knowledge in the steps of how to use it which i don't get.

Added the code into dev on SRFT.Utility.DeleteHelper.OnDeleteSuper and SRFT.Utility.DeleteHelper.AddHelper

current class is

0 2
0 176

Let's say I have this property:

Property FavoriteColors As List Of %String;

I heed to convert it to JSON using SQL or at least without object access (so direct global access).

What's the fastest way to do that?

I thought about JSON_ARRAY and JSON_ARRAYAGG sql functions but they don't do that.

0 5
0 1.2K

So, I know that I can return a SQL Error message from my SQL Procedure written in ObjectScript, with code like this

$ cat <<EOF | irissqlcli iris://_SYSTEM:SYS@localhost:1972/USER
CREATE or REPLACE PROCEDURE test()
LANGUAGE OBJECTSCRIPT
{
 SET %sqlcontext.%SQLCODE = 400
 SET %sqlcontext.%ROWCOUNT = -1
 SET %sqlcontext.%Message = "test error message"
};

CALL test();

EOF
[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]
[Location: <SPFunction>]
[%msg: <test error message>]

But I did not find how to do it with Python. I can't find %sqlcontext variable available there

0 1
0 160

Does anyone know if I can create an API integration, from Ensemble to Salesforce? What I would like to do is trigger a Salesforce case to be opened when for example a Queue reaches a predefined threshold or an interface connection goes from green to non-green.

0 1
0 386

Recently i've been using Restforms2 to create a CRUD API for a project. But it lacks some advanced functionality that we need, so we have created a production with a REST WS which handles those advanced methods. That works great but there's a drawback, it does not have authentication.

I would want to use the same authentication method as Restforms2 which is a basic auth using IRIS users and passwords.

0 4
0 451

Hi guys

Im trying to use an API running in AWS API Gateway.
This API is over https and i am using the SSL/TLS config of Caché.

set httpRequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
set httpRequest.Server = server
set httpRequest.Https=1
set httpRequest.SSLConfiguration = "SSLPadraoAdapcon"

do httpRequest.SetHeader("Content-Type","application/json")
do httpRequest.EntityBody.Write(json)
do httpRequest.Post("/dev/router")

But im getting this error:

0 5
0 1.2K

Hi all.

I have been using a command pipe to open/run UNIX scripts for months without issue. We recently installed the 2016 Caché Upgrade and now I'm getting the following error when opening the pipe:

<PROTECT> *OPEN[Q](|CPIPE|)

I assume some security or permission setting is to blame, but I'm not sure exactly what. Here's the snippet of code...

s cpipename="|CPIPE|"
s filepath="/path/script"
​o cpipename:(filepath:"R"):10

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

0 4
0 573