InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

I have been tinkering with FHIR recently and tried to update the FHIR servers Capability Statement after I made some changes. I updated an OAuth2.Issuer Service Registry entrys URL and needed to update the metadata which the FHIR server sends to the client so they can get the updated URL for the authorization server we use.

However, when I run the Console Setup tool with

0 2
0 340
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 282

We are using the out-of-the-box IHE components to exchange CCDs with an external system. A requirement to audit the outbound CCDs has arisen.

Is there an existing report that will show these ? If not, how can we audit these?

Thank you for reading

0 1
0 149
Question
· Jun 28, 2019
Send soap request

Hello,

I have a problem with sending soap request.

I get wsdl . The wsdl class bellow

Class Data.SOAP.PrinServ.NotificationRequest Extends (%RegisteredObject, %XML.Adaptor) [ ClassType = "", CompileAfter = Data.SOAP.PrinServ.Lang, Inheritance = right, ProcedureBlock ]
{

Parameter ELEMENTQUALIFIED = 1;

Parameter NAMESPACE = "http://tempuri.org/";

Parameter XMLNAME = "NotificationRequest";

Parameter XMLSEQUENCE = 1;

Property IIN As %String(MAXLEN = "", XMLNAME = "IIN");

0 3
0 475

In the HL7 Annotations available in the Management Portal, at the message type and message structure levels, there are columns for 'Explicit Usage' and 'Implicit Usage'. In nearly all cases, the values in these two columns match, but at least for message types RAS and RGR, they don't.

What's the meaning of explicit and implicit in the annotations?

Thanks,
Liz

0 1
0 496
  • HI ALL,
  • Greetings from Sutherland Healthcare !!!

ROLE SUMMARY

Looking for Interface Developer with Exp in Ensemble,MUMPS & CACHE, you will be responsible to design, develop and implement Application Integration solutions to the enterprise-wide requirements of customers. These solutions deal with major business processes or systems utilized to manage the overall enterprise. This requires system integration coordination and administration of integrated systems, modules and applications.

0 0
0 674

NewBie's Corner Session 10 Routines and Studio

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

InterSystems Caché provides a GUI (Graphical User Interface) based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) called Caché Studio. Developers can use Studio to create and maintain applications.

InterSystems has a new IDE called Atelier but that is for later.

0 3
0 366

When publish my application on the iis server below function not working..

Public Shared Sub Connection()
Try
factory = CreateObject("CacheObject.Factory")
If Not factory.IsConnected() Then
Dim connectstring As String
connectstring = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Get("con")
Dim success As Boolean
success = factory.Connect(connectstring)
End If

0 1
0 363

We have a requirement to write to an AWS S3 bucket from Cache.

We haven't upgrade to IRIS yet, but are looking at doing so in the future. This requirement cannot wait for the upgrade to happen, unfortunately.

Will appreciate if any one can share any example code, that enables cache to write to an AWS S3 bucket?

0 8
1 552

Hi all,

we are wondering if anybody has a reporting tool that is capable using IRIS Objects?

I know there are things like Crystal Reports and others out there who can read the SQL Data throug ODBC but we need the capability of using object methods while running the report.

Since now we where using a JAVA based report generator (ReportWeaver) but since the object binding for JAVA doesn't exist anymore in IRIS data platform, did any of you have an alternative report generator?

Looking forward to any answers

cheers

Stephan

0 2
0 324

Greetings,

We need to communicate with a vendor through web services in a way that those web services pull the queued messages from Ensemble instead of Ensemble pushing messages to a web service.

Is this possible? if yes, will we loose the messages sessions, status, and tracking information?

Your help is much appreciated.

-Basem

0 4
0 222

If anybody could give me some insight on creating the %All Namespace programmatically I would appreciate it. There are quite a few posts I found that reference its creation using the UI, but I cant seem to get passed some validations with any form of the below:

0 3
0 303

Hi Developers!

This is the second post on the resources for Developers. This part is about Open Exchange

Using Open Exchange to Learn InterSystems

InterSystems Open Exchange is a applications gallery of tools, connectors, and libraries which InterSystems Developers submit to share the experience, approaches and do business. All the applications are either built with InterSystems data platforms or are intended to use for development with InterSystems data platforms.

If you are a beginner developer you can take a look at applications in Technology Example category. All the applications in this category come with open source code repositories, so you are able to run the samples and examples in a docker container with IRIS on your laptop or in the cloud IRIS sandbox. Examples:

0 0
0 315

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Using the Business Process Designer in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JFGfZfs8iJ4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 209