InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi everyone,

I am talking from Brazil and we have one very important customer that requested our support to find a consultant, deeply specialized in Cache that could work with us attending this customer. It has a tons of data and its core application is based on Cache.

If you are interested send me an email with the subject title - Cache consultant opportunity - and we will make contact with you. The main request is how strong are your skills in cache and it would be considered a differentiator if you are a portuguese speaker.

Regards - Helberth Cavalcante.

3 2
0 279

Hi everyone,

today I'm asking your help with an issue related to the response messages sent from my production to a client software, such as Postman or SoapUI.

Issue

In the last few days I've been unable to view the responses received from my production in Postman, even if I was able to do so earlier. I'm sending the request to a remote server reachable via a Putty tunnel.

Postman Test

I'm currently testing this simple POST message:

1 1
0 279
Question
· Apr 15, 2022
Export to Excel problem

Hi Guys,

I'm using the below code to export to excel and it's working fine for one client but not for another and both clients are running the same version of IE 11.

for the second client the code generates an empty xlsx file and when I try to open it it says file corupted although data exits in the resultset, so is there a flag or setting needs be done in the client server or IE?

0 1
0 279

Hello,

I have established an ODBC connection with our client based on credentials they provided. The test connection was successful and after using the Link Table wizard I can now see the client's tables and properties. However when we try to execute a query in IRIS we are getting error code -226. I'm trying to determine if this could be just a simple setting problem in IRIS or something with the client.

We have tried with PostgreSQL as well as with TSQL. Same result for each.

0 3
0 278

I am trying to setup our first SSL/TLS configuration so we can possibly connect to the EMR FHIR server to pull data into the Interoperability engine.

I am running on Red Hat, and created and submitted a openssl CSR request to our Windows ADCS system.

I used the following command to generate the key and CSR request to submit to Windows ADCS

openssl req -new -sha512 -nodes -newkey rsa:4096 -keyout xxxxxxx.key -out xxxxxxxx.csr

0 1
0 278

Hello Community,

How do i disable an operation explicitly based on a value in a variable?

I set the ReplyCodeAction to E=D.

In the Operation Code i am throwing an explicit ERROR

THROW ##class(%Exception.General).%New("Shutting Down Operation",999,,"My own special exception")

But my operation still remains up.

Any suggestions please will be appreciated.

0 6
0 278

I am new to Intersystems cache COS scripts (cache is a client system). ThoughCOS scripts basically appear to be straight forward, I am having issues with the logon credentials. From what I have found in the documentation, the first 2 lines of the script contain the U/P. When running the script, the username is picked up correctly but the password is not. Granted, having U/P in a script is not ideal but will suffice as a matter of learning if I can figure out the formatting/syntax required. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Kevin McGinn

0 3
0 278
Question
· May 17, 2017
CSP highlighting in Atelier

I recently installed Eclipse and Atelier and was able to connect to my dev environment and source control. However, when I open a CSP file everything inside <script> tags shows up green as if it's a comment.

I looked through all the preferences but wasn't able to fix this. Has anyone else run into this and/or know a solution?

Thanks,

Orion

1 2
0 278

InterSystems has corrected a defect that can result in data integrity problems in environments that use InterSystems mirroring in conjunction with parallel dejournaling. This problem exists for currently released Caché and Ensemble versions beginning with 2017.2 and for InterSystems IRIS Data Platform version 2018.1.

0 0
0 278

Looking at the documentation, I see that the global ^ROUTINE brings the information and code of the .INT version of the routines. However, I would like to know where the equivalent information of the .MAC version is, as I did not find any reference to this in the documentation.

Some information in the .MAC version are hidden or already converted into the .INT version, and I would like to have access to this information through the system, and not just opening the routine in the studio.

0 2
0 278

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Developing Progressive Web Apps

https://www.youtube.com/embed/O8rPR3ovuFs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 278

Diabetes can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of diabetes. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/mathchi/diabetes-data-set.

6 1
1 278

I have received 2 errors while publishing Patient data to repository. Message viewer displays like below and the Application log found bold content.

Could you please help me on this to resolve the errors.

An error occurred with the web application.
It has been logged to system error log (System Operation>System Logs>Application Error Log).

"<METHOD DOES NOT EXIST>OnPage+42^EnsPortal.MessageContents.1 *%Id,HS.FHIRServer.API.Data.Request : CSP Error"

0 8
0 278

will InterSystems fix the Transaction-Handling for the .Net Connection Provider?

Nor the Property IsTransactionAcvtive nor TransactionLevel is set on the Connection when using BeginTransaction.

Latest PreView will give me problem as InterSystems removed removed the TStart() Option to create the Transaction that way which gave back a TransactionObject whith working versions...

0 2
1 278

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using Java and .NETon June 16 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this installment of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talks, we put the spotlight on extending InterSystems IRIS with your own custom Java and .NET code. We will demo how to create a custom interoperability component with the new Productions Extensions (PEX) feature. Following that, we’ll demo how to call Java or .NET code from any ObjectScript code.

4 2
1 278
InterSystems Official
· Apr 3, 2023
IAM 3.2 Release Announcement

IAM 3.2 Release

InterSystems API Manager (IAM) version 3.2.1 is now Generally Available. In additional to bug fixes and minor improvements IAM 3.2 adds new plug-ins that might be of interest to IRIS customers.

• OAS Validation (oas-validation)
    • Validate HTTP requests and responses based on an OpenAPI 3.0 or Swagger API Specification.
  • SAML (saml)
    • Provides SAML v2.0 authentication and authorization between a service provider (Kong Gateway) and an identity provider (IdP).
  • XML Threat Protection (xml-threat-protection)
    • This new plugin allows you to reduce the risk of XML attacks by checking the structure of XML payloads. This validates maximum complexity (depth of the tree), maximum size of elements and attributes.
  • AppDynamics (app-dynamics)
    • Integrate Kong Gateway with the AppDynamics APM Platform.
  • JWE Decrypt (jwe-decrypt)
    • Allows you to decrypt an inbound token (JWE) in a request.

4 0
0 278